Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Someone needs a visit from the Librarian to explain the difference between gorillas and orangutans.
I bet the librarian isn't even hot. Probably has her hair tied up and wears glasses. Besides I assume most already know the difference, gorillas wear ties and orangutans wear overalls.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Someone needs a visit from the Librarian to explain the difference between gorillas and orangutans.
There is only the Mandrill, all other species are inferior and unimportant. Also its not appropriate to tell your children that you are a blue assed baboon when they are elementary aged, according to their principal!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
There is only the Mandrill, all other species are inferior and unimportant. Also its not appropriate to tell your children that you are a blue assed baboon when they are elementary aged, according to their principal!
I disagree. The true superior species is the Bonobo. The most sexed out of all the apes.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Does anyone have a link to the unfinished version? I would appreciate if someone could bend the laws of time and space for my gratification.
I think there are quite a few of us that want to see how this game ends already. The apartment over the cafe is only so big, and Cosy's going to give the MC 11 girls? I mean, Lucy, Vicky and the Kitten already sleep in the same bed as he does, and I'm expecting Sarah to do so too, probably on Lucy's side.

There are what, 3 or 4 other rooms (minus Vicky's) that are unfurnished. I guess each room could hold two girls (depending on their relationship with each other) and I know from the looks of the planned content, there is going to be lesbians at some point, but that's always going to include the MC (the thought of Lucy and Sarah or the Kitten and Misaki or the Kitten and Akari & Misaki?) yum yum sign me up) but to get back on track, is every girlfriend he gets going to move in with him?

If I was Lucy, I'd be a little upset to be honest. I wouldn't want my first boyfriend being shared to 10 other girls. It's one of the main reasons why I stopped playing Harem Hotel. I LOVE Lin, but it got to be too much, and replace the hotel with a cafe and that's what this game is basically.

In every VN I've ever played, minus a few "ahem* family-based ones *ahem* I always was loyal and stuck with one girl and was PAINFULLY loyal to them throughout the entire game (Katie, CeCe, Jill, etc.) and kinetic harem games I don't know, very little user input. I would LOVE to be able to pick and choose who I want, but I guess if it makes sense in the end, then great. I know he wants a drama free home and all, but you don't need 11 girls to make and keep your carrot hard.

Just my two cents. I love the game, don't get me wrong and can't wait to see what happens with the next update regarding several of the girls. I guess we'll wait and see.

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
If I was Lucy, I'd be a little upset to be honest. I wouldn't want my first boyfriend being shared to 10 other girls. It's one of the main reasons why I stopped playing Harem Hotel. I LOVE Lin, but it got to be too much, and replace the hotel with a cafe and that's what this game is basically.
I mean Lucy hinted pretty much, that she gets off being the first (and somewhat implicitly most important) girl of his harem. So for her hinting at her kink like this makes it quite fitting for her to not mind at all, for some girls even encourage the harem setting (I think Akatsuki and Sarah)

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I mean Lucy hinted pretty much, that she gets off being the first (and somewhat implicitly most important) girl of his harem. So for her hinting at her kink like this makes it quite fitting for her to not mind at all, for some girls even encourage the harem setting (I think Akatsuki and Sarah)
But even Lucy asked how many GFs the MC would have. I know she loves being the first, but the thinner the MC spreads himself out, I don't know. I never cheated on any of the girls in the VNs I played, and stopped a few of them because they were forced. If it was to stop at four I'd be thrilled, but it's obviously not. I mean, if it gets to be one happy fuck family in the end with 11 wives, fine. I don't know why I'm interjecting my feelings into a VN girl but that's just the mood I'm in in right now.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
sure as fuck hope not
Why the fuck not? You do you and let others do what they want. Anyways, dev gets to decide this so let's see what he says.
Probably not. I can see Vicky wearing a strap-on, probably on Sarah or the Kitten. That makes sense given how kinky she is (and I don't think much in this game is avoidable)
I can also see MC not letting them do it. It won't change the story's direction so it can be made avoidable.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think part of it with Lucy is "look at how many girls want to date my boyfriend and he is still my boyfriend and wants to date me". The higher MC gets put on a pedestal the higher she gets put as well

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Why the fuck not? You do you and let others do what they want. Anyways, dev gets to decide this so let's see what he says.

I can also see MC not letting them do it. It won't change the story's direction so it can be made avoidable.
No I meant that it's probably not avoidable for the DP stuff. It fits Vicky's character as well as the Kitten's, and who knows how kinky Sarah or Catherine or even Rachel could be.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I think part of it with Lucy is "look at how many girls want to date my boyfriend and he is still my boyfriend and wants to date me". The higher MC gets put on a pedestal the higher she gets put as well
That makes sense. Neither Vicky or the Kitten ask her to move from her spot in bed. She does have that seniority even though Vicky gets told she's not the second best. I'm sure there's some kind of unspoken hierarchy among them.

Last edited:
Reactions: AFatDemon

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
There are what, 3 or 4 other rooms (minus Vicky's) that are unfurnished. I guess each room could hold two girls (depending on their relationship with each other) and I know from the looks of the planned content, there is going to be lesbians at some point, but that's always going to include the MC (the thought of Lucy and Sarah or the Kitten and Misaki or the Kitten and Akari & Misaki?) yum yum sign me up) but to get back on track, is every girlfriend he gets going to move in with him?
Avoidable?

ALL girl on girl action WILL have the MC present & WILL be avoidable. Cosy has stated this many times..

Kitten & Misaki or Kitten & Akari or Hannah & Alison scenes will NOT happen & you can thank paltroon for that.

• Sad
Reactions: AFatDemon

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
ALL girl on girl action WILL have the MC present & WILL be avoidable. Cosy has stated this many times..

Kitten & Misaki or Kitten & Akari or Hannah & Alison scenes will NOT happen & you can thank paltroon for that.
I guess I should get on Patreon then, ugh. They always take the fun away. I for one won't avoid the DP stuff

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think there are quite a few of us that want to see how this game ends already. The apartment over the cafe is only so big, and Cosy's going to give the MC 11 girls? I mean, Lucy, Vicky and the Kitten already sleep in the same bed as he does, and I'm expecting Sarah to do so too, probably on Lucy's side.

In every VN I've ever played, minus a few "ahem* family-based ones *ahem* I always was loyal and stuck with one girl and was PAINFULLY loyal to them throughout the entire game (Katie, CeCe, Jill, etc.) and kinetic harem games I don't know, very little user input. I would LOVE to be able to pick and choose who I want, but I guess if it makes sense in the end, then great. I know he wants a drama free home and all, but you don't need 11 girls to make and keep your carrot hard.

Just my two cents. I love the game, don't get me wrong and can't wait to see what happens with the next update regarding several of the girls. I guess we'll wait and see.
Maybe don't play harem games....

4.70 star(s) 174 Votes