mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
My mother went into credit card debt twice, and I had to save her both times by cashing in bonds I had given to me by my grandparents. I told her if I'm giving you my money, I wanted something in return. Naturally she agreed, both times. She used my money twice to save her own bacon. Don't know if that's relevant to the discussion here but I kind of think it is.

She overstepped her boundaries and her limitations to where she had to be bailed out. No different than what the MC is doing with Catherine; giving her a way out, which she took, knowing what could, and would, be in store for her.
I have done that with my parents too. When I was in my 20's, 30's and 40's. Not because they did something they couldn't afford, but because of banking rules or something like that, they needed quick cash and they would pay me back a few weeks later. Last one was my parents car was wrecked sitting on the street in front of their house before they were going on vacation 2 days later (in said car). My dad didn't have enough cash to get a new car, so I paid the down payment, so they had the new car, while the insurance was sorted and they got their check, and they could move some money around. It was like $8k I lent them and they paid me back like 4 weeks later, and gave me a nice bottle of scotch for my troubles. More than I would have gotten via interest, so I was happy :)

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys, it's time for the final dev log of the 0.10 development cycle!

So the main news is that I've set a release date; I'm aiming for September 1st. Assuming that no unforeseeable catastrophes crop up, that should give me plenty of time to finish off the content and sort the android issue I've mentioned previously (more on that below). Actually, I could probably get it done a week earlier, but I don't want to set the deadline too tight and then be left rushing too much at the end!

So, on to my usual progress report: In the last two weeks I've completed another 350 renders, created all of the new maps that will feature in the update, and finished off all of the new characters that will appear - including side and background characters, on top of some very important Founding Family members, there were a lot this time.

Next, we have the android file size limit issue I've been talking about for the last couple of months - I've finally settled on going with the simplest solution, and that is to split the Android version into multiple parts. Overall this should be fairly straightforward for me, with the only real sticking point being making sure that saves don't get mangled when people swap from part one to part two, and back again. But I don't foresee any major difficulties with that.

So that's about all I've got to report! If I were to stick strictly to my two week dev log cycle, I would get one more in before the update, but honestly, I probably wouldn't have much to say. It would go something like "Update nearly finished, it'll release next week!", so I probably won't bother. That means the next time I talk to you all will be for the release on September 1st, which I'm really looking forward to! On top of being a very long update, I think it's a pretty interesting one, too!

So until then, as always, thank you all for your support - I truly appreciate it!

- Cosy Creator
Woo! I need my Akatsuki fix!

Reactions: Leo-67

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Speaking of Akatsuki: Scenes we'd like to see #812: After something especially kinky or new with Akatsuki, she says, "Did you like it?" He says, "Hm."

Reactions: shitass1001

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, noticed that already. Bit of a bummer that she's likely the wife of one of the other male heads. Cosy Creator has done a good job of making the mothers look their age, so I thought she looked young enough to be a potential partner for our MC. Redhead with Blue eyes trumps Redhead with Green eyes as far as I'm concerned, but hey, Redhead beats everything else so lets no quibble over eye colour. :D

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Fuck. I think I found a plot hole. Lucy doesn't have a phone, so how is she taking orders? We should see if we can retcon this.

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
This AVN can't boast high quality renders, perfected sex scenes or divers BGM. I'm neither fan of harem or SM/spanking stuff. I don't really dig stories with MCs who are still in highschool. Yet I couldn't stop reading for several days straight like an addict until I reach the end of the last update. What the hell wrong with this AVN?!

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
This AVN can't boast high quality renders, perfected sex scenes or divers BGM. I'm neither fan of harem or SM/spanking stuff. I don't really dig stories with MCs who are still in highschool. Yet I couldn't stop reading for several days straight like an addict until I reach the end of the last update. What the hell wrong with this AVN?!
Cosy puts crack in his computer before rendering.

Ok the real reason is the characters, atmosphere, and pacing. This VN has really good and easy to like characters. The atmosphere is light and never hard to get into, cosy if you will. and the pacing is well done which makes you never feel bored while reading, even the blatant exposition scenes like when the MC initially learns about the founding family stuff is kept quick and enjoyable. The rest of the game is pretty great as well (even the visuals IMO) so it all comes together in a nice package that's easy to like.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Then what's he using to receive the orders and mark them complete?
I mean, that can be a little plot hole. I don't see a screen or anything in the kitchen, and don't see a printer or anything that prints out tickets to show the orders. I've been in enough kitchens and have watched enough of Gordon Ramsay and shows like that to know that's there's always something in the kitchen to hold or view orders.

After the maid cafe event and he takes the girls on a shopping spree, he didn't have enough to get Lucy a phone? Hopefully she gets one soon enough along with the aforementioned overdue "I love you"

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
There's a big touch screen computer monitor on the wall in the kitchen - you see it in the background of a lot of renders, and I think it's mentioned in the same scene where it's said that Lucy will use the MC's phone.
Well shit, how in the hell have I not seen that? I guess it's time to go through the game again, not that that's a bad thing.

Reactions: CyBeRd0g
4.70 star(s) 174 Votes