MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My own thoughts have already been pretty well covered by everyone else, so I won't repeat much of what's already been said. Ultimately this is a maledom focused game, naturally that requires a dominant, assertive, sometimes even a little overbearing MC. I'm aware that probably isn't for everyone, but it's not something I'm open to changing.
Don't bother with anyone else's opinion and keep up the good work! This is the best dominant harem game with excellent renderings and storyline, as well as cool music! :love:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I can say, I am not into dom/sub relationships in games (at least how they mostly are written). However I love how this is written, and don't even consider it dom/sub. While I know the dev has said it is, and others say it is, I am cool thinking what I think. I like that the MC is not playing a power play, he protects his girls, wants to explore with them, mutually, and knows what drives them crazy. He loves them. That is why I play this game. The MC loves his girls, and they love him. If that has dom/sub components, fine.

PS - I cannot wait till 3-3 (or there abouts, if you miss it, I'm cool, lots of renders/content makes up for missing a goal a few days).

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
My own thoughts have already been pretty well covered by everyone else, so I won't repeat much of what's already been said. Ultimately this is a maledom focused game, naturally that requires a dominant, assertive, sometimes even a little overbearing MC. I'm aware that probably isn't for everyone, but it's not something I'm open to changing.
Are there any plans to go more into the dom-direction with some girls than others? Because while it is maledom, currently it is pretty tame. And while this is totally fine for general likeable characters like Lucy, Victoria or Sarah, characters like Rachel, Hannah and especially Catherine could really get a harsher treatment. (Especially Catherine, since you managed to paint her as quite an unlikeable person who thinks that everyone is beneath her until she wants something or someone has a status...)

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Are there any plans to go more into the dom-direction with some girls than others? Because while it is maledom, currently it is pretty tame. And while this is totally fine for general likeable characters like Lucy, Victoria or Sarah, characters like Rachel, Hannah and especially Catherine could really get a harsher treatment. (Especially Catherine, since you managed to paint her as quite an unlikeable person who thinks that everyone is beneath her until she wants something or someone has a status...)
Yes, it will get into heavier dom and bdsm with some girls - Victoria and Rachel being top of the list, but there will be others to varying degrees based on their stories and personalities. - but it will always lean more on the side of a loving d/s power dynamic, rather than a sadistic/harsh one.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I can say, I am not into dom/sub relationships in games (at least how they mostly are written). However I love how this is written, and don't even consider it dom/sub. While I know the dev has said it is, and others say it is, I am cool thinking what I think. I like that the MC is not playing a power play, he protects his girls, wants to explore with them, mutually, and knows what drives them crazy. He loves them. That is why I play this game. The MC loves his girls, and they love him. If that has dom/sub components, fine.

PS - I cannot wait till 3-3 (or there abouts, if you miss it, I'm cool, lots of renders/content makes up for missing a goal a few days).
Well, I'm glad you love the game, I do too. I will say though, that I think you have the same misconception about D/S relationships that a lot of people on this website seem to have. D/S relationships and BDSM in general, and romance/love are not mutually exclusive. In many D/S relationships they coexist, and some of those relationships depend on that coexistence to function and last in the first place. Yes the relationships in this game are very much Dom/Sub relationships, to varying degrees, and many facets of BDSM will come into play within these relationships. That fact can remain true while the fact that the MC loves and respects his girls, and they love and respect him back, also remains true.

Reactions: chronox42

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Well, I'm glad you love the game, I do too. I will say though, that I think you have the same misconception about D/S relationships that a lot of people on this website seem to have. D/S relationships and BDSM in general, and romance/love are not mutually exclusive. In many D/S relationships they coexist, and some of those relationships depend on that coexistence to function and last in the first place. Yes the relationships in this game are very much Dom/Sub relationships, to varying degrees, and many facets of BDSM will come into play within these relationships. That fact can remain true while the fact that the MC loves and respects his girls, and they love and respect him back, also remains true.
I will add to this a little. I don't have any misconceptions about D/S relationships, as I know each is unique. I stated that this is different than how they are typically written in games on this site, thus being a breath of fresh air. I am not a big fan of BDSM (as written in most games on this site) as typically it is written from a place of objectification and humiliation. Same as I am not a fan of Rape or Blackmail.

I will always be open to learn more as I go about those types (D/S) relationships. I know several real life couples into it. Thats all good, but not for me. I have always said, what two consenting adults chose to do in the privacy of their own bedroom, ain't my concern. But I am a life long learner, and always want to to explore new ideas and things. I just happen to know what I like as well.

So no worries - no judgement - no pre-concieved notions. I was lending a comment as someone who is typically not a fan of those tags (again, because of how they are written in most games) on this site, why I like this game.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I will always be open to learn more as I go about those types (D/S) relationships.
Always nice to see someone open to learning. I've got a few posts in this thread with more information about BDSM and D/s, and how different it is in this game vs. how it's often presented in other games (which rarely depicts actual BDSM; most often, it just depicts abuse instead, which most BDSM practitioners would find abhorrently toxic and violent).

Reactions: mordred93

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
as typically it is written from a place of objectification and humiliation.
I respect your outlook, and also your willingness to learn more about these kinks and the fetish as a whole. I will say though, about the objectification and humiliation, some women (and men), and into that aspect of BDSM. I personally am not, however I know of people who are, and I don't think it's inherently bad as long as both parties consent and enjoy it. Rape and blackmail however, I think any sane person would agree, are objectively and inherently bad. (Btw, I'm not saying you're saying humiliation and such is bad, instead you were just stating it wasn't your preference, but I wanted to make note of it anyways.)

I'm definitely not as extreme as some BDSM enjoyers that's for sure, at least when it comes to most facets of the BDSM umbrella. I really enjoy the relationships and characters in this story however, and like that the girls are into different things and are wanting to explore different avenues when it comes to their sexuality.

Reactions: Tiur and mordred93

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Always nice to see someone open to learning. I've got a few posts in this thread with more information about BDSM and D/s, and how different it is in this game vs. how it's often presented in other games (which rarely depicts actual BDSM; most often, it just depicts abuse instead, which most BDSM practitioners would find abhorrently toxic and violent).
I have spent my whole career being a life long learner. Have to as things change so rapidly (daily). Sadly the 93 in my name is not the year I was born, nor the year I graduated high school, and may represent the year I graduated college (the first time) .... LOL With time, you realize that all you know, is you know nothing.

Reactions: Marcus_NG and Tiur

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
I read this just for Sarah and the Founding Family politics - so far each update hasn't disappointed!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I will add to this a little. I don't have any misconceptions about D/S relationships, as I know each is unique. I stated that this is different than how they are typically written in games on this site, thus being a breath of fresh air. I am not a big fan of BDSM (as written in most games on this site) as typically it is written from a place of objectification and humiliation. Same as I am not a fan of Rape or Blackmail.

I will always be open to learn more as I go about those types (D/S) relationships. I know several real life couples into it. Thats all good, but not for me. I have always said, what two consenting adults chose to do in the privacy of their own bedroom, ain't my concern. But I am a life long learner, and always want to to explore new ideas and things. I just happen to know what I like as well.

So no worries - no judgement - no pre-concieved notions. I was lending a comment as someone who is typically not a fan of those tags (again, because of how they are written in most games) on this site, why I like this game.
Eh I love the objectfication and humiliation. I think rachel in this game will have it. But I still like this game even without it.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
It is out (per Patreon post). All we need is a hero. If the dev releases it here (I forget if they do), then we can be respectful and wait :)
Creator does release here, with patron being an exclusive early release. It'll be here eventually, I don't remember the usual time frame tbh. But now that I know there is a new one there, I will be paying extra attention for the eventual release to here

Edit: I know Cosy is quite active in here, so he may be able to remind us of when we can expect the drop to here (or maybe someone else knows).

Reactions: mordred93

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
according to the post on discord public release is april 6th
that would be more then the 1 month stated on patreon
but if i remember correctly it got "leaked"after 2weeks whit the last update so we'll see

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Ok I played the update, I liked it, I wont share it because I like the dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To tide everyone over, here is a nice render of akatsuki that is sorta a spoiler (so click with caution)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

To tide everyone over, here is a nice render of akatsuki that is sorta a spoiler (so click with caution)
somebody is ganna get a bunch off DM's soon :ROFLMAO:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

I know there will be some people who aren't going to like that we get no choice in forgiving Akatsuki. I have no problem with it but I know some people here who would be out for blood. :LOL:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I know there will be some people who aren't going to like that we get no choice in forgiving Akatsuki. I have no problem with it but I some people here who would out for blood. :LOL:
Oooh, where would be without this! Such discussions are always and everywhere present... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jerk-man
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes