Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
No ? :unsure: I mean you did not have a choice in Mist either, whether you wanted to get them pregnant, or not, let alone having sex with pregnant chick. Why would you have a choice whether MC gonna be ass fucked or not ?!:cautious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

while pregrancy doesnt bother me if it is implemented properly, if in mist the mc was ass fucked without option to avoid it, I wouldnt have played the game.

I really dont see a point in that part of your comment.
thank you for the spoiler part though.

moving along.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a recent dev log or something regarding the next updates status?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Can DEV or someone help me port this game to ipa??

By "ipa" I'm assuming you mean "IPad" not the beer :ROFLMAO:

For a Ren'Py game to be IOS compatible, my understanding is that it has to be compiled on a Mac computer. I know that I don't have the option of making an IOS version on my PC. If 395Games isn't using a Mac, I'm pretty sure you're not going to get one.

People who know more than me - correct me (nicely please ;)) if I'm wrong because I'd like to know.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

For a Ren'Py game to be IOS compatible, my understanding is that it has to be compiled on a Mac computer. I know that I don't have the option of making an IOS version on my PC. If 395Games isn't using a Mac, I'm pretty sure you're not going to get one.

People who know more than me - correct me (nicely please ;)) if I'm wrong because I'd like to know.
Maybe they meant international phonetic alphabet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

nhp1st

Jul 15, 2019

Yeah. I need a version for ios. Run this game on iPhone. I try run by renpyviewer but it dont work

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I really love this creator, knowing that he is making a new game fills me with joy, however the graphic violence tag scares me. I am against any form of violence against my dear waifu. I hope the violence is about monsters or something?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Patreon_Patchnotes_Button.jpg

After what feels like an eternity for me, version 0.3 is finally ready and will be released as soon as the uploads are done. Let's take a look at what is new and what changed with this newest version.

New Content:

The story continues: About thirty minutes of additional gameplay.
The first dungeon: While it's only a short glimpse, you get to see the first dungeon of the game.
The third character: You'll only see her briefly, but the third girl of Children of Morn can be spotted in this version.
Three new erotic scenes: Three new sex scenes, all of them focused on Moran this time and all of them repeatable, with different dialogue the second time you play them.
Dates with the snake: Seven date events for Moran are now in the game. Four story scenes and the mentioned three sex scenes.
The second minigame: You can now go fishing with Moran to earn her affection, she goes crazy when it comes to fresh fish.
The city: You can now travel to the first few locations in the city. It's not used for much at the moment, but the system will be expanded in future versions.
Accessibility: I added a brightness slider to the menu for those that play in well-lit environments. It's not perfect as Ren'Py isn't really equipped to do this kind of stuff, but it works.
New Music: Additional music tracks can now be heard in Children of Morn.
New Sounds: A bunch of new soundeffects were added to the game. I recorded most of them on my last vacation.
Changed Content:

Reworked: I've reworked the shop minigame to make it easier to understand, the initial tutorial more comprehensive, the clickable areas much more noticeable and to shift the emphasis from memorizing the whole inventory, to listening to the customers clues and selecting the right items on your own.
Gallery Buttons: I've made adjustments to the gallery and the journal to have more compact buttons for the girls.
Quality of Life: Whenever you can go on dates with the girls, their little icon next to the quicktravel buttons is now colored red, so you always know when to visit them.
Whenever your lifepoints are about to run out, a small event will warn you and their color will change to red.
The logic in the screen when selecting clues has been changed to be slightly more intuitive. Also maybe the visuals changed? I can't remember when I did this change, maybe it was in v0.2. I'll just mention it here.
Slight Edits: Very few and very slight adjustments have been made to the scripts of 0.1 and 0.2. we're talking two lines if I remember correctly.

Notes:

Version 0.3 took way too long. There are multiple reasons for it and I'll probably talk about it in the future, but what's important for me to mention right here is that I apologize for the big delay. I made you wait way too long for new content and will make sure that it won't happen again. In return, the update is at least quite big. I wish you all a great time with Enna and Moran!

nhp1st

Jul 15, 2019
View attachment 3073291

After what feels like an eternity for me, version 0.3 is finally ready and will be released as soon as the uploads are done. Let's take a look at what is new and what changed with this newest version.

New Content:

The story continues: About thirty minutes of additional gameplay.
The first dungeon: While it's only a short glimpse, you get to see the first dungeon of the game.
The third character: You'll only see her briefly, but the third girl of Children of Morn can be spotted in this version.
Three new erotic scenes: Three new sex scenes, all of them focused on Moran this time and all of them repeatable, with different dialogue the second time you play them.
Dates with the snake: Seven date events for Moran are now in the game. Four story scenes and the mentioned three sex scenes.
The second minigame: You can now go fishing with Moran to earn her affection, she goes crazy when it comes to fresh fish.
The city: You can now travel to the first few locations in the city. It's not used for much at the moment, but the system will be expanded in future versions.
Accessibility: I added a brightness slider to the menu for those that play in well-lit environments. It's not perfect as Ren'Py isn't really equipped to do this kind of stuff, but it works.
New Music: Additional music tracks can now be heard in Children of Morn.
New Sounds: A bunch of new soundeffects were added to the game. I recorded most of them on my last vacation.
Changed Content:

Reworked: I've reworked the shop minigame to make it easier to understand, the initial tutorial more comprehensive, the clickable areas much more noticeable and to shift the emphasis from memorizing the whole inventory, to listening to the customers clues and selecting the right items on your own.
Gallery Buttons: I've made adjustments to the gallery and the journal to have more compact buttons for the girls.
Quality of Life: Whenever you can go on dates with the girls, their little icon next to the quicktravel buttons is now colored red, so you always know when to visit them.
Whenever your lifepoints are about to run out, a small event will warn you and their color will change to red.
The logic in the screen when selecting clues has been changed to be slightly more intuitive. Also maybe the visuals changed? I can't remember when I did this change, maybe it was in v0.2. I'll just mention it here.
Slight Edits: Very few and very slight adjustments have been made to the scripts of 0.1 and 0.2. we're talking two lines if I remember correctly.

Notes:

Version 0.3 took way too long. There are multiple reasons for it and I'll probably talk about it in the future, but what's important for me to mention right here is that I apologize for the big delay. I made you wait way too long for new content and will make sure that it won't happen again. In return, the update is at least quite big. I wish you all a great time with Enna and Moran!
Can you make a version for iPhone .ipa thank you so much

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hey everyone, 395games here.

I just finished v0.3 and wanted to address some concerns for the tags.

Femdom: Is avoidable in this game. Most sex scenes are, you'll pick and choose which scenes to play via the "Datepath" a kind of skill tree for sex scenes. Also, I've never done hardcore femdom. If you were ok with Lily from MIST, you'll be fine with whats coming in Children of Morn too, if not I reccommend you to avoid those scenes. And if you are activelly seeking out more extreme femdom, this game might not do it for you.

Graphic Violence: There are a few scenes in the game depicting self harm of a specific character and also a close up of a wound that was inflicted on the MC. It's not some crazy gory japanese fever dream kind of game, but it depicts a few unpleasant things. If you've watched Game of Thrones you've seen much, much worse : D

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Hey everyone, 395games here.

I just finished v0.3 and wanted to address some concerns for the tags.

Femdom: Is avoidable in this game. Most sex scenes are, you'll pick and choose which scenes to play via the "Datepath" a kind of skill tree for sex scenes. Also, I've never done hardcore femdom. If you were ok with Lily from MIST, you'll be fine with whats coming in Children of Morn too, if not I reccommend you to avoid those scenes. And if you are activelly seeking out more extreme femdom, this game might not do it for you.

Graphic Violence: There are a few scenes in the game depicting self harm of a specific character and also a close up of a wound that was inflicted on the MC. It's not some crazy gory japanese fever dream kind of game, but it depicts a few unpleasant things. If you've watched Game of Thrones you've seen much, much worse : D
I've played and loved MIST and have been playing this game for a bit now so I can imagine the level of violence not being over the top. Still can't get v0.3 yet.... but that's cuz I'm broke and my patron level is too low... Still came out around my birthday though, which was both awesome, and kind of punch in the gut bc of being a poor ass bum haha.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
As a magical zombie with demons and witches, It is doubtful that it could happen naturally. Pregnancy could still happen but it would be with magic and be verry deliberate.

Mar 24, 2020
MIST is my absolute favorite Ero Game out there hands down. I can't wait to see how this one continues to develop and I'm looking forward to the final release hopefully in a year or two.
Keep on keeping on 395!

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes