Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The biggest minus in the new game is the face of the main character.
not its form but its very existence.
in MIST the main character was the player. here I’m just a cameraman, an observer.
Curious, I have the exact opposite reaction. I find that the MC having a face help with a more natural flow and renders. I feel like a faceless Mc forces the dev to jump through hoops to not show it. The problem is that those moment are really noticeable. Like, Ho yhea I am supposed to identify with the MC but I really don't because of the situation and what happens to him so what is the point? It feel pointless to hide when the MC has a body that already says a lot about him, his muscles, height, fat, skin color and general health. It is not like showing his face will hinder the story. It might even be a tool to help tell it better, showing emotions or the lack of. It also helps to make the MC more part of his world, witch is the opposite of a faceless one.

With the initial loud reaction to the contract with Enna imagine how worst it would be if the MC was faceless. Some would have had an even more violent reaction feeling like they were personally put in that position. Or more would have reacted. For those used to link strongly with main characters this slight disconnect might actually be a boon in this case.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
So is femdom now completely avoidable now? or is it still the case of it HAS to happen at the start and then later you can avoid it?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you get around the guard to talk to the actress? ive gone from the guard to the person upstairs and cant make any headway thanks for any help

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
how do you get around the guard to talk to the actress? ive gone from the guard to the person upstairs and cant make any headway thanks for any help
Help the blob upstairs to earn a favor. Talk to the blob downstairs. Cash in your favor with the blob upstairs.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hey everyone, 395games here.

I just finished v0.3 and wanted to address some concerns for the tags.

Femdom: Is avoidable in this game. Most sex scenes are, you'll pick and choose which scenes to play via the "Datepath" a kind of skill tree for sex scenes. Also, I've never done hardcore femdom. If you were ok with Lily from MIST, you'll be fine with whats coming in Children of Morn too, if not I reccommend you to avoid those scenes. And if you are activelly seeking out more extreme femdom, this game might not do it for you.

Graphic Violence: There are a few scenes in the game depicting self harm of a specific character and also a close up of a wound that was inflicted on the MC. It's not some crazy gory japanese fever dream kind of game, but it depicts a few unpleasant things. If you've watched Game of Thrones you've seen much, much worse : D
sre lesbian/bi scenes included i what would be avoidable if you have any plans for it

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Loved Moran's scenes

My favorite girl for now
This cute little tsundere lizard demon is absolutely kickass. (Why I can't conjure my own one FFS?!)
Her scenes are top notch, among the best I've seen, evah!

This was just the very first update with some game related content. It's still a kind of a teaser. It should get even better from now on. I hope we are in for a crazy ride. I've already fastened my seat belts, just in case.

Reactions: Rampersandy

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
Puffy nips on smaller tits = :love:

Shop mini game was much nicer this time around, however it might be cuz I'm sleepy but it felt like in the fishing mini game the animation of the arrow didn't line up correctly. What I mean is when I clicked I was 99% surely on the wavy line but the arrow stopped off of it and the fish got away. Maybe it's designed that way with a slight delay/momentum? Though as we still get some fish, even when failing, that's probably not much of an issue .

I really enjoy that you do your own models. At first when playing Mist it felt strange as you make stylized models. But after playing so many other games with the same ugly models - your stuff is a godsend and your style grew on me rather quickly. Only gripe, if you could even say that, is that all the vaginas since Mist look the same. Would be extra delicious if there was some variation in that department as well. Although I presume animating would get harder and more time consuming.

Noticed two typos; in the shop mini game a client requested 'posion', so is it 'potion' or 'poison'?, first date event with Enna "Not as my servant, but because I'm asking you too." line should be 'to' instead of 'too' (English is not my mother tongue so I might be wrong tho' :D).

Anyway - keep up the stellar work bro!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Didn't even know the dev was already this far into another game. I'll check it out since I loved MIST a lot. Looks like I have a decent amount of content waiting for me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Curious I have no memory of this game, nothing in my back ups, searching turns up nothing for my name, so was am I following this.

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Hello, 395games_Rathieu

I'm contacting you because I've started the game with this new version, but I'm already stuck.
I'm at the quest objective for the first date with Enna, but when I start the date with the 3 hearts, it doesn't validate the quest objective.
Has anyone tried to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your help

sageeey

Jun 6, 2021
Hello, 395games_Rathieu

I'm contacting you because I've started the game with this new version, but I'm already stuck.
I'm at the quest objective for the first date with Enna, but when I start the date with the 3 hearts, it doesn't validate the quest objective.
Has anyone tried to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your help
Yeah, I met the same problem , I think it's a little bug ,if you already dated with Enna, then just go to sleep next day , the story will continue.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes