Aug 22, 2017
Plus it hat most likely to do with the fact that because of the cliffhanger yellers the dev got pissy and did what they SAID they wanted.
Basically to show those ... people what they were asking for.

On discord he got both applause and hate for that move.
Mostly applause.
What exactly were the cliffhanger yellers saying/complaining about? That v27 ended on one?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
What exactly were the cliffhanger yellers saying/complaining about? That v27 ended on one?
Some people have been vocal about disliking the fact that CH updates tend to end on some kind of cliffhanger. They really like to let the dev know (on here and in Dev's Discord) they really dislike the fact updates end the way they do (ie right in the middle of an important story/lore reveal so you have to wait for next update to continue).

So Dev made this update end the way they all said they wanted - not on a cliffhanger, not right in the middle of a conversation or middle of some action... but after finishing conversations and on the way to the next major event. No cliffhanger.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Some people have been vocal about disliking the fact that CH updates tend to end on some kind of cliffhanger. They really like to let the dev know (on here and in Dev's Discord) they really dislike the fact updates end the way they do (ie right in the middle of an important story/lore reveal so you have to wait for next update to continue).

So Dev made this update end the way they all said they wanted - not on a cliffhanger, not right in the middle of a conversation or middle of some action... but after finishing conversations and on the way to the next major event. No cliffhanger.
Compared to what he usually did the ending in v27 was abrupt.
No discussion, no comment, no nothing.
Only the MC leaving the house and walking away.
If the last thought of the MC hasn't been written and it just had faded to black the moment he closed the door it would be even less a cliffhanger.
But than again many people would have speculated it faded to black because there was some kind of ninja assassin kidnapping going on ...
It was that "out of the ordinary" that quite a few bug reports have been submitted because of that.
Funnily enough most of these reports were from the whiners ...

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Don't know what you are talking about, I've skimmed the thread and haven't seen anyone being a prick to the dev about his use of cliffhangers yet. People have voiced their opinions in an orderly and tame fashion. Yet, they are antagonized as whiners and and yellers and whatnot. If this is about retards on the games' discord or whatever, take it up there. This thread has been nothing but wholesome up until now.

And for the record, yes I'm one of "those people" who think the overuse of artificial cliffhangers can be jarring. I jest about it after an updates' release, with nothing but good-hearted banter from the dev as an answer. So I don't really understand where the trouble is? :WaitWhat: Not like I'm gonna undeservedly badmouth the game or review-bomb it because I disagree with one (1) storytelling device deployed.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Don't know what you are talking about, I've skimmed the thread and haven't seen anyone being a prick to the dev about his use of cliffhangers yet. People have voiced their opinions in an orderly and tame fashion. Yet, they are antagonized as whiners and and yellers and whatnot. If this is about retards on the games' discord or whatever, take it up there. This thread has been nothing but wholesome up until now.

And for the record, yes I'm one of "those people" who think the overuse of artificial cliffhangers can be jarring. I jest about it after an updates' release, with nothing but good-hearted banter from the dev as an answer. So I don't really understand where the trouble is? :WaitWhat: Not like I'm gonna undeservedly badmouth the game or review-bomb it because I disagree with one (1) storytelling device deployed.
Thanks for your consideration.

I humbly point towards the fact that I and Shadowen pointed out THAT and WHY there was a shift in the recent update.

No bashing.
No name calling.
No insulting.
No blaming.

WHERE the whining took place is of absolutely no interest.
THAT the whining took place is.

And btw. "friendly banter" on a piracy board where the developer every once in a while is active is not really a benchmark either ...

Darksouldrinker asked. He got an answer. The end.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
ReleaseSchedule.png

Howdy, Patrons (and patrons to be)!

Next update's almost done and will go out for testing tonight, so the T2 release will be some time on Friday. Here's the full release schedule (for her pleasure):

Tier 2 (Progenitor, Heir, Student Council Head, SECSI, Infiltrator, WAP, Student Council, SAT, Agent, Inquisitor):
01/11/2023
Tier 1 (Class Rep, Enforcer, Detective, Third Year, Initiate, Second Year, First Year):
08/11/2023
Tier 0 (Public):
15/11/2023
(Dates in DD/MM/YYYY format)

That's it from me again. Have a nice [enter time of day] everyone!

Thanks for being awesome!

Cheers!

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Taken from the Dev notes in the 1st page: Tags that won't ever be in the game: NTR, Vore, Scat, FemDom, Pregnancy (including lactation).

NTR, neither Netorare (LI's stolen from MC) and/or Netorase (MC sharing LI's), in the game wouldn't make any sense story wise, or based on the characters themselves.

Netori (MC stealing LI from someone else), is the only thing that might make some sense, but as of 0.28 there's no development for this either (ie no characters that would qualify... no-one else with an obvious partner than MC would be stealing them from).

So I'd say feel free to play, esp since the Dev has stated they do not like NTR. I'd say there's no chance it will ever get added - due to dev disliking NTR, it making absolutely no sense story/character wise (and the Dev wanting to make a game with a decentish story), and no demand for it from Dev/game's supporters (I'd say the opposite in fact).

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
Netori (MC stealing LI from someone else), is the only thing that might make some sense, but as of 0.28 there's no development for this either (ie no characters that would qualify... no-one else with an obvious partner than MC would be stealing them from).
Well there's Jun's mom who would qualify, but so far there's no indication she's gonna end up doing anything other than drop some lore on their MC-centric religion.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
What do you need a walkthrough for? So far the few choices around don't have any impact on the story and for hamsters you have the notification option that tells you when one is on the screen.
Didn't know the choices were inconsequential so far. Thanks for the info.

Jul 31, 2021
Didn't know the choices were inconsequential so far. Thanks for the info.
I wouldn't call some of the choices inconsequential per se, you'll be met with some that are up to your taste but regardless most if not all are very obvious. Eitherway I also wouldn't personally be opposed to a walkthrough but so far I've used the universal renpy mod to get by and make things easier for me. Cheers.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Dude mind your spoiler tags the update hasn't even been out for us cheap bastards yet

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Is there somewhere in the game that reminds you who all the side characters are? Trying to remind myself who the person in 0.29 cliffhanger is.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes