Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Is there somewhere in the game that reminds you who all the side characters are? Trying to remind myself who the person in 0.29 cliffhanger is.
Aside from the name you mean?
No, sadly not as she is considered a side character.

Machi is one of the three Anzou vampires that judge (in a dark and spooky night no less) whether or not MC is actually a good guy like Aki told them.

Despite casually climbing up to other peoples balconies she is actually one of the saner Anzou vampires.

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Aside from the name you mean?
No, sadly not as she is considered a side character.

Machi is one of the three Anzou vampires that judge (in a dark and spooky night no less) whether or not MC is actually a good guy like Aki told them.

Despite casually climbing up to other peoples balconies she is actually one of the saner Anzou vampires.
Thanks, I was trying to remember where she had been seen before.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
at this point i am not sure if the font has changed or my eyes are fucking with me, but if it did then its quite terrible imo

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Option #2 is the correct one.
yeah, font is apparently the same, but background color is different and its somehow makes my eyes hurt when reading with this font, had to change it to a different one, idk shit is just weird like that :LUL:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
i hope that lesbian scene... of some unrelated characters wont lead to anything on making every girl bisexuals again... as so many games have done... please please that deep relation between aki and yui should remain just sisters/friends or anything equivalent

dont make them bisexuals or soemthing please please many games have done those already... please

please let the time come back where when girls say theyre close to each other, they just mean it as friends/close ones not romantic partners or bisexuals or whatnot

im looking forward for this "harem" game be an actual harem game, not a polyamory one.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I've had this discussion with a lot of harem fans who are worried that he will do that as well and ruin the VN for them. The fact that he hasn't answered has a lot of people wondering.

Reactions: depp123

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Damn, that update seemed sooo short.
Kind of expected Ori's near-orgy initiation to turn a good bit more traumatic for her, especially with her own father being in the know and the shit the cat-girls had to deal with in comparison.
But maybe its better that way than going too dark.

Also I like the new Main Menu, nice work on that.

Is there somewhere in the game that reminds you who all the side characters are? Trying to remind myself who the person in 0.29 cliffhanger is.
Had the same trouble, maybe the phone should get a sidecharacter menu

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

blubluca

Dec 7, 2022
Glad that Ori got included on the main cast screen, but at the same time I'm bummed out that nurse Reina is not there anymore, especially after she hinted at free use after rescuing her sister for her lol

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Fuck, I think I need a huge reminder because I don't remember this at all!

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
extra special cliffhanger to make up for last update*
heartless bastard :HideThePain:

Yeah thanks, watching these screens again, I remember the scene now. Although I'll probably just restart the whole game so I don't miss anything!
You also meet her again in Villa Anzou where she warns you that not everyone in their family is nice to men.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
was the walkthrough mostly for hamsters? I noticed its no longer be updated and I stopped playing at 24.1. Can i install urm to find hamsters or does the walkthrough matter for choices that affect later parts of story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrimsonHigh-0.29.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
5 minutes. Literally 5 minutes of content and not much progression... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MEAT?!

We save Ori from being a center piece of a orgy. Add another contact to our phone listing. Talk about how we are attracted to Ori with Suzi's help, and of course, another (literal) cliff hanger with a vampire that is probably after our dick.

-Might have to reconsider waiting 2-5 updates from now on.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes