Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey mkru. It's great that you're keeping us updated at all, but would it be possible to maybe keep some of the stuff in spoiler tags? Maybe split into multiple sections, if it's not too much trouble. Even if some of the stuff seems like it would be obvious, knowing for certain what's coming next kind of sucks out some of my motivation to keep playing, and I'd like to avoid looking at certain things if I can. But of course if I ignore the thread altogether, I'm never gonna know when the next update is out.

Not to mention, even for people who don't care about spoilers, the large images cause issues when scrolling through the thread. If nothing else, spoiler tags let us collapse the posts so they take up significantly less space.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hey mkru. It's great that you're keeping us updated at all, but would it be possible to maybe keep some of the stuff in spoiler tags? Maybe split into multiple sections, if it's not too much trouble. Even if some of the stuff seems like it would be obvious, knowing for certain what's coming next kind of sucks out some of my motivation to keep playing, and I'd like to avoid looking at certain things if I can. But of course if I ignore the thread altogether, I'm never gonna know when the next update is out.

Not to mention, even for people who don't care about spoilers, the large images cause issues when scrolling through the thread. If nothing else, spoiler tags let us collapse the posts so they take up significantly less space.
Got it. Sorry about that. Im pretty dense on this site, how do you mark a post as a spoiler?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There's a line of buttons above the post that has formatting options, and the one near the middle that looks like a flag is for spoiler tags. You can also type <SPOILER="title of spoiler"></SPOILER>, but with square brackets instead of... greater-than/less-than signs? I forget what those are called.

Really looking forward to the next chapter, by the way.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
anything new on the vampire route.
Just some minor updates, no major content yet. The vampire route story update is scheduled to release after the update following this upcoming update. It'll be a few months before the vampire route's story will have any additions.

Anastari

Jun 6, 2020
Quick question: I'm 44/45 on the picture gallery and 3/4 on the vampire clothing collection. I presume thats the last one, I also presume the last piece is in the odd temple north of the bridges in the Forest Maze but I'm stumped as to how to get inside? I'm a completionist and this is the last thing that I have left to find and its driving me nuts!

EDIT: Found it, had to talk to someone in Abelith village THEN go and check contracts. Bit unintuitive but ah well.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Quick question: I'm 44/45 on the picture gallery and 3/4 on the vampire clothing collection. I presume thats the last one, I also presume the last piece is in the odd temple north of the bridges in the Forest Maze but I'm stumped as to how to get inside? I'm a completionist and this is the last thing that I have left to find and its driving me nuts!

EDIT: Found it, had to talk to someone in Abelith village THEN go and check contracts. Bit unintuitive but ah well.
I may have to update that part to make it more obvious where you need to go to unlock the Blood Temple Quest

Reactions: Anastari

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I will be marking future updates as spoilers on this board. I will not be sharing story spoilers in these updates, but for those who prefer to browse the board completely free.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anastari and fanboi

Joker112

Oct 7, 2019
I guess i am blind or something but can anyone tell me where the hell is the cave in the Rotten Grove that leads to the Blood Temple, i searched every inch of the place and i can't find it...

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I guess i am blind or something but can anyone tell me where the hell is the cave in the Rotten Grove that leads to the Blood Temple, i searched every inch of the place and i can't find it...
It's in the northern part of the area that has the long wooden bridge.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I don't know anything about the limitations of RPGMaker, but if it does become an issue, maybe after a certain point you could start a "new" game that's just Crimson Veil: Book 2? There's no real rule saying it all has to be in a single "game".

Alternatively, if you don't want people to lose their character progression halfway through the story, you could move pretty much the entirety of the Vampire Route over to a separate "game", since that has you restarting from level 1 anyway.

This is all assuming such a limitation even exists.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Crimson Veil 3.0 is now available for all Patrons!

If you aren't a Patron yet, please visit to start playing!

The newest story chapter is now available to play, just in time for the weekend!
It's been over a year since the main story got properly updated, so I hope that the wait will have been worth it for you! There's a great amount of content here as well as some balance changes and fixes. I look forward to all of your thoughts!

Be sure to review the README file included in the download. It includes a changelog and also where each of the included save files will start you!

Enjoy!!
Patreon.png

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes