VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crisis of Faith [v2.0] [Felan Wilde]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The sex scenes are hilariously short, making you a two pump chump.
Seriously. They're one or two sentences plus the 'cum' option. That's it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well why making this so ridiculous, for once we had a futa MC, she has a huge ridiculous dick she bangs everybody in a blink of an eye and she could fill a pool with her cum every morning.
I guess the dev was in a hurry to release some steam!!
The renders could have been good too if the dev took time to render them properly instead of quickly pull out some grainy stuff.

So this is some quick stuff for impatient people who want to quickly fap and blow a load!:ROFLMAO:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is it just me, or there are several moments that there are bugs occuring, that forces me to "ignore" to continue the game?
are you using an old save? i dont think its compatible, there is a choice in the begin that you have to make and if you use an old save every time the result of that choice comes up you get an error.

Reactions: mickster101

GiantessDeva

Dec 1, 2020
is it just me, or there are several moments that there are bugs occuring, that forces me to "ignore" to continue the game?
are you using an old save? i dont think its compatible, there is a choice in the begin that you have to make and if you use an old save every time the result of that choice comes up you get an error.
Yep, pretty sure this is exactly what your problem is. I had the same issue when I used a save from 1.0 without realizing it. The game is checking for flags that haven't been set because they didn't exist in 1.0.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Wow. I really loved the overall vibe of the game. The dialogues were well written and I love the confident MC who attracts women. Her job as a fitness trainer and her pussy magnet personality seems like the perfect setup for interesting stuff to happen.

It seemed like futa is seen as a taboo and many women might want to explore that so I hope it takes that angle especially with married women like the neighbours. Interesting how the MC has 2 kids and the third on the way and the neighbour wife wants to get pregnant. Also interesting is how the movie that Vanessa didn't tell the MC about has themes of love between a woman and her partner who is unusual by society's standards just like a futa. Hope the relevant kinks are explored in this situation like pregnancy, cheating, cuckolding, etc. The wife is nice so I hope she is on board.

I know this is subjective but it might be better to change the proportions of the MC's dick. It looks somewhat weird with it's insane width. I'm not saying to make it small or anything but you can make a huge dick that dwarfs biological males but still be proportional. The wife looks like she is going to dislocate her jaw playing with that weapon. The scenes could be a bit longer with some foreplay. Waiting for the next update. Cheers.

Outispersona

Mar 31, 2021
I hope that there's some impregnation for the MC's kids, and even better, an epilogue where the MC's kids' kids get impregnated. I understand that's more character models that need to be made, but it would be the hottest thing.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
This shows promise. I realize it's relatively new in the dev process, but if a game is going to have a muscular futa, you should be able to see her more than you can so far in the game. Her arms also look a little flabby in the first person view.

Reactions: Sombramain22

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So this is some quick stuff for impatient people who want to quickly fap and blow a load!:ROFLMAO:
Not sure about the impatient part but, Surely you have heard or at least read the word "nukige", a game/VN made for a quick fap.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes