4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You may want to check again. My question was to have a confirmation from the authors of the exact dates foreseen not only for myself, but for everybody else, which is why I ended up including also the public release that then gets on F95.
It has nothing to do with me knowing (or checking, if I did not remember) on what Patreon tier I am and what gives access to, or with you making all kind of calculations to try to find out on which tier I am.
There's nothing to check my guy. I feel like there's a massive language barrier here. Your question answers itself if you look at the Patreon tier descriptions, unless those descriptions are incorrect. I didn't have to "calculate" anything in regards to your tier as you apparently can't access the $10 release post on Patreon, hence your question, so that answers that aswell. I never said you don't know what tier you're on either, just that you might be unaware of what each tier does in terms of release dates. Your question just seemed odd to me considering you're apparently subscribed for an entire year, having witnessed previous releases I'm assuming.

If your tier gets the update 1 week after release (according to you), and the description of your tier quite literally states that a public release follows a week later, everything should be clear, no? Unless, again, the descriptions are incorrect. I myself am fairly new to this game and the thread in general, so I'm just going based off what you said and what info's I see over on Patreon.

But at the same time, other authors (I prefer not to mention the games or authors, not to be accused of going "off thread"), who also make or made a living out of the game, never had problems in answering that type of question about exact dates of availability, and never tried to play sarcasm, even when the question was from people who were only looking for the "public one"
This is, imo, another case of language barrier. What sarcasm are you talking about? Is this referring to Wahhnubis post? As I said before, his post is absolutely legit and there is nothing about it that should make you go up the walls. It seems you misunderstand quite a few things here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
  • Angry
Reactions: Horny_Baum

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3029107

I like this girl more. :love: , Wildeer's Lara body is my type of woman that I like. That's why I chose him for the game. But generally I like all versions of Lara except the Shadows of Tomb Raider model.
:eek:, Heretic !!!!!!!!! I knew you are untrustworthy :cautious::LOL:.

Wildeer's Lara body , simply just not Lara. I totally get it if its your type of women, personal taste and all (y) but it's just not Lara.
Wildeer Lara is more like an average woman who made some plastic surgery on her boobs, as cosplaying as Lara, as fucktoy.:LOL: because she clearly is not build for all the action and Tomb raiding, and adrenaline rush.:cautious::whistle:.

This is just a simple Fact, there is nothing more to it. so don't take it personally or something:)(y), we like what we like(y), but opinion is just opinion, and Facts are Facts:cool:

Reactions: Lillen B.

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
:eek:, Heretic !!!!!!!!! I knew you are untrustworthy :cautious::LOL:.

Wildeer's Lara body , simply just not Lara. I totally get it if its your type of women, personal taste and all (y) but it's just not Lara.
Wildeer Lara is more like an average woman who made some plastic surgery on her boobs, as cosplaying as Lara, as fucktoy.:LOL: because she clearly is not build for all the action and Tomb raiding, and adrenaline rush.:cautious::whistle:.

This is just a simple Fact, there is nothing more to it. so don't take it personally or something:)(y), we like what we like(y), but opinion is just opinion, and Facts are Facts:cool:

mistake friend, the first Lara was always busty and with good curves. What the lack of graphics at the time did not allow to make good tits in 3D :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
mistake friend, the first Lara was always busty and with good curves. What the lack of graphics at the time did not allow to make good tits in 3D :ROFLMAO:
That is True :LOL:(y), and If my historical knowledge accurate, Lara's big breast actually were an accidental error, that they decide to keep.;)
But as the technology evolved, they started to fine tune her, and not just her boobs, And she get a more athletic body, until she reached her Underworld look, and then the Reboot, went even further and perfected her. (y)

But now we can worry that following the current trend if we get new Lara she gonna be a Woke transgender black man or something:(:eek:

Regardless, Your Lara does not look bad or anything, She has her moment, and she probably gonna look great when she has to wear sluty and sexy outfits for missions, or events, or photshot, or whatever else. (y) .

and I can't wait to see her in her Gear again, :love: - interesting how her Ass somehow looks better in short, then when she is naked :unsure::LOL:
CroftAdventures 2023-10-24 07-33-46-05.jpg
although I prefer the a Top, a short pant , and thong, combination :love: instead of a one piece leotard

Last edited:

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Well, It's good that there are several representations of Lara. I'm working on my own. Maybe one day I'll do something with my own representation of Lara or we'll invent our own adventurous girl. Who knows ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so I found 2 image on reddit from one of the developer, I think?! :unsure:

these are the statistical information :

31 animations
105 renders
1 New location (Limbo)
Improved interfaces
Complete gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if there is only one new location, then this is just a promotional image for future? or part of a Dream ?:unsure:

also 105 renders?, Seems a bit shorter than most previous episode.:cautious:

Last edited:

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
It is always a bit tricky with statistics...
New locations vs. established locations
How much renders do you need for a conversation (less with the portrait system in place)
Animations vs. Renders (each take different time)
Code polish
etc.

So perception of big/small may vary - same if you add stuff to various paths, one path may look like short(er), etc.

And the picture mentioned - this is not an in-game scene (at the moment).

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is always a bit tricky with statistics...
New locations vs. established locations
How much renders do you need for a conversation (less with the portrait system in place)
Animations vs. Renders (each take different time)
Code polish
etc.

So perception of big/small may vary - same if you add stuff to various paths, one path may look like short(er), etc.

And the picture mentioned - this is not an in-game scene (at the moment).
damn, that was the most thing I was interested.:cry: Well, at least the waiting is now more bearable(y):LOL:.

thx for the infos (y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes