4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
how much lust do u need to complete the hot springs achievement??? cant seem to unlock it with 3 lust at the end to the dream

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
i really like this game but the updates imo are a bit short

I don't think the updates are short, we simply have a different philosophy, we don't artificially lengthen game time with hours of dialogue and narratives that 95% of players don't read. We prefer to put all the effort into achieving longer sexual scenes with variations depending on the story.

As I have said on several occasions, we do not work for updates. We work for a complete game. We are trying to find a balance between our style and some mechanics to be able to deliver more content in an update but we are not going to change our way of doing the sexual scenes in the game because then we would stop being PIXDES. I hope you like it and enjoy the new update. The official public version will be released soon

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
desdraw

Hey there! It appears there is a bug in your new release. In my playthrough, Lara went with Niles and they had sex in his apartment. Now in the new release when she's coming home from the thug encounter (I didn't invite Astrid in) she's having a monologue about Niles while showering, about how she's gotta make a decision soon etc., then right after goes on about what could have happened between them if she went into his apartment wondering if she should have gone with him and whatnot (while sitting on her laptop).

Surely this dialogue shouldn't be a thing if the player chose to go with Niles as it wouldn't make much sense. :D

Just thought I'd report it here.

Cheers!

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
desdraw

Hey there! It appears there is a bug in your new release. In my playthrough, Lara went with Niles and they had sex in his apartment. Now in the new release when she's coming home from the thug encounter (I didn't invite Astrid in) she's having a monologue about Niles while showering, about how she's gotta make a decision soon etc., then right after goes on about what could have happened between them if she went into his apartment wondering if she should have gone with him and whatnot (while sitting on her laptop).

Surely this dialogue shouldn't be a thing if the player chose to go with Niles as it wouldn't make much sense. :D

Just thought I'd report it here.

Cheers!
To avoid errors like that we recommend playing from the beginning of the game, because we had to make some changes to the variables. Previous save may have glitches

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
To avoid errors like that we recommend playing from the beginning of the game, because we had to make some changes to the variables. Previous save may have glitches
In version 0.65a l just simply redid the date with Niles.

1138304_Lara-00.gif
Sin-titulo-1.gif
Lara_Croft-01.gif

Last edited:

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
so I found 2 image on reddit from one of the developer, I think?! :unsure:

these are the statistical information :

31 animations
105 renders
1 New location (Limbo)
Improved interfaces
Complete gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if there is only one new location, then this is just a promotional image for future? or part of a Dream ?:unsure:

also 105 renders?, Seems a bit shorter than most previous episode.:cautious:

how did you get to the tentacle scene?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, there is a bug or is it like that after you done with whatever hand, tit or blowjob scene and you are out of the restroom, you are given 3 choices where 2 is lust and the other to "forget about it". If you choose forget about it, you will be back at main menu.

Can someone explain, what choice i need to Limbo.(don't accept alley i dont know)
During the alley scene, win the first guy but lose to the 2nd and get stab. This is the easiest method.

How do i get the second to last dream scene where Lara apparently invites Athan?
I don't remember where and when since I just go full lust and always choose to dream when choice. You either need a certain amount of lust or you need done the part where you had your massage therapy all the way to his BJ reward.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
I don't remember where and when since I just go full lust and always choose to dream when choice. You either need a certain amount of lust or you need done the part where you had your massage therapy all the way to his BJ reward.
Yeah i had maximum lust and went all in with the reward, then you get that fuck scene later. This another one seems to be footjob, so propably not that much lust or have to decline first time...?

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
HOW to get the creampie scene and how much lust and resist should be there for lara to get the creampie scene in the pussy , anybody help please........

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes