4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I don't think the updates are short, we simply have a different philosophy, we don't artificially lengthen game time with hours of dialogue and narratives that 95% of players don't read. We prefer to put all the effort into achieving longer sexual scenes with variations depending on the story.

As I have said on several occasions, we do not work for updates. We work for a complete game. We are trying to find a balance between our style and some mechanics to be able to deliver more content in an update but we are not going to change our way of doing the sexual scenes in the game because then we would stop being PIXDES. I hope you like it and enjoy the new update. The official public version will be released soon
honestly yes I see this update small for three months waiting and I still really love the work done here ... I was really expecting at least X2 this update contents

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CroftAdventures-0.6.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: kiss28 and Nulldev

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
desdraw - Are the 'Achievements' scenes like hot springs, sweet home and naughty tentacles not accessible in 0.6.5a? If they are accessible, what are the conditions?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT - Figured out the links to the achievements video and renders are broken.

Last edited:

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
honestly yes I see this update small for three months waiting and I still really love the work done here ... I was really expecting at least X2 this update contents
I do understand your perspective - I can only say (and I know everyone will have his/her own personal interpretation of that):
  • we don't artificially lengthen or shorten the story and goal (or the development cycle) - we simply want to follow our idea and vision for the game
  • Background work does not always translate into "playtime" - character creation, location creation, mechanics testing all consume time as well. But we also aim to put the focus on assets that will play major roles in the game (e.g. a location that is used multiple times)
  • With every release we also (as time permits) polish already existing content to keep animation and render quality consistent in the end
  • rendering animations simply takes time - if it glitches sometimes you even have to redo it. Unfortunately we don't have large render farms available to speed that up.
  • Three months are not set in stone - if miraculously we finish everything in two we would not hold it back. But also we we find major bugs before the final release it could become 3.x...
From a transparency perspective we try to be as open as possible - we wanted to give a rough timeline for a release cycle, hence we arrived at roughly 3 months. Personally (and this is my own personal opinion - so don't pin it to the game, the team or Des, etc.) I could do without a schedule as long as there is transparency and frequent updates what is going on (I support many creators/teams on that principle).

Anyway, we will continue to strive to give you as much content as possible with each update with the quality level that we aspire to.

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I'm going to be quite clear with my position on this topic, my goal is to create a good adult game with its own philosophy and vision. Delivery dates for me are only a way to measure where and how much time we have in development. But they are not my priority, my priority is quality, on our Patreon account we are always updating our patrons about the development process and what we are working on at that moment. Updates will come out when they are ready. Because I'm not making updates I'm making a complete game. When it is ready I want the wait to be worth it, so I will always put quality above delivery dates.

A good animation is not done in 3 days, a good animation takes several frames of renderings that take time to do, an error in the animation leads to re-rendering again (More time).

When I started creating the game, my personal taste is that I don't like games with a background render and 2 hours of dialogue. That's why I decided that my game wouldn't be like that. I also didn't like DAZ because of the limitations it has for making animations, that's why I decided to do it in Blender. This gives better animations, more fluid and dynamic, but it takes more time to make them and generate the resources for the game, so if I wanted more quality I had to sacrifice development time. I hope I was clear enough with my answer.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
are you going to have pregnancy in this game that would be awesome to Lara knocked up
Not saying yes or no at this point - but just out of personal curiosity:
What would you like to see then? I am asking as I can't imagine a pregnant woman (where it is clearly visible that she is with child) climbing down a crypt to explore an old ruin or something like that. So the exploring/adventure/fighting part would end at this point for her.

But then what? What would keep you interested then? ;)

Reactions: hdgamer
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes