4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Untitled.png
does anyone else have problem like this or only me I tried to unlock 5 dollar trail to get copy but the shit payment fail 3 times I get write box and nothing else happen after that and now my account locked really .... fuck patreon

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 3041366
does anyone else have problem like this or only me I tried to unlock 5 dollar trail to get copy but the shit payment fail 3 times I get write box and nothing else happen after that and now my account locked really .... fuck patreon
Just sounds like an auto check when a card or login fails multiple times. Just contact them or maybe make a new account.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Hi people can someone share the update since it's been more than a week since the update, I wouldn't ask but there is no access to Patreon in my country

Reactions: max27

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

New development cycle

Hello dear Patrons
as we had previously mentioned, we will begin a new development cycle where we will aim to deliver updates every 3 months. With the increased variations and the amount of branches that can happen a monthly cycle is no longer a viable option if we want to deliver a reasonable amount of content in the quality we are aiming for.
Now we will explain I detail how the update and release cycle for each support tier will work with this setup:
We currently have 4 levels:
  • Intrepid Explorers
  • Archeologists
  • Apprentices
  • Novice
Before the launch of the first beta, we will enter a testing phase where we will make the test version available for the Intrepid Explorers. Our intention is for this level to become more integrated into our development process and also help us to test the update. Previously we did the first testing only within the dev team (which consumes more time with every release), now with the help of this level we will be able to find more errors and resolve them before the beta release.
The other levels continue with the same update logic as before, but we have made some small changes to improve what we offer in each level. The public update has changed its release period as well to align with the new development cycle.
Regarding information and transparency: We will always keep you informed of what is happening in the development process and we have expanded this information to lower levels as well. We also added a new way of communicating with the development team - an audio and video channel has been created in discord to which the Archeologist and Intrepid Explorer levels will have access. This channel will be used to broadcast live sessions when we are working on the game.
Note: It won't always be online because streaming consumes resources but I plan to do one streaming a week where you can see in real time how I work on the game.
The description of the Patreon levels now includes everything that each one can access.
Thank you all for your past, present and future support.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
what the fuck . 4 hours ago they said it will be coming out every 3 month will fuck they lie of the bat last update was 11/07 that 4 month So when is update 6.5 coming out How about this to make up for it release 6.5 to all than go to your 3 month releases

Last edited:

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
what the fuck . 4 hours ago they said it will be coming out every 3 month will fuck they lie of the bat last update was 11/07 that 4 month So when is update 6.5 coming out
I think your account is wrong or you don't understand that we are not referring to the public update when we talk about release dates

The release of release 0.6.5 was on October 20.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
what the fuck . 4 hours ago they said it will be coming out every 3 month will fuck they lie of the bat last update was 11/07 that 4 month So when is update 6.5 coming out How about this to make up for it release 6.5 to all than go to your 3 month releases
Guess we found the guy who can't read a calendar..or clocks...or anything, really. Still trying to find something in your post that makes any sense.

How are you part of this forum since 2017, and yet you still have zero clue as to how these things work? I mean, considering your registration date, I'd assume you're atleast 6 years old. You can do better than this.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
New development cycle

Hello dear Patrons
as we had previously mentioned, we will begin a new development cycle where we will aim to deliver updates every 3 months. With the increased variations and the amount of branches that can happen a monthly cycle is no longer a viable option if we want to deliver a reasonable amount of content in the quality we are aiming for.
Now we will explain I detail how the update and release cycle for each support tier will work with this setup:
We currently have 4 levels:
  • Intrepid Explorers
  • Archeologists
  • Apprentices
  • Novice
Before the launch of the first beta, we will enter a testing phase where we will make the test version available for the Intrepid Explorers. Our intention is for this level to become more integrated into our development process and also help us to test the update. Previously we did the first testing only within the dev team (which consumes more time with every release), now with the help of this level we will be able to find more errors and resolve them before the beta release.
The other levels continue with the same update logic as before, but we have made some small changes to improve what we offer in each level. The public update has changed its release period as well to align with the new development cycle.
Regarding information and transparency: We will always keep you informed of what is happening in the development process and we have expanded this information to lower levels as well. We also added a new way of communicating with the development team - an audio and video channel has been created in discord to which the Archeologist and Intrepid Explorer levels will have access. This channel will be used to broadcast live sessions when we are working on the game.
Note: It won't always be online because streaming consumes resources but I plan to do one streaming a week where you can see in real time how I work on the game.
The description of the Patreon levels now includes everything that each one can access.
Thank you all for your past, present and future support.
And here comes the scamming

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes