Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
StickyIckyCiC must i ask when you will add transformation events in 0.11 ?
StickyIckyCiC if you still want use larger version of sex scene, would you please refering this sex change/transsexual feminization RPG maker games made by Six Colors Below.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
StickyIckyCiC must i ask when you will add transformation events in 0.11 ?
StickyIckyCiC if you still want use larger version of sex scene, would you please refering this sex change/transsexual feminization RPG maker games made by Six Colors Below.
If you are talking about the transformation events from Beatrice's shop, I plan to add those in version 0.12. Also I am not sure what you are trying to say with the game you linked, by larger versions of sex scenes are you just referring to how the pictures take up the whole screen?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
does the mc transform into shemale or is there a futa side character.
The MC does not transform into a futa, there are some enemies and npc's in the dungeons that are futa's, and one of the main side characters grows a penis for one of the scenes with her.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
kinda wish there was a bit of visual stimuli, reading text on a black screen is not that great.
Yes I agree. I avoiding eventing for the most part to get things done faster. Once all the content from Twine is ported over to RPG Maker I'll be going back and adding in character movements and facial expressions and such, and eventually there will be art to display during sex scenes as well.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Yes I agree. I avoiding eventing for the most part to get things done faster. Once all the content from Twine is ported over to RPG Maker I'll be going back and adding in character movements and facial expressions and such, and eventually there will be art to display during sex scenes as well.
ooooo ahhhhh

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I'm a little dissapointed here, why does so many Developers use RPG Maker MV nowadays? I get by almost all Games the Screenfreezing Bug. I tried all the suggestions i found in the www. IF someone knows something, please tell me.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Screenfreezing Bug. I tried all the suggestions i found in the www. IF someone knows something, please tell me.
I had screen freezing issue when playing Karry's Prison, dunno if the same thing would fix this game for you:
rpg_core.js open in text editor find
if (this._skipCount === 0) replace with if (this._skipCount < 0)
the rpg_core file is in the www/js/ folder

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I had screen freezing issue when playing Karry's Prison, dunno if the same thing would fix this game for you:

I played it for a while now, and no freeze so far, it was longer than the time before it froze. Lets hope it stays this way.
There is something else i should mention, after the Change the game runs smoother. It had some Micro stuttering before the Change.

Last edited:
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019

I played it for a while now, and no freeze so far, it was longer than the time before it froze. Lets hope it stays this way.
There is something else i should mention, after the Change the game runs smoother. It had some Micro stuttering before the Change.
Thanks for letting me know about this, I wasn't aware of the issue, but apparently there's a plugin I can add that will fix this without the player needing to edit anything, and it does seem to help the game run smoother on my computer even though I hadn't encountered the screen freezing error, so I'll be sure to add that in soon.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Thebluestone

Jun 28, 2020
Hello StickyIckyCiC i recently started playing this game and i am in love with it. But i do have a request like is there any chance that we can redo/style our player's hair. And also just want to know i completed the first dungeon and many other quest, but i am not getting any way further to explore in 2nd dungeon is it not complete?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hello StickyIckyCiC i recently started playing this game and i am in love with it. But i do have a request like is there any chance that we can redo/style our player's hair. And also just want to know i completed the first dungeon and many other quest, but i am not getting any way further to explore in 2nd dungeon is it not complete?
I want to at some point add a hair salon type location where the player can customize their hair, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to adding it. Now that the player's face is always visible, I might add in just a basic option to restyle the hair sooner and add on to the location with events and a new npc later. The second dungeon is not yet complete, if you are using the public version there should be a sign telling you the dungeon is "under construction" which means you've reached the end.

Reactions: Thebluestone

Thebluestone

Jun 28, 2020
I want to at some point add a hair salon type location where the player can customize their hair, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to adding it. Now that the player's face is always visible, I might add in just a basic option to restyle the hair sooner and add on to the location with events and a new npc later. The second dungeon is not yet complete, if you are using the public version there should be a sign telling you the dungeon is "under construction" which means you've reached the end.
Thanks for the reply. Hope to see the salon soon.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So is the second dungeon unable to be completed as of now? Crawling through the small hole just takes me to a black screen where I can't move and I'm not sure if there's genuinely nothing there or if it's bugged.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So is the second dungeon unable to be completed as of now? Crawling through the small hole just takes me to a black screen where I can't move and I'm not sure if there's genuinely nothing there or if it's bugged.
The second dungeon is not yet finished, but it sounds like you are encountering a bug, one that should've been fixed already. What version are you using, and have you applied the latest patch for that version? Also, when you get to the black screen, are you able to use the "untint screen" option of the debugger item to fix it, or does that not work? You are either having a tint screen issue, or being teleported to the middle of nowhere because I moved the dungeon around after creating the move event, but from what I just checked there shouldn't be those issues with the latest version.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The second dungeon is not yet finished, but it sounds like you are encountering a bug, one that should've been fixed already. What version are you using, and have you applied the latest patch for that version? Also, when you get to the black screen, are you able to use the "untint screen" option of the debugger item to fix it, or does that not work? You are either having a tint screen issue, or being teleported to the middle of nowhere because I moved the dungeon around after creating the move event, but from what I just checked there shouldn't be those issues with the latest version.
I'm using the latest release with the patch. Untint isn't working either.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes