Outword

Nov 12, 2018
I am getting artwork done of sex scenes now, I had to switch artists so I spent a bit more time looking this time. Not sure if the actual transformations themselves will get scenes soon, that is tricky with a customizable player, because their appearance can be drastically different based on player choices.
I mean artwork for all the sex scenes would let this game be 99% better, scenes for transformations is like 1%, like I said great game, hoping for the sex scenes :love:

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
I don't like it when a developer "likes" a baseless critique of a potential "customer". You want more input, well you can have it.

I have been a programmer for decades - not while punch cards still reigned, but shortly after. We had no fancy tools like workbenches or libraries. We did it all ourselves: input checks, date checks and anything else that needed to be done. I worked with binary (or hexadecimal dumps) and I served my customers well and successfull.

After retiring I have enjoyed myself with several games. On the adult side I enjoyed text games written for TADS or Adrift or other stuff. Those games were pretty advanced and complex. Often better and more advanced than ANYTHING available here, while at the same time without optics. If done right, such games can be a lot of fun and very entertaining.

Because of this experience I don't like it when a developer decides to switch to something that is easier and does not really know what this easier way really means to his own possibilities (like being told in this thread which options the new environment really entails). The first obligation and interest of any developer should be to create something entertaining and good (no matter which style he chooses). Anything else is subpar. Too often I have to drop games for myself from this source because the developers put new stuff in and stop improving the game, which means errors start to grow without ever being fixed.

If dissatisfaction grows to a certain threshhold, I stop caring. Usually my previous comment would be enough, but I'm pissed off by fans and developer. Thus I make an exception here.
And don't start to tell me, I could do something myself. Sure, I could, but why should I. I'm retired and look for entertainment.

And now: goodbye and have fun the easy way. I'm off to nice games and honest developers and "customers"!

madman32

Sep 24, 2017
"How dare you 'like' someone else's gently sarcastic interrogation of my hurtful and zero-effort comment?! That's hurtful to me, who used to develop! And could possibly (but probably won't ever) pay you for early access someday!" ...C'mon, man. Chill out.

Having only played this version, I think there's a lot to like about the design. Not too grindy, simple...there's a lot of room for polish, but what is there works. Content-wise, I don't think the developer is overpadding things with unnecessary features at all. Its a very kink and sexy funtimes-embracing sort of game. A well-written one at that, even if the kinks fall out of my interest zone quite a lot (as someone not very fond of dicks).

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I must ask - while the title makes it clear there is definitely going to be crossdressing of some kind, the blurb makes it sound like most of it (the feminization/sissification/ M/M content) is optional. How optional are we talking about? Like are there any notable consequences to not following that route and can you do the submissive route without feminization or sucking some peeners?

Edit:

Nevermind, found out pretty quickly that there is no way to progress without having to either suck or ride some penis - looks like a good game but not for me, everything else is great tho!

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I mean, I still haven't even managed to start the RPGmaker version though I loved the HTML one.

Idk. It's a pretty baffling change because the engine seems way worse but hey, its up to the dev

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I must ask - while the title makes it clear there is definitely going to be crossdressing of some kind, the blurb makes it sound like most of it (the feminization/sissification/ M/M content) is optional. How optional are we talking about? Like are there any notable consequences to not following that route and can you do the submissive route without feminization or sucking some peeners?

Edit:

Nevermind, found out pretty quickly that there is no way to progress without having to either suck or ride some penis - looks like a good game but not for me, everything else is great tho!
You should be able to avoid gay content for the most part, but if you are also against futa on male then I'd have to agree the game is probably not for you. I think the second dungeon is the only place with a required gay scene, blowing the Barkeep just progresses to more scenes with the Barkeep, and you should be able to make enough silver to pay him for a room instead. Oh, the Elven Village is also locked behind a gangbang scene, but that is also just a side area that you don’t necessarily need to encounter.
Yeah I mean, I still haven't even managed to start the RPGmaker version though I loved the HTML one.

Idk. It's a pretty baffling change because the engine seems way worse but hey, its up to the dev
If you haven’t tried the RPG Maker version yet, then I think the next public update would be a good time to give it a try. It fixes text box issues with a lot of the content, adds an actual map for Elmgar, and adds some sex scene artwork as well.
this game is definitely fun specially the bar 10/10
Glad you enjoy it!

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Greg seems to be broken
He does appear to be missing a face somehow, even though version 0.13 and 0.15 both have his face in it... Regardless, here's a download link for a patch to fix that. Also, if you ever get stuck on an issue like this where it just forces you to hit retry repeatedly instead of progressing, you can copy any other face in the faces folder and just rename it to Greg.png as a temporary workaround, though greg will end up with someone elses face.

Mal3

Jan 31, 2019
When I try to start the game I get this error "
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game. "

Pressing F5 doesn't fix it.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
When I try to start the game I get this error "
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game. "

Pressing F5 doesn't fix it.
The suspected cause of this issue is your graphics card or drivers. Updating the drivers for your graphics card may fix it, if that does not, there is apparently a software called SwiftShader that can also fix the issue, though I have not used it. If you let me know what graphics card you have, I should be able to check what version of pixel/vertex shader your graphics card can handle, to see if it is compatible with the game.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
He does appear to be missing a face somehow, even though version 0.13 and 0.15 both have his face in it... Regardless, here's a download link for a patch to fix that. Mega Also, if you ever get stuck on an issue like this where it just forces you to hit retry repeatedly instead of progressing, you can copy any other face in the faces folder and just rename it to Greg.png as a temporary workaround, though greg will end up with someone elses face.
thank you

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Just checked to make sure and I also have that bug.
I never noticed much difference with my lightning damage (besides very minor increases due to leveling up), I reskilled, put it into fire (which does reflect the damage increase), huge difference. This is a shame, I spent most of the game favoring/relying on lightning only to find out its worthless Q_Q

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Just checked to make sure and I also have that bug.
I never noticed much difference with my lightning damage (besides very minor increases due to leveling up), I reskilled, put it into fire (which does reflect the damage increase), huge difference. This is a shame, I spent most of the game favoring/relying on lightning only to find out its worthless Q_Q
Thanks for pointing that out, I just checked it and it’s actually just a typo. The info for the lightning upgrade shows your current fire damage bonus by mistake, but it does still increase the damage of lightning spells. You may not have noticed a large difference with lightning because you were slowly increasing it, but if you save and try a fight with level 0 lightning and level 4 lightning you should actually see a significant difference. I’ll have that fixed with the next patch, thanks again for pointing it out.

I have a question, how do you get the guild promotion scene involving Katie (from a 0.14 changelog)?
As Ravenleaf said, it occurs after you clear the first dungeon, specifically when you try and accept the quest for the second dungeon, you’ll go talk to Brittany about promoting.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for pointing that out, I just checked it and it’s actually just a typo. The info for the lightning upgrade shows your current fire damage bonus by mistake, but it does still increase the damage of lightning spells. You may not have noticed a large difference with lightning because you were slowly increasing it, but if you save and try a fight with level 0 lightning and level 4 lightning you should actually see a significant difference. I’ll have that fixed with the next patch, thanks again for pointing it out.

As Ravenleaf said, it occurs after you clear the first dungeon, specifically when you try and accept the quest for the second dungeon, you’ll go talk to Brittany about promoting.
Ah, yeah, makes sense. I thought the damage increase (because it was small) was due to leveling up/my femininity going up

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes