W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
I love this game, I can tell you've put so much love and hard work into it, if I was to add anything maybe a shop that sold wands, unless that's already in game and I've missed it some how

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I love this game, I can tell you've put so much love and hard work into it, if I was to add anything maybe a shop that sold wands, unless that's already in game and I've missed it some how
I've planned to have Beatrice actually sell magical items to the player for a few months now, just haven't gotten around to actually putting it in the game yet. Always too many things I want to do and not enough time to do them, lol. Very happy to hear you're enjoying the game!

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
hi, so I'm stuck, i escaped the second dungeon after being brainwashed and cant seem to get any new quest, also how do I get the Holstaur bikini top, Holstaur bikini bottoms, and cowbell choker

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
hi, so I'm stuck, i escaped the second dungeon after being brainwashed and cant seem to get any new quest, also how do I get the Holstaur bikini top, Holstaur bikini bottoms, and cowbell choker
You should need to go back to the second dungeon and go to the boss area again, at which point you'll be able to finish the quest. The Holstaur bikini top is bought from Skirts and More in the cursed bin (as long as you've seen at least one sex scene with Daisy and Claire). You get the rest of the outfit after you're fully transformed by the bikini and choose to have Claire milk you.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Honestly.
I like the Orc Futas(especially the image), can we have more?
More artwork for the Orc Futas, or more content with the Orc Futas? I do intend to have more artwork with them, though the artist who did that particular bit of art is no longer working with me. I'm not sure if there will be more content, since that area is pretty much finished, but I could always bring back a character or two in other locations potentially.

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
A bit of both, maybe more Amazon(Orcs,Humans etc) Futas I guess.
Also, since joiplay isn't good to play, any plans on making a Mobile version or a Friendly Mobile Joiplay?
Because I want too test the game in his full glory(Also maybe a Discord server in the Future?)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
A bit of both, maybe more Amazon(Orcs,Humans etc) Futas I guess.
Also, since joiplay isn't good to play, any plans on making a Mobile version or a Friendly Mobile Joiplay?
Because I want too test the game in his full glory(Also maybe a Discord server in the Future?)
The mobile deployment of the game would be the exact same as the web version. Really, the issue with joiplay and the game is the plugins. I'm sure several of them are causing issues on mobile, but there's likely not a fix I would be capable of coming up with, aside from removing said plugins, which I don't really want to do. It also seems to vary by device a great deal, so even if I did test the game on my own android device, that wouldn't mean it would work the same way on others.
Wait, do you transform into a cowgirl permanently?
No, sorry, by transform fully I mean have the bikini fully transform your breasts into the largest size.

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
thank you for the help, just finished the current build, cant wait for the next update and whatever else you add to that dog park :), if i was to suggest anything for it maybe a scene with kaite to the dog part depending on your sub/dom score with her

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thats fine. Which size is the lagest? Is it the one where MC starts lactating?
Size 7, which will return "You've got almost inhumanely large breasts." When using check appearance. If you are growing them with the bikini top, you'll know because the milking scene will automatically trigger afterwards.
thank you for the help, just finished the current build, cant wait for the next update and whatever else you add to that dog park :), if i was to suggest anything for it maybe a scene with kaite to the dog part depending on your sub/dom score with her
Version 0.24 does already contain a scene with Katie in the dog park, for a heavily dominant Katie. There's also an extra scene if she's submissive in that version, but it's unrelated to the dog park.

diogian

Aug 28, 2021
Fresh install using the MEGA 0.23 link and I get this error upon running the game. Does anybody else have this issue? CIC.png

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Fresh install using the MEGA 0.23 link and I get this error upon running the game. Does anybody else have this issue? View attachment 1446586
It's a somewhat common bug that I believe is caused by a lighting plugin I am using. The good news is that I plan to have that plugin removed by the time version 0.24 is public, so in 9 days I should have a version out that fixes the issue. I would recommend to just come back to the game then, honesty. There are potential solutions like updating your graphics card, but I've never really heard back if those work or not.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I liked more the guild ranking system with different tiers because the idea of the promotion's challenge would give many occasions for naughty events.
Does this new ranking system has something similar?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I liked more the guild ranking system with different tiers because the idea of the promotion's challenge would give many occasions for naughty events.
Does this new ranking system has something similar?
I haven't made any changes to the ranking system, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.
wait do you mean version 0.23.7 comes out in 9 days or version 0.24.0?
Version 0.24.0 will be out in 9 days (well, it will be more like 0.24.5 or something). I haven't removed the plugin from that version yet, but by the time it's out I will have the plugin removed.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
StickyIckyCiC excuse me, i have a problem with mega, if you could use safe and stable download links like pixeldrain, workupload and mixdrop instead of Mega, that would be extremely fantastic!

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes