Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Just my ten cents but put a version number somewhere in the actual game itself. The title screen or the credits, something so I know if I need to also download the update or if this is the version with that update already applied.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
hi at all!
save file??? :):):)

TXS
There's no gallery in the game yet, and you can skip to the any of the dungeons except the last one (I'm adding the skip ability with the next update for that one), so I don't think there's much of a point for a save file at the moment.
Just my ten cents but put a version number somewhere in the actual game itself. The title screen or the credits, something so I know if I need to also download the update or if this is the version with that update already applied.
I guess I can add a .0 to the versions so they say 0.22.0 to be clear, but they are never patched.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I guess I can add a .0 to the versions so they say 0.22.0 to be clear, but they are never patched.
I may be misunderstanding your reply to Grimpack, but I believe that what he is referring to is a version number on the loading screen of the game itself.
So, that, when the game starts it shows 'Version 0.XX.X' on the loading/startup screen itself.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I may be misunderstanding your reply to Grimpack, but I believe that what he is referring to is a version number on the loading screen of the game itself.
So, that, when the game starts it shows 'Version 0.XX.X' on the loading/startup screen itself.
Oh I see, I could probably add that to the credits page then. I'll probably forget about it a lot though.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i also found the bug where i accept the river dungeon quest but the river isn't available on the location select screen. did that bug get solved?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
i also found the bug where i accept the river dungeon quest but the river isn't available on the location select screen. did that bug get solved?
It should be fixed, what version of the game are you running? Here's the latest patch for version 0.22, which might fix the issue for you.

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Hey question
1.Does Dominant or Both sub and dom routes possible?
2.How many hours of content this game has?
3.Should I wait for the Next update to play or the current version is good enough?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hey question
1.Does Dominant or Both sub and dom routes possible?
2.How many hours of content this game has?
3.Should I wait for the Next update to play or the current version is good enough?
1. For the most part there aren't really "routes" for dom and sub conent. Other than with Katie, dom and sub scenes aren't locked into specific routes. Some characters and enemies have scenes where the player can be dominant, but there's more sub content overall.
2. I'm not sure how many hours of content it has, but there are a lot of sex scenes to encounter, though most of them lack art at the moment.
3. I wouldn't see a real reason to wait, and you can always just port your save over to the next version anyways.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I really like how Katie is depicted, both in the artwork and the story. She is a bit of a tomboy type who just happens to be really cute AND hot. Also, it is nice to see a female game character with somewhat realistic proportions...I get so tired of all the absurdly huge utters on many.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Moving saves from .22 to .23 results in attached. Same on 0.23.0 all the way to 0.23.6
View attachment 1415307
That's very odd, so starting a new game in version 0.23.0 and then updating to 0.23.6 causes this issue too? I thought maybe I had accidentally released a patch with that plugin disabled, because I was trying that before to see if it was causing another player issues, but that doesn't seem to be the case for version 0.23.6 at the very least. What version of the game are you running here? (Operating system wise). I'll have to take a look into that more in the morning.

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
That's very odd, so starting a new game in version 0.23.0 and then updating to 0.23.6 causes this issue too? I thought maybe I had accidentally released a patch with that plugin disabled, because I was trying that before to see if it was causing another player issues, but that doesn't seem to be the case for version 0.23.6 at the very least. What version of the game are you running here? (Operating system wise). I'll have to take a look into that more in the morning.
Unfortunately, starting a new game on either 23.0 or 23.6 results in Beatrice never leaving her spot when she says she's going to go get her daughter's clothes.
Capture.JPG

Operating system wise is Windows 8.1 Pro running on a laptop with a core i5 3400 and an nvidia geforce 9400

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes