StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
StickyIckyCiC excuse me, i have a problem with mega, if you could use safe and stable download links like pixeldrain, workupload and mixdrop instead of Mega, that would be extremely fantastic!
The game is uploaded to mega, anonfile, mixdrop and nopy on here. If you're specifically asking about the most recent patch or something, here's a mixdrop link for that.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I keep hearing people complaining about mega, what's the problem with it? Is it not considered "safe and stable"? In what way?

And what's other hosts not considered "safe and stable"?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I keep hearing people complaining about mega, what's the problem with it? Is it not considered "safe and stable"? In what way?

And what's other hosts not considered "safe and stable"?
I'm curious about that as well.
only a couple more hours till version 0.24 public release
So you aren't on the edge of your seat for no reason, I usually update the game near the end of the day rather than the start of it.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Well Im definitly going to wait until the character paperdoll gets implemented and until the genderbender dungeon gets finished before replaying the game.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
only a couple more hours till version 0.24 public release
The public version has updated on tfgames, I usually wait a few days for bug reports being asking for it to be uploaded here, so it's not missing important patches, since the patches are manually uploaded on download sites other than mega here. Here is the mega link for that.

Well Im definitly going to wait until the character paperdoll gets implemented and until the genderbender dungeon gets finished before replaying the game.
The paperdoll is being added for version 0.25. My current expectations for the dungeon is to finish in version 0.26 or 0.27, but don't hold me to that.

Reactions: afedvfe

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
so i think i found a bug, while playing the new public release version i try to leave the 4th dudgeon but nothing happens

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
so i think i found a bug, while playing the new public release version i try to leave the 4th dudgeon but nothing happens
Thanks, added patch 0.24.7 to the folder, should fix the issue. I accidentally put the "exit dungeon" event in the cancel option instead of the "leave dungeon" option. Whoops.

Reactions: afedvfe

devilmeh

Apr 7, 2019
am just interested in the scenes is there a gallery for this game and if not is there plans for one

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
There is a full save (0.24.8)? Even from a previous version :p
huh? a full save doesn't make much sense here, the game can change drastically depending on your choices/stats...
the dev has put a skip dungeon function if you are in a hurry

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
am just interested in the scenes is there a gallery for this game and if not is there plans for one
There is no gallery, but I am planning to add one. Not sure when that will be implemented though, it might be tricky for some of the scenes just because of the way they are set up.
There is a full save (0.24.8)? Even from a previous version :p
As afedvfe said, there isn't really a point for a full save, as there is no gallery at the moment. The dungeon skip option is basically the same thing at the moment.
Can somebody tell me where the Katie fight in dungeon 4 is?
You need to reach the current end of the dungeon, the "CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY" section. Then you use the scene viewer there and will see two random scenes, which may include the Katie fight. (After using it twice you can just pick an event, so if you don't get Katie at first you can just choose her afterwards.)

Reactions: Eminba
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes