StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Really enjoyed the chastity scenes in the second dungeon, are there any plans to include more chastity content? That's my jam!
I've actually just had a few other people ask for more chastity content, so I'm planning to add some for the back alley location in Elmgar.

Reactions: jipjome

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Has Alexandra's entire outfit (clothes + heels) been added to the game?
The heels haven't been added yet, and the full clothing sprites aren't in yet either, unfortunately. I did about half the sprites in one update, but since then I've been focused on the paperdoll system, and haven't gotten back to working on those sprites yet.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
is there a way to not bully Beatrice with her dick issue ?
i'm sure many people who like to top love it, but it was honestly the worst scene i got to read in any pron game that i can remember (mostly because of how much i liked and related to the mc).

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is there a way to not bully Beatrice with her dick issue ?
i'm sure many people who like to top love it, but it was honestly the worst scene i got to read in any pron game that i can remember (mostly because of how much i liked and related to the mc).
There isn't, but I can either add a way to skip it, or maybe just do a version where the player still ends up being the sub in the scene.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
There isn't, but I can either add a way to skip it, or maybe just do a version where the player still ends up being the sub in the scene.
thanks for responding !

it may not come across well in my post, but i really love your game, thanks for making it !
i played it a few times some time ago and didn't remember this scene, but it really threw me off.

if you could do either of thoses things it would be amazing (although of course i much prefer the second option), but of course iwould fully understand if you didn't have the time to do that.

good luck on your game-making journey !

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is katie always going to be female or will she be able to grow a dick like beatrice at some point
It's a bit of a spoiler about the content of a certain dungeon, so the non-spoiler answer is yes, she will have a dick at some point. The spoiler answer, is that she has a dick in the entirety of the fourth dungeon, as everyone who enters has at least their genitals swapped. The player has a vagina while in there as well.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I think my save is incompatible with the current version of the game. My character is bald in the save screen and only has short hair when looking at the character screen but it says that my character should have long hair. I also just finished the river dungeon and when I came back to town it said the hand in scene was going to be added in version 0.21, I feel that might make my save just the tiniest bit out of date.

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
How to fix extreme lag in second dungeon? Lags begin as soon as I enter the dungeon, and disappear only in some specific places, for example, in the milking room. Disabling traps via debug does not work for all traps.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I think my save is incompatible with the current version of the game. My character is bald in the save screen and only has short hair when looking at the character screen but it says that my character should have long hair. I also just finished the river dungeon and when I came back to town it said the hand in scene was going to be added in version 0.21, I feel that might make my save just the tiniest bit out of date.
The hair issue might be from me not properly applying the new way hair works to old saves, so I'll look into that. What item do you have equipped in your hairstyle slot right now? That might help me figure out the issue. As for the river dungeon notification, that's just from me straight up forgetting to remove that way back in version 0.21. Nobody has mentioned it until now, so I just didn't notice, whoops.
How to fix extreme lag in second dungeon? Lags begin as soon as I enter the dungeon, and disappear only in some specific places, for example, in the milking room. Disabling traps via debug does not work for all traps.
Does disabling traps via the debug help with the lag at all? What fps does the game show while in the second dungeon, and what fps do you get outside of that dungeon?

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
The hair issue might be from me not properly applying the new way hair works to old saves, so I'll look into that. What item do you have equipped in your hairstyle slot right now? That might help me figure out the issue. As for the river dungeon notification, that's just from me straight up forgetting to remove that way back in version 0.21. Nobody has mentioned it until now, so I just didn't notice, whoops.

Does disabling traps via the debug help with the lag at all? What fps does the game show while in the second dungeon, and what fps do you get outside of that dungeon?
Well, i dont know exact numbers, because for some reason i cant view fps in CiC, but everywere outside second dungeon its perfectly playable, but as soon as i enter its like 5-10 or so. I can barely even get pass first trap. And disabling traps in hypnohell dont help.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Well, i dont know exact numbers, because for some reason i cant view fps in CiC, but everywere outside second dungeon its perfectly playable, but as soon as i enter its like 5-10 or so. I can barely even get pass first trap. And disabling traps in hypnohell dont help.
Hmm, that's odd. The thing that would be causing performance issues in that dungeon is definitely the traps, as they are basically a bunch of events flicking on and off repeatedly. Turning them off won't disable the two traps that show up before the main trap area, but that shouldn't cause much of a performance issue unless the game was already somewhat struggling to begin with. And pressing f2 doesn't show fps? I'm not sure if I have a solution for that, you might just haveto disable most of the traps and get to the boss area as soon as you can, because there shouldn't be any lag once you get there.

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
Hmm, that's odd. The thing that would be causing performance issues in that dungeon is definitely the traps, as they are basically a bunch of events flicking on and off repeatedly. Turning them off won't disable the two traps that show up before the main trap area, but that shouldn't cause much of a performance issue unless the game was already somewhat struggling to begin with. And pressing f2 doesn't show fps? I'm not sure if I have a solution for that, you might just haveto disable most of the traps and get to the boss area as soon as you can, because there shouldn't be any lag once you get there.
I didn't know that you can press F2 to see FPS. Now I know:ROFLMAO:. I didn't really notice, but in all other zones FPS is 35-50, and in the second dungeon it is 2-3. Well, I'll just go to the boss right away, as far as I remember, nowhere else except this dungeon did not lag for me (I already played the game a couple of months ago, the problem was the same)
Thanks for the reply, love your game!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I didn't know that you can press F2 to see FPS. Now I know:ROFLMAO:. I didn't really notice, but in all other zones FPS is 35-50, and in the second dungeon it is 2-3. Well, I'll just go to the boss right away, as far as I remember, nowhere else except this dungeon did not lag for me (I already played the game a couple of months ago, the problem was the same)
Thanks for the reply, love your game!
Yeah that dungeon should be the only one that is really bad for that. The fourth dungeon might give you a bit of an issue, but there's a lot less events going on and off, so hopefully it's alright.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The head slot is empty. That might be the problem.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes