Nov 18, 2019
It has been 2 years since my game is out and only had 1 writer changed 4 members recruited. So your that point on me does not make any sense. And about the longer release thing my every update consist of more than 500+ renders and 7+ animations. Making them takes loads of time. I am not like other big famous developer who will just make 100+ render and release update in every 15 to 20 days. They use 15 to 20 lines of dialogues in 1 img which makes and feels there update bigger. But in my game I try to make maximum img to show different visuals in most of dialogues. So this explains why we take more time.
And about your communication things come on how can you say that what communication are you expecting there is status bar in the page. And I am always free to reply anyone who wants to talk with me about the game here in f9 or in patreon.
At the end I can only say to you that please don't degrade this game or provoke other by putting meaningless and fake allegation. This really hurts the reputation and when new peoples reads this type of posts then they don't even try the game.
no u

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
click on the patreon page click at About of show more and scrool a little down there and you will see it.
Thanks to you I figured out the problem. If you're a Patron (and logged in), Patreon doesn't show you the About page any more. It redirects you immediately to the Posts page.

As far as I can find, there is no way to see the About page as a Patron.

Edit: About page is moved to My Membership when you become a Patron (thanks Englen).

1603229896041.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mickster101

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Knowing the dev of the game, there will be lots of NTR, with threesomes, foursomes or even an orgy and meanwhile the non-NTR path will be lucky if we get a kiss or a HJ, but nothing with the main girls because that's not "realistic", but they will we fucked again in this update in the NTR path because that path doesn't need realism.

And let's not forget that in the non-NTR path we will have to choose to do a thing or other (like the dev forced on us this last updates), aka missing content, while if you play the NTR path you will have all the content without needing to choose.
I know right. It's kind of infuriating. No matter what happens the Alpha path never be able to catch-up to the NTR path. And after the statement Marcus makes that Sunny loves to fuck once you get her started. I just want MC to fuck her so bad. I want to fuck her in as many ways and as many times as Marcus does. Actually more. I know it's a pipe dream but, after this much build-up I'd love for MC to pass him by the end of the game. The game would be very nearly perfect if it was balanced slightly in favor of MC. Because honestly I have no problem with Marcus fucking Sunny and getting a ton of action as long I catch up.

Edit- Seriously why is MC such a fucking pussy. The more I think about the threesome between Marcus, Sunny, and Emma the madder I get. I swear the narration about Marcus being a sore subject for Sunny means she's fucking him in both paths. We just don't know about it on the Alpha path. I mean we might well call it the Pussy path and the Ignorant Cuck path. It's not like we don't fuck girls who are already kind of slutty or cougars. Why I am I wasting my time with this game? It's never going to be what I want it to be.

Last edited:

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Let's not fight. Let's simply work together to push the progress and community of this game. In 2 years, people aren't satisfied with the progress but the more support we garner - perhaps there will be regular release and more content for BOTH paths. Conflict only brings ruin.
Which of the teachers is everyone's favorite to get more scenes? Mine is obviously the hot asian tho I know many people go crazy for karla.

MacCloud

Oct 26, 2020
View attachment 867063

This is not an real scene. This is a dream sequence.Developer showing this scene.
These scenes are seen mocking developer for non NTR fans.Do not expect much in this game, because nothing like this is going to happen in it.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I feel so bad for the alpha path.
but beta path is the best:devilish::devilish:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It has been 2 years since my game is out and only had 1 writer changed 4 members recruited. So your that point on me does not make any sense. And about the longer release thing my every update consist of more than 500+ renders and 7+ animations. Making them takes loads of time. I am not like other big famous developer who will just make 100+ render and release update in every 15 to 20 days. They use 15 to 20 lines of dialogues in 1 img which makes and feels there update bigger. But in my game I try to make maximum img to show different visuals in most of dialogues. So this explains why we take more time.
And about your communication things come on how can you say that what communication are you expecting there is status bar in the page. And I am always free to reply anyone who wants to talk with me about the game here in f9 or in patreon.
At the end I can only say to you that please don't degrade this game or provoke other by putting meaningless and fake allegation. This really hurts the reputation and when new peoples reads this type of posts then they don't even try the game.
I think that point that some are trying to make is that the update appears to be developing very slowly. If the different stats (how close we are to the next rev of Culture Shock) on your Patreon front page are up to date, they have not changed in more than 30 days. I know as I've been checking them weekly for more than a month. I've held off on becoming a Patreon since the development has slowed and I'm more interested in heavy Alpha content and light NTR content (and optional at that). I usually don't play a VN with what feels like a heavy NTR focus. Perhaps you have a significant increase in Alpha content coming in the next few updates. If so, and we see these updates coming more frequently, then I believe you will get an increase in support from those of us who like the Alpha content. If NTR is your desired focus here, this is your VN and your choice to write and develop it as you see fit. It will just have a tough time competing for the limited time/$ of people who are more invested in an Alpha type story with a lot of content that supports that path.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No need, I still get scenes with the girl I like and no one else is touching the others.

No need to feel bad for us, we get the girls in the end.

You just keep setting up a harem for other guys.
Please kindly speak for yourself.. You are happy with the "girl" you got.. I think it's maude.. Well, I'm not interested in her.. Most of us mainly came here for the Tracy & Sunny & only care about their content.. I mean worthful "real content" like ntr guys are enjoying in this game. You say "we will finally fuck them in the end". Again, you are okay with that. We are not. Just see the negative reviews and comments for this game. 99% of them are for the non-ntr route coming from non-ntr fans. Most of them are only concerned about tracy & particularly sunny content.

You simply counter him in three sentences as if you are leader of our non-ntr community and we have to take your word as final? Sorry Madam..

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Speak for yourself.. You are happy with the "girl" you got.. I think it's maude.. Well, we are not interested in her.. We mainly came here for the Tracy & Sunny.. And we only care about their content.. I mean worthful "real content" like ntr guys are enjoying in this game. You say "we will finally fuck them in the end". Again, you are okay with that. We are not. Just see the negative reviews and comments for this game. 99% of them are for the non-ntr route coming from non-ntr fans.

You simply counter him in three sentences as if you are leader of our non-ntr community and we have to take your word as final? Sorry Madam..
Not white-knightning since Ava is perfectly able to defend herself, but did you read what you just wrote? You make it sound like you are the leader of some "Non NTR Army", which is exactly what you accuse her of.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Not white-knightning since Ava is perfectly able to defend herself, but did you read what you just wrote? You make it sound like you are the leader of some "Non NTR Army", which is exactly what you accuse her of.
How? I used "we" & "most" words in my comment, after checking the number of comments & reviews from non-ntr players & analysed that my views matches with most of them. So, i said that. I'm not the leader or anything. I'm saying this based on stats.

If you have any doubt, just check all the comments & reviews & talk to me after analyzing them. I'm just speaking facts. Yes, I agree some people like you & her may like "slow progression" & only loves when main girls gets fucked in ending update, but majority of non-ntr players (i'm saying this after analyzing), are not okay with this game progression for alpha route.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes