nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Play 0.8 until the end of the island, then you can play 0.9.c
0.8?
I you mean island with young girls ? or "old" ones?
I have done first island trip with young girls long time.
I only missed B update , finished everything up to update B

And i can't go back , my save automatically jumnps to after Rachel island trip ,which never happened
dunno im bit confused now. My last save says 17th July . that should be before update B?

hm ok, so i reverted to episode 8 which is posted here

So now i need to trigger island trip with Rachel?

Last edited:

stevenph

Sep 29, 2019
Hi! I need a save file for lisarepacks.curemyaddictionch2. I played circa 80% of this chapter, but accidentally deleted the game.
Can anyone help me? Thx!

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Here is the 0.9.d patch :
Mega
crash updated to C version E9
Code:
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\script.py", line 673, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive scripts-core/characters/_init_npcs.rpyc.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
crash updated to C version E9
Code:
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "E:\CureMyAddiction\Chapter 3 Episode -E9-D\renpy\script.py", line 673, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive scripts-core/characters/_init_npcs.rpyc.
reported

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I dont get it i reverted to CureMyAddiction-C3-E8-C-pc
and i am suppose to go to the island with rachel now? I can't find way to trigger the scene
Spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching (use F5/F8 until you get the correct scene, it's random (with Susan/Emily/None))
Then go to the cabin and talk to Susan.
It will trigger the island chain of events

Last edited:
Reactions: nevermoreXX

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching (use F5/F8 until you get the correct scene, it's random (with Susan/Emily/None)
Then go to the cabin and talk to Susan.
It will trigger the island chain of events
Thanks i actually did all the spanking but i never thought to go and talk to Susan , she is just a bore , so it didn't occurred to me

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
See my post above. Other events :
Check the pole device in your room and call Amy
Rest on the couch and call Amy
Eat in the living room and ask Amy to go under the table.
That should be it I think
Yeah that's the thing, it seems to be faulty and I have no events that are either locked or unlocked, so nothing is getting triggered here. Seems like I need to wait for the patch.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah that's the thing, it seems to be faulty and I have no events that are either locked or unlocked, so nothing is getting triggered here. Seems like I need to wait for the patch.
The Dev is working on it...

tamert101

Dec 7, 2019
I am kind of lost here. I previously played chapter 3 episode 4 or 5 and it started with the uncle picking you up from the yacht. When I decided to start a new game after downloading episode 9c, it begins at the office and mentions a trip to the island coming to an abrupt end! Am I missing something here?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am kind of lost here. I previously played chapter 3 episode 4 or 5 and it started with the uncle picking you up from the yacht. When I decided to start a new game after downloading episode 9c, it begins at the office and mentions a trip to the island coming to an abrupt end! Am I missing something here?
0.9.c is bugged. Try to play 0.9.b if you find it, or better 0.8 and wait until there is a patch for 0.9

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I feel like I played this game a long time ago and I remember liking a lot of it but I'm mainly into games where the main character is submissive. Is there more of that in the recent updates?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
After what i readed here and patreon its that i missed many things because i started with episode 8 where MR. Elwell taked me to the Office. Didnt know that when i downloaded it. In the Episode 7 should be all. Does anyone have the Episode 7 and can share it ? On the Patreon Page is an article about Episode 7 but no more download.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes