f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It would be easier when mc would give Chloe a consensual regular good morning or night spanking everyday, maybe in different locations and positions combined with some sex. With a red bottom Chloe would concentrate on different activities during day.

When violating the rules, her punishment would be "No Spanking today" ...
The rule that Chloe has to do something bad to earn a spanking is from the beginning of the game and gave her some security that mc is not overdoing it, but I think they are beyond this point.
On the other side :
If Chloe has to do something bad to get spanked, she has to be inventive, come up with new things, surprise the player ... and this is good for the game.

The great Catfight event is something special.
Chloe's primary goal was to see Amy getting spanked. Prove that Amy is no longer off-limits. Let Amy have the same spanking experience as Chloe and Emily. Also very likely to satisfy her voyeurism.
If Chloe got spanked or not was not important to her. And she didn't mind when Amy spanked her.

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
but it's true that you can't provoke the sisters during lunch, strange...
Provoking the girls helps to collect threats for the girls to raise Rachel's Punishment Method to the maximum level. It takes maybe 10 or more punishments. I don't know if it was fixed but the first Milestone should require a high RPM level, but the stars already registered on the lowest RPM level in the previous versions. (bug)

When Amy arrives after Milestone 1, Rachel's Punishment Method should be at its maximum level and the player should have seen enough evening spankings of Emily and Chloe and have collected all the stars, so provoking the girls should no longer be relevant.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I was thinking about some of the choices on the island such as "taking advantage of Chloe" that were mentioned earlier.

It is out of character for the MC to do, but the player is not expected to pick that is absolutely clear by the choice being a dead end. Because it is made clear that action itself never took place, the sanction is you picked the wrong "out of character" option and you feel bad about it.

In cases such as this, I always imagine a "GAME OVER" screen flashing - and in many other games you do get a full game over screen for picking wrong. Maybe a few lines of explanation when you pick the "wrong" option but the game ends quickly regardless. But this game seems forgiving about mistakes and wrong choices made by the player so no game over screen in this case. It feels like in a less forgiving game there could definitely to be a game over screen at a couple of these places.
If there are choices A and B, the players have to play both choices to see if there is some content (scenes, stories) behind it if they want to see all the content in the game. It doesn't matter if the choice is out-of-character ... it is a game where you can reload from a savegame, not real life with real consequences. So the players have no choices and have to try all paths ...

For example the catfight scene : If you do not intervene immediately (and automatically spank Amy), you miss the whole scene. The player has to try out both options. He cannot know which option leads to nothing.

When Chloe wants to have sex with mc during "Game & Alcohol", it is hard to tell how drunk Chloe is. Since SHE proposes to have sex, it might be strange to do it in front of Amy and Emily but ok ... if there was a sex scene, it would be content you don't want to miss, even if it would lead to a Game Over.

Since it is a "sandbox" game with no wrong choices, a "GAME OVER" would only fit if the game takes an autosave at the point of choices and if the "GAME OVER" screen would represent interesting content by itself, e.g. showing a young family (mc+Chloe+babies) 9 months later and telling a short story before offering a button to jump back to the point of choice and continue the game choosing a different path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can I say that I fucking love this game? Seriously its all I've played for the past 3 days and I only got to the Island just now. Fucking spot on! Just needs some music/sound and it would be stellar.

Cant wait for the next update. I neeeeeeeed to fuck these girls. Such great work with the characters and story.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Here is some more information from Patreon page about 0.6, quoting the Boss himself :geek: :
"Some of you are asking about how 0.6 will handle the return on the yacht and whether you should do all paths or not. To give a short answer : Yes. You should do all the paths, it will help you for 0.6. The only drawback is you might miss a few talks about returning on the island that are minors."
To me, it's pretty clear, you can do as you want : get a 4 weeks 100% save and be ready for 0.6 or stay with just 1 path completed, go back on the boat, see what happens, come again on the island to enjoy any small changes that will be implemented there and repeat until the island is completed, then focus on the boat.
Story-wise I'd opt for the second option, but from a frenetic player's point of view the former presents the advantage of jumping directly into 0.6.
Also, and it's not a tease ;) (well just a little one :devilish:) @TheGary is implementing upgraded renders for the new scenes on the boat of far higher "finesse". What we already saw on 0.5 was just the beginning ! :oops:(y)
I will probably start into 0.6 with a savegame with 100% 0.4.3 content, which will allow to replay the island content and the new yacht content in the new order, seeing changes on the island and the reactions/dialogs of the girls on the boat regarding the island as well as the new content.
Once you played through 100% of the island and know how the paths work, it is not much effort to replay it. So I would not bother too much with a collection of island savegames with different paths.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Awwwww. Emily isn't a Virgin? All that build up? All that time. And here I thought she was working so hard to protect her pussy because she was a virgin but no, its only because she's not on the pill? We both fucked the doctor together, would be easy to get her on a contraceptive and have no one be the wiser!

What a let down!

Missed opportunity here. Would of been much better and all you need is a little blood and a changed dialog or two.

And yes, my virgin fetish is showing, i know but it would of been so hot and fit the story so well.

May 25, 2017
Awwwww. Emily isn't a Virgin? All that build up? All that time. And here I thought she was working so hard to protect her pussy because she was a virgin but no, its only because she's not on the pill? We both fucked the doctor together, would be easy to get her on a contraceptive and have no one be the wiser!

What a let down!

Missed opportunity here. Would of been much better and all you need is a little blood and a changed dialog or two.

And yes, my virgin fetish is showing, i know but it would of been so hot and fit the story so well.
LOL. You'll have to wait for Chloe I guess.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

What a let down!

In the very first foot job scene she said that she is not a virgin.

Reactions: Cico8 and ThL

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So you're not even considering Susan, the Icy bitch ? :devilish:;)
Guess you're right to do so :sneaky:
Is she a virgin? Maybe if she's femdomining her whole life, but she strikes me as the kind of woman that destroys cocks just for fun.

If you guys want a real virgin I would go for Rachel.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Emily : In the very first foot job scene she said that she is not a virgin.
Linda : has sex with mc, so she is not a virgin.
Rachel : is Emily's real mother (no adoption mentioned), so she should not be a virgin.
Susan : has dildo-sex with mc, so she is not a virgin.

Reactions: Mytez

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is she a virgin? Maybe if she's femdomining her whole life, but she strikes me as the kind of woman that destroys cocks just for fun.

If you guys want a real virgin I would go for Rachel.
The mother of Emily and still a virgin ? Hmmm, I think I've been told a similar story once...:unsure:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The mother of Emily and still a virgin ? Hmmm, I think I've been told a similar story once...:unsure:
Yes, with her being a virgin I'm down to start a religion with Emily as a central figure.

Real talk, does the characters lose appeal to you all if they arent virgins? Because I couldnt care less, I too has my suspicions that the reason she didnt want to was because she was one, but virgin or not, she's still in my opinion the best girl.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, with her being a virgin I'm down to start a religion with Emily as a central figure.

Real talk, does the characters lose appeal to you all if they arent virgins? Because I couldnt care less, I too has my suspicions that the reason she didnt want to was because she was one, but virgin or not, she's still in my opinion the best girl.
I'll second that (y)

Reactions: Mytez

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
arrrghhhhhh

I cannot get the image off MC and Amy ganging up on Susan and turning her in the slave. LOL :p

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes