FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Does the week just keep looping in 0.07a or is there supposed to be a "final event"?
I removed the day cap as you can continue to follow the Journal in case you want to complete all the optional content. But, as far as the main storyline goes, it ends with Izy warning Red about the street gang plans.

Reactions: free_hk

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
For now, it's related to Izy's relationship and if you ask Isaiah for a discount (following the lewd path).
Does this scene also include a cheating content?

Sorry for asking out of the blue, I'm just curious about this game's cheating content.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Does this scene also include a cheating content?

Sorry for asking out of the blue, I'm just curious about this game's cheating content.
Yep, it's all in there :) (and there will be more).

Pro tip if you want to see the cheating content. Be flirty and good to Izy, establish a relationship with him, confront him about the hidden cameras in your room, leave the cameras in your room, and proceed with Isaiah for a discount (lewd path). From that point, you will have a scene with Izy where you could decide to interrupt your relationship with him, lie to him, follow an NTR path, and so on.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yep, it's all in there :) (and there will be more).

Pro tip if you want to see the cheating content. Be flirty and good to Izy, establish a relationship with him, confront him about the hidden cameras in your room, leave the cameras in your room, and proceed with Isaiah for a discount (lewd path). From that point, you will have a scene with Izy where you could decide to interrupt your relationship with him, lie to him, follow an NTR path, and so on.
Interesting, should've expected that the Fem MC is doing the cheating. Not a fan of that personally, but I hope you keep doing a good work and establish a large, loyal fanbase.

Btw, any plans on making Fem MC a homewrecker (infiltrating other couple's relationship)?

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Interesting, should've expected that the Fem MC is doing the cheating. Not a fan of that personally, but I hope you keep doing a good work and establish a large, loyal fanbase.

Btw, any plans on making Fem MC a homewrecker (infiltrating other couple's relationship)?
I'm sorry that you're not a fan of the content for now, but I assure you that there's also reverse cheating planned in the future (Izy cheating with Valkyrie if you have a relationship with him and you don't oppose the thing, or also Faith with Buck...and so on). Thank you anyway for your good wishes.

And yes, there are also plans for the MC to infiltrate other relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I thought this game was good dead.
Version 0.06a Public Release [OFFICIAL RELEASE] released on MARCH 2 AT 11:08 AM
Version 0.07a Public Release [OFFICIAL RELEASE] released YESTERDAY AT 9:56 AM
Version 0.07a [OFFICIAL RELEASE] was released on MAY 2 AT 6:40 AM
Version 0.08 [OFFICIAL RELEASE] [TIERS 3-4-5] was released on JUNE 2 AT 7:44 AM
Version 0.08 [OFFICIAL RELEASE] [All Patrons] released on JUNE 15 AT 5:09 AM

Looks pretty alive to me.

Reactions: FunkPunkGames

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Is there a way to save Granny Anne? It just seems she could a good character and maybe if there's no way to save, you could add one in the future and then, if she lives, you could turn her around and make her an ally.

FunkPunkGames

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2020
Is there a way to save Granny Anne? It just seems she could a good character and maybe if there's no way to save, you could add one in the future and then, if she lives, you could turn her around and make her an ally.
Sadly no. She has crossed the interests of the street gangs too many times...

But I'm glad that you liked her character :)

Reactions: LbM-93
Jan 4, 2022
Stuck on the "Buy your way back" and "prove your innocence" quests. How to get 2 million credits? Also, how to find alternative communication signal to Morganth. thanks

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes