Feb 10, 2018
Here is what you can expect in 0.2 :

- About 3 hours of gameplay mixing rpg elements, point and click and hentai content

- Dialogue and skills choices allowing a real replayability

- About 1500 cgs

- More than 45 animations

- Hundreds of lines of dialogue

- Important work on visual, sound and musical details

- Two pieces of music of my own composition

- Introducing a collecting cards system

- Introducing an ingame email system

Available now for 25$ Patrons
Available the 12th of April for 10$ Patrons
Public Release the 15th of April

View attachment 1130766
I hope to see a lot of tentacles and lesbi slayers romance :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::p:p:p

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Maelion Finnaly played 0.2 and it's such a great update ! Exceeded my expecations especialy regarding the amount of different locations. And once again: it's such a huge step up from COL it's quite impressive.

Could easily become one of the best hentai game on the long run. I feel like there is a lot going compared to other adult games, the content feels more consistent.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
Maelion Finnaly played 0.2 and it's such a great update ! Exceeded my expecations especialy regarding the amount of different locations. And once again: it's such a huge step up from COL it's quite impressive.

Could easily become one of the best hentai game on the long run. I feel like there is a lot going compared to other adult games, the content feels more consistent.
Ill be honest, im trying COL for the first time and i really dislike it to a point. lol Cyberslayers is where its at, 100.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Damn, just ended this update and I dont have word to say how I enjoy it. One of the best games I tried!! in fact, if it continue in this way in future update, I am pretty sure it will become my number 1. seriously I never speak like that, I am not a person who give tons of congrats, but this one really deserve it. Continue like that Maelion!!!

So to develop a bit: love this cyber world , the characters are really hot, anims and point views are perfect and music make them more enjoyable (like if it was not enough ^^) well, it is hard to find something negative to say!!

Reactions: Maelion

loki1012

Oct 29, 2020
Thank you and big congratulations for your 2 very beautifull, exciting and fun games, Chronicles of Leridia and Cyberslayer, I like it very well and wait with a big interest. thank you also for a new for next release cyber slayer; now i wish be in July ^^. Good job Maelion (sorry, if my message have a mistakes, English isn't my first langage)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
How can I learn the hacking skill? I'm in the subway, in front of the two thugs and it feels like I should have this skill at this point. However on the skill tab every skill is unknown.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
How can I learn the hacking skill? I'm in the subway, in front of the two thugs and it feels like I should have this skill at this point. However on the skill tab every skill is unknown.
You have other skills in phantasm interface, just scroll down or right.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
These 2 games are really jewels. It's a bit of a shame that the Leridia is already almost finished, I loved browsing this game. I suspect it's a lot of work that's why I would never allow myself to criticize a game even if it is very bad. When we don't do better, we shut up (that's my philosophy). Cyberslayers is just as good. I am impatient for 0.3. Sorry bad english.

maxneulich

Jan 27, 2019
Great game! I love everything about it! :D

P.S.: I found two exploit glitches in v0.2 ;)

1.The first time you speak with Luv Bot (School Girl Outfit Scene) with Kassiah, you can loop the conversation and you can grind Debauchery points endlessly.

2.In the back of the Cell Block you can talk/examine the Prison Security Guard (P.S.S) and get 5 SEXP. You can repeat it as often as you want and you can farm as much SEXP as you want/need.

Reactions: Maelion

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,
The project continues to develop without incident. I'm going through the most delicate phase for the 0.3 with very demanding combat phases of coding and poses to set up.
I'm still learning visual effects, lighting and storytelling, I'm improving (I guess !).
I invite you to visit the discord where I share without paywall my feelings and some news about the development almost every day.
If everything goes well, the new version will arrive this summer, end of july/early august if unexpected.
Overall, the game is slowly taking shape in the good way imo.

PORTAL.jpg

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes