88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's realy female protagonist o I will find myself playing as male protagonist? I just asking for wha I see from images show us, it is pov image?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Should I be worried that the MC talks so much about Ranch 218 (Let's call it a bad place to be, from the game Fashion Business) in the beginning? That the MC speaks of a place like that for her stepmother (and possibly the cop's wife), right at the beginning, makes it seem like that information is important for this game.

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Should I be worried that the MC talks so much about Ranch 218 (Let's call it a bad place to be, from the game Fashion Business) in the beginning? That the MC speaks of a place like that for her stepmother (and possibly the cop's wife), right at the beginning, makes it seem like that information is important for this game.
Finally someone noticed hehe, that was a little nod to Fashion Business. That's a good game. The current whereabouts of the stepmother are unknown. Both of these missing women may or may not turn up at some point in the story.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A small bug was found a handful of renders were deleted in the version I released. We are uploading a fixed version.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
We have found a section with bugs. A folder with renders was not uploaded correctly.
We fixed it!
Here is the patch :)

Win/ Lin

Mac

We have a new and nice Scene in it.
In addition to that we also found some typos and compressed the game.

Have fun!

XoXo
SinAppeal

Last edited:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i liked how karen is trying hard to own rose by all means, maybe the sexiest discussion between lesbians in the dream sequences watching how karen manipulatively dominant toward rose.

since we know Fmc toughts i didn't like how she almost have split personality for example if you chose to check on alice when she's masturbating the relationship between them became masterxslave in 0.5 seconds, because of how rose started blackmailing her and showing her who's the boss.. instantly still, i am here for futa content please more futa!:giggle:

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
i liked how karen is trying hard to own rose by all means, maybe the sexiest discussion between lesbians in the dream sequences watching how karen manipulatively dominant toward rose.

since we know Fmc toughts i didn't like how she almost have split personality for example if you chose to check on alice when she's masturbating the relationship between them became masterxslave in 0.5 seconds, because of how rose started blackmailing her and showing her who's the boss.. instantly still, i am here for futa content please more futa!:giggle:
Rose lets her out of any sort of blackmail immediately after. Will she come back for more?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

She is not futa but trans there is a vagina difference.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Gets home sees the boyfriend and goes she's marrying a gay dude.
Was kind of hoping that she didn't have a boyfriend and then she could pick who she wants to come over to her place. oh well I hope he's ready to be blue balled into oblivion as I'm not touching that unless it's to push him out the door. Would be better if you could get rid of him right off the bat.

I also have no interest in that creepy ass looking Bishop and he can go have Natasha.

It seemed like to me that there was a lot of missing pictures during the gym shower scenes as there was a lot of grey scenes when ugly boy snuck in there.

Some of the girls look hot like Lucy Rose (especially when she's wearing her glasses) Jessica. I think Kelly looked better when her hair was wet and the FC's mother in law looked alright but at times she looked a bit greasy especially at the beginning.

For me I only need to do one play through as I'm only interested in the other female characters in the game.

So far it seems interesting will wait and see how the next updates turn out.

fzaner

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Gets home sees the boyfriend and goes she's marrying a gay dude.
Was kind of hoping that she didn't have a boyfriend and then she could pick who she wants to come over to her place. oh well I hope he's ready to be blue balled into oblivion as I'm not touching that unless it's to push him out the door. Would be better if you could get rid of him right off the bat.

I also have no interest in that creepy ass looking Bishop and he can go have Natasha.

It seemed like to me that there was a lot of missing pictures during the gym shower scenes as there was a lot of grey scenes when ugly boy snuck in there.

Some of the girls look hot like Lucy Rose (especially when she's wearing her glasses) Jessica. I think Kelly looked better when her hair was wet and the FC's mother in law looked alright but at times she looked a bit greasy especially at the beginning.

For me I only need to do one play through as I'm only interested in the other female characters in the game.

So far it seems interesting will wait and see how the next updates turn out.

fzaner

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mark isn't gay. There are no gay men in the game at all. If any gay men are ever added there will not be any sort of man on man sex.

For story purposes Rose is engaged currently. She is still a virgin, and can choose to not be with Mark. If you don't give mark a handjob in the morning, then are a bitch to Natasha those two may wind up back together. You can be pretty much done with that relationship with Mark (short of an actual break up yet) in day 1, or if another player like Mark they can go on to strengthen that relationship.

You don't have to do anything with Bishop either. Natasha may be down to play with him though.

The missing pictures yes. You must have downloaded the slightly broken version. When sin was compressing it he must have accidentally deleted some images or something we don't what happened there, but we did have a backup of them and made patch real quick to fix that.

Chris is good at rendering the ladies, I agree I like Rose with her glasses too. As for Thorberg looking greasy hmmm... It may just be a slight photoshop error. Sometimes an image has some grain and we clean that up it may have a slight greasy looking effect to it.

That's fine some people only want a certain path, others want to find every nook and cranny. I try to write the game flexible in a way that that it can appeal to a lot of people's interests. Some folks have more narrow or wide interests.

Thanks for playing.

Reactions: awa2w2
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes