Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only 1 update and already has several choices and different paths... This game has great potential!! my only problem is with the way to be a lesbian, the option of touching the husband's dick should be more explicit for the consequences of the future, I just hope I haven't blocked the lesbian content forever just because of that choice (for the no-walkthrough version)
I don't mean to be rude but it's pretty obvious.

Someone wanting the lesbian route wouldn't go near the cock.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Only 1 update and already has several choices and different paths... This game has great potential!! my only problem is with the way to be a lesbian, the option of touching the husband's dick should be more explicit for the consequences of the future, I just hope I haven't blocked the lesbian content forever just because of that choice (for the no-walkthrough version)
Multiple playthroughs are needed to access all of the content. I suggest save mining before choice, or right click skip to the next choice if you start over again.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The preliminary portion of the writing process for the next update is now completed for part 1 of 2 of day 2. It will be a little over 1/2 the size of our first release as it's half of a day. It's time for posing and renders, then comes the dialogue and coding.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah but the guy is basically her husband, i thought it was just a handjob scene that you could do it or skip without any consequences
Doesn't really make any difference who he is, someone wanting an all girls run would not touch any male parts.

Besides that, a few relatively minor decisions have a larger impact. The girls you catch holding hands, you can either punish them or let them off lightly and that determines whether she is more dominant going forward, along with which person you join in the shower on the lesbian route.

Reactions: yihman1

KrisWu

Jan 1, 2021
I like the rendering style of this game, and I like the background settings of protagonist. I have to say so far so good for the Day 1. I hope it can be updated regularly and I am looking forward about how story goes next.

My question is:
1). How many relationships can Rose in at the same time? One at a time, or there is a possibility to be a harem (as a psychologist, she should be able to do this easily)?
2). I saw Rose is able to break up with Mark and start a new relationship. Can she come back again and get together with Mark after that, or there is no Mark since then?(After tasted relationship with different people, then find the first is the best).
3). As you mentioned, Rose is still a virgin (27 yo mature virgin with PhD, I love this), are you going to make some variant renders dependent on virginal state for sex scenes to come?

(English is not my native, hope you can understand).
Best wishes.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the rendering style of this game, and I like the background settings of protagonist. I have to say so far so good for the Day 1. I hope it can be updated regularly and I am looking forward about how story goes next.

My question is:
1). How many relationships can Rose in at the same time? One at a time, or there is a possibility to be a harem (as a psychologist, she should be able to do this easily)?
2). I saw Rose is able to break up with Mark and start a new relationship. Can she come back again and get together with Mark after that, or there is no Mark since then?(After tasted relationship with different people, then find the first is the best).
3). As you mentioned, Rose is still a virgin (27 yo mature virgin with PhD, I love this), are you going to make some variant renders dependent on virginal state for sex scenes to come?

(English is not my native, hope you can understand).
Best wishes.
1) Rose will not be dating every character at once. It's not going to be "Hey Tony, Mark, Steve, Bishop come on over and take turns on me while Mark's mom watches!" It's going to be like GGGB in the sense that Maybe you will dump Eric and start dating Eva or Jack or Dave. It's probably not going to be like a game like Sisterly Lust where you end up marrying everyone happily ever after.

2) I don't know if she will be able to get back with Mark after a break up. Maybe she will be able to cheat with him in such an instance, but I have not written that far ahead yet. Maybe they will maybe they won't we will see.

3) Like in the game "Goons Raid Her" there will be blood for first penetrations. We will add some alternative variant renders with some blood for a virgin check.

You speak well enough good job. Thanks for the best wishes.

KrisWu

Jan 1, 2021
It's probably not going to be like a game like Sisterly Lust where you end up marrying everyone happily ever after.
So there are no things like threesome sex scenes right? How about in the lesbian route?

And one more question:Is MC the only virgin in the game (including male characters)? Is Mark also a virgin, or he has fucked Natasha when they were in high school?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So there are no things like threesome sex scenes right? How about in the lesbian route?

And one more question:Is MC the only virgin in the game (including male characters)? Is Mark also a virgin, or he has fucked Natasha when they were in high school?
Group sex such as a threesome is one thing. Polygamy is another. Threesome sex will be possible.

Rose is a virgin yes. Students have higher odds of being a virgin. Kelly may or may not be a virgin. Jessica & Natasha are definitely not virgins. Thornberg has a son so that would lead one to believe she is not a virgin. As for Mark & Natasha having a sexual history... Yea they did it like 1,000 times like rabbits those two.

Reactions: afterlights

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Group sex such as a threesome is one thing. Polygamy is another. Threesome sex will be possible.

Rose is a virgin yes. Students have higher odds of being a virgin. Kelly may or may not be a virgin. Jessica & Natasha are definitely not virgins. Thornberg has a son so that would lead one to believe she is not a virgin. As for Mark & Natasha having a sexual history... Yea they did it like 1,000 times like rabbits those two.
Will group sex be avoidable?

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
capture-20210116-184006.png

You guys are awesome!!!
We are so happy that you enjoy our game and thank you very much for the support!!!!

As a reward I will design one extra hot render per month for you guys if we hit 50 patrons :)
btw, new weekly update is online on patreon.

XoXo
SinAppeal

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes