SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Gets home sees the boyfriend and goes she's marrying a gay dude.
Was kind of hoping that she didn't have a boyfriend and then she could pick who she wants to come over to her place. oh well I hope he's ready to be blue balled into oblivion as I'm not touching that unless it's to push him out the door. Would be better if you could get rid of him right off the bat.

I also have no interest in that creepy ass looking Bishop and he can go have Natasha.

It seemed like to me that there was a lot of missing pictures during the gym shower scenes as there was a lot of grey scenes when ugly boy snuck in there.

Some of the girls look hot like Lucy Rose (especially when she's wearing her glasses) Jessica. I think Kelly looked better when her hair was wet and the FC's mother in law looked alright but at times she looked a bit greasy especially at the beginning.

For me I only need to do one play through as I'm only interested in the other female characters in the game.

So far it seems interesting will wait and see how the next updates turn out.

fzaner

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi myuhinny,
thanks for your feedback.
As yihman1 said, there was a mistake with the compression. Since we are working with a time shift of many hours, I had uploaded the finished version deep in the night.
Before yihman1 posted it, the double check was missing.
Really sorry!
I fixed it directly this morning. Now it works fine again.

I'm glad you like the characters. I invested a lot of time in them.
The comment about Kelly is justified and I will take it as a reason to make her even prettier for you ;)

The grain on some of Thornberg's renders is due to their complex skin texture. Since we are running at the limit with our hardware so far, I couldn't get more out of it. With your constant support we will be able to gradually raise the quality to a top level.

Thanks again for your kind words.

XoXo
SinAppeal

Reactions: awa2w2 and yihman1
Dec 31, 2019
Very good so far, great looking renders and interesting story. Loved the MC and I'm not usually into girls with glasses but she looks great, both with and without glasses. I liked her personality as well, not the typical naive female MC.

I'm going for the lesbian path, looking forward for more of it, especially with the two friends (Kelly and Jessica) and Karen, my favorites for now. The trans girl is interesting too and so is Natasha, I'm going friendly path with her. Nice work so far, loved the game!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I hope you all like it. We have been working on this project for nearly 8 months. There is a lot of content for a first release. Merry Christmas everyone.
love the game and love Karen, hopfully we get to see some M&D roleplay between her and the MC... one question tho: seeing that it took 8mts to do this update would we have to wait for another 8mts to see this type of big update again??

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
love the game and love Karen, hopfully we get to see some M&D roleplay between her and the MC... one question tho: seeing that it took 8mts to do this update would we have to wait for another 8mts to see this type of big update again??
An early conception Karen was originally written to be Rose's mother. A "Helicopter parent" style mom that spoils Rose. Then I'm like... What if she isn't really her mom and what if she is even more obsessed than a helicopter parent but still got all that love there. That's how Karen became Karen. That's why they mesh so well together. Those two are much closer than many birth mother's and daughters. She actually loves Rose more than her own son Mark.

As for the 8 months... That's from scratch. That's without 1 word written and without 1 render made and with 0 characters made and with 0 sets made without any visual assets at all. That's starting at a blank page with a "Fill it up with something good" mentality.

We are going to release a "half day" next which is going to be a lot of renders broken up into 5 parts.

Part 1 = Rose is going out at night. Where is she going what is she going to do who is she going to meet? That's already pretty much settled. The writing and renders here are fairly "Kinetic", but there will be 1 choice here. It's at least 121 renders. A few more characters are added here.

Part 2 = Of course she is going to need to go home after that. This is more of a "Segway scene" is she going to go sleep on the couch or go get back in bed with Mark. Then a minor interaction with Mark either way after she gets back up. This will be over quick in like 20 or 30 renders. Fairly straight forward either Mark is in the dog house or loving couple still.

Part 3 = Right in the center we got Back to school... The writing portion I'm working on now. A highly dynamic portion of the game. This is going to be relatively long and complicated. There are different variables in play based on day 1. There will be new choices here as well. All of these people need scenes:

Steve, Lucy, Alice, Mary, Karen (Thornberg), Natasha + adding 2 new Milf teachers and 1 more student. May or may not include bishop again on this day have not decided yet. So that is 9 or 10 people plus Rose at the school that are getting some time. There will be several choices here and a lot of variables of day 1 are in play here.

I'm in the process of writing out all of the details to every scene here and it's going to be big. It's a big portion of the day.

Part 4 = Quick surprise after school. Kinetic in nature small scene. Easy straight forward.

Part 5 = Where to go after school: Gonna be a car ride. With a couple of passengers. This scene is already completely done and just needs to be coded in, and for me to add appropriate dialogue. Again another small kinetic portion with a single choice in it. This is 84 renders. If I added dialogue and coded it in this part would be ready to roll.

We are shooting to get it done in far less than 8 months assuming all goes well. If civil war 2.0 comes to America and Red Dawn becomes a reality... If shit really hits the fan it may throw a wrench into the works with the rolling blackouts, and having to grow my own food while walking through a mine field under sniper fire... If people are being sent to camps. Assuming I'm not sent to one of those "Re-education Center" / "Death Camps" we will get it done. If I am sent to one of the camps I'm putting it out there now "AVENGE ME!" Doing everything in our power to get it out in a timely manner.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hopefully we will all be fine... no Camps or undue duress with our daily lives. The fringe may impose some silliness on us but we will get through it.
Carry on! And we will avenge you, should it come down to that! *grins*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
An early conception Karen was originally written to be Rose's mother. A "Helicopter parent" style mom that spoils Rose. Then I'm like... What if she isn't really her mom and what if she is even more obsessed than a helicopter parent but still got all that love there. That's how Karen became Karen. That's why they mesh so well together. Those two are much closer than many birth mother's and daughters. She actually loves Rose more than her own son Mark.
I think she's going to be the one I go for.

I think they would make a great couple but i'd probably need to push the fiance towards his ex to help ease then pain of bedding his mother.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
No not at all. The next update wont take 8 months.

We plan with 3 month releases. That is due to the fact that we are still relatively small and our equipment is not yet the best.
Step by step we will expand the capacity.

The first version took 8 months, because we had to grow as a team first. Besides, I am still a rookie. I only started with Daz 12 months ago and RenPy 4 months ago. The learning curve is huge and so the processes are much easier now.

I can barely wait to see what the future may hold.

Day2 is also already in conception.

:)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
We plan with 3 month releases.
Which is of course a ballpark figure based on our current estimates. We are not going to set a solid release date in stone then miss it and have a bunch of delays that would have people in here with pitch forks. As much as we would love to deliver things as quickly as possible quality is our number one concern. We are trying to make the best game not the fastest game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Day1Extra APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Developer Thoughts:

The time between ordering renders to be made, and actually seeing the renders is the worst. Because I am both in a state of "I know what is coming" and "I do not know what is coming" all at once. I order hundreds at once, and they are not made over night.

cupcakedog.jpg

It makes me feel like the cupcake dog meme. Those tasty renders are coming but not yet... Thinking about what I'm gonna do with those renders the whole time. Inches away but just out of reach.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Developer Thoughts:

The time between ordering renders to be made, and actually seeing the renders is the worst. Because I am both in a state of "I know what is coming" and "I do not know what is coming" all at once. I order hundreds at once, and they are not made over night.

View attachment 981918

It makes me feel like the cupcake dog meme. Those tasty renders are coming but not yet... Thinking about what I'm gonna do with those renders the whole time. Inches away but just out of reach.
Schrodinger's Renders

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Only 1 update and already has several choices and different paths... This game has great potential!! my only problem is with the way to be a lesbian, the option of touching the husband's dick should be more explicit for the consequences of the future, I just hope I haven't blocked the lesbian content forever just because of that choice (for the no-walkthrough version)

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes