Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Damaged Goods [Day 1 Extra bugfix]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What are these "Black Screens" that reviewer was talking about? Has anyone else had a similar issue?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I didn't encounter any in my playthroughs.
It was probably just a troll. They were talking about marshmellows, and pickles, and bloody dicks (none of which are a part of the game) in the deleted review, but also mentioned "black screens".

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hey folks,
there is a new poll out for silver and gold patrons :)
just check it out ;)

Reactions: yihman1

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
IDK if this has been said before but anytime i open the game, after 30 seconds it closes itself and deletes itself from my computer(not bin, full delete off of my pc) i dont know what makes it do that can anyone help?

• Thinking Face

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
IDK if this has been said before but anytime i open the game, after 30 seconds it closes itself and deletes itself from my computer(not bin, full delete off of my pc) i dont know what makes it do that can anyone help?
what system do you use?
this sounds strange, maybe it is your antivirus software, moving it into quarantine because of exe.file
does anybody else has got this problem?

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
what system do you use?
this sounds strange, maybe it is your antivirus software, moving it into quarantine because of exe.file
does anybody else has got this problem?
it was my antivirus! it didnt notify me nor does it do this often so i dont know why this triggered it. i play exe files often so i dont know why this one did it. the strange thing about it is that i can play it for like 30 seconds and only then does it remove it.

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Mods decided to abuse their power.
Catch it while its hot. Nazi's gonna be stomping the boot on posts now too.

Art 2 Stars
1. Character Designs 1 Point (To each his own.)
  • Rose - basic but that hairdo makes her look like she should topple over any moment. It makes her face look terrible in close ups as it disproportions her face with such a slant you swear she was leaning.
  • Mark - Nothing special
  • Karen - Milf but closer to GILF, If she kept her mouth shut would be more attractive.
  • Kelly - Blondie but not a hottie? Pass
  • Jessica - a solid 5.
  • Alice - Student A.
  • Mary - Student B.
  • Lucy - Student C? Unremarkable lesbian. Never thought that would be a thing in this game.
  • Bishop - My man looking good. Too bad he doesn't have anything else.
  • Tony - Who?
  • Natasha - Best Girl. But that's not saying much when compared to the rest.
Not enough variety or stand out models.

2. Render Quality 3 Points
Lighting is good in most instances. Posing is ok in most circumstances with a few render's needing a touch up with regards to eyes and positioning.

3. Animations 3 Points
Passing. Can hitch a little bit but computer/coding varies.

Gameplay 3 Stars
No Gameplay issues. No Innovations. 3 Points.
Choices and Consequences. 2 Points

"Order the Chicken. (Barf)"
OR
"Avoid the chicken. (Blowjob)":

A very reasonable choice!
Confused? See Below.

Story -5 Stars

1. Plot 0 Points
"Coomer-19"
A terribly written idea with a parody of modern life? But lets throw some half baked supernatural elements in with some glitches to make it seem more interesting? Unfortunately that just makes it more confusing as you are left wondering what the reality is for this world. Are we supposed to be clued into Karen's schemes or interested in this pedantic execution of a virus. This plot doesn't know if it wants to lean into the mystical or stay grounded in the physical. What results is a blend of underdeveloped scenes with a focus less on what the characters are doing and more on what we actually understand.

2. Dialogue -2
"Is your cock sad?"

The dialogue between characters is either completely bland or utterly nonsensical.

(The below is from the first pivotal scene between our MC, Rose, and her soon to be mother-in-law, Thornberg. I didn't change a single character.)

Rose "I don't see why not. Those girls need me to guide them. Mark will be doing most of the work at our business anyways. I will help him out when I have some spare time. Fate decides who comes into our life. Our hearts decide who stays."
Thornberg"That is wonderful, I would hate to lose you. You are very valuable to me. I feel like someone or something has been watching over you, helping guide you. Hopefully it is an angel, and not a demon."
Rose"Even angels have their demons. Our minds sometimes see what our hearts wish were true."
Thornberg "You speak like a poet. I couldn't have put it better myself."
Rose "I was simply paraphrasing a student with that line. Sometimes I feel like I learn more from them than they do from me."
Thornberg"You are simply being modest. I know you do amazing things for these girls. You are wise beyond your years. You are always so delightfully elegant, a true charmer giving the best advice."
Thornberg "Can you believe Bishop hired Natasha? Of all the candidates for a secretary he chose her, my son's ex. I am seriously considering firing her."
Rose "If you don't stop it will make me blush. I just do the best I can with what I have got, and I'm sure Natasha would land on her feet if we terminate her."

Now imagine there is more.

3. Characters -3 Points
MC "I'm Vegan."
Player "..."
MC "I guess you didn't hear me."
Player "..."
MC "I'M VEGAN!"
Player "SHUT UP!"

Rose is the worst main character I have every had the displeasure of playing. She is preachy, pedantic, nonsensical, insensitive and downright incomprehensible. If given the chance she literally spells out the prologue by breaking the 4th wall. What is worse is that she does a wonderful job of narrating her life. Without a single image of the actions she is reminiscing about. I thought I wanted to get into her head but the next 10 minutes made me reconsider. She wavers between being completely motivated and decisive to lost and helpless. Sure we are supposed to be in control but she has to have some logical consistency to why she makes these choices. I should want to play as her not get out of her head as fast as I can.

Karen Thornberg

Thornberg "(I shouldn't worry if people think I am crazy. Perhaps I am a bit silly. Yet I have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets those under my wing dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.)"
Thornberg "(I can see the universe in a grain of sand and heavenly glory in a wild flower. Holding grains of infinity in the palm of my hand and eternity at my feet.)"
Thornberg "(Who is to say that our dreams and nightmares are not as real as the here and now?)"

Those were her first lines... she doesn't get any better.

You could swear the rest of the characters leaped right out of a cartoon with how 2d and stereotypical they were.

I have never given negative points but this game genuine deserves it with how badly they destroyed a fairly good presentation with awful ideas.

Overall 0 STARS!!!

Oh look! I can hear Fried's wheezing from here!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Mods decided to abuse their power.
Catch it while its hot. Nazi's gonna be stomping the boot on posts now too.

Art 2 Stars
1. Character Designs 1 Point (To each his own.)
  • Rose - basic but that hairdo makes her look like she should topple over any moment. It makes her face look terrible in close ups as it disproportions her face with such a slant you swear she was leaning.
  • Mark - Nothing special
  • Karen - Milf but closer to GILF, If she kept her mouth shut would be more attractive.
  • Kelly - Blondie but not a hottie? Pass
  • Jessica - a solid 5.
  • Alice - Student A.
  • Mary - Student B.
  • Lucy - Student C? Unremarkable lesbian. Never thought that would be a thing in this game.
  • Bishop - My man looking good. Too bad he doesn't have anything else.
  • Tony - Who?
  • Natasha - Best Girl. But that's not saying much when compared to the rest.
Not enough variety or stand out models.

2. Render Quality 3 Points
Lighting is good in most instances. Posing is ok in most circumstances with a few render's needing a touch up with regards to eyes and positioning.

3. Animations 3 Points
Passing. Can hitch a little bit but computer/coding varies.

Gameplay 3 Stars
No Gameplay issues. No Innovations. 3 Points.
Choices and Consequences. 2 Points

"Order the Chicken. (Barf)"
OR
"Avoid the chicken. (Blowjob)":

A very reasonable choice!
Confused? See Below.

Story -5 Stars

1. Plot 0 Points
"Coomer-19"
A terribly written idea with a parody of modern life? But lets throw some half baked supernatural elements in with some glitches to make it seem more interesting? Unfortunately that just makes it more confusing as you are left wondering what the reality is for this world. Are we supposed to be clued into Karen's schemes or interested in this pedantic execution of a virus. This plot doesn't know if it wants to lean into the mystical or stay grounded in the physical. What results is a blend of underdeveloped scenes with a focus less on what the characters are doing and more on what we actually understand.

2. Dialogue -2
"Is your cock sad?"

The dialogue between characters is either completely bland or utterly nonsensical.

(The below is from the first pivotal scene between our MC, Rose, and her soon to be mother-in-law, Thornberg. I didn't change a single character.)

Rose "I don't see why not. Those girls need me to guide them. Mark will be doing most of the work at our business anyways. I will help him out when I have some spare time. Fate decides who comes into our life. Our hearts decide who stays."
Thornberg"That is wonderful, I would hate to lose you. You are very valuable to me. I feel like someone or something has been watching over you, helping guide you. Hopefully it is an angel, and not a demon."
Rose"Even angels have their demons. Our minds sometimes see what our hearts wish were true."
Thornberg "You speak like a poet. I couldn't have put it better myself."
Rose "I was simply paraphrasing a student with that line. Sometimes I feel like I learn more from them than they do from me."
Thornberg"You are simply being modest. I know you do amazing things for these girls. You are wise beyond your years. You are always so delightfully elegant, a true charmer giving the best advice."
Thornberg "Can you believe Bishop hired Natasha? Of all the candidates for a secretary he chose her, my son's ex. I am seriously considering firing her."
Rose "If you don't stop it will make me blush. I just do the best I can with what I have got, and I'm sure Natasha would land on her feet if we terminate her."

Now imagine there is more.

3. Characters -3 Points
MC "I'm Vegan."
Player "..."
MC "I guess you didn't hear me."
Player "..."
MC "I'M VEGAN!"
Player "SHUT UP!"

Rose is the worst main character I have every had the displeasure of playing. She is preachy, pedantic, nonsensical, insensitive and downright incomprehensible. If given the chance she literally spells out the prologue by breaking the 4th wall. What is worse is that she does a wonderful job of narrating her life. Without a single image of the actions she is reminiscing about. I thought I wanted to get into her head but the next 10 minutes made me reconsider. She wavers between being completely motivated and decisive to lost and helpless. Sure we are supposed to be in control but she has to have some logical consistency to why she makes these choices. I should want to play as her not get out of her head as fast as I can.

Karen Thornberg

Thornberg "(I shouldn't worry if people think I am crazy. Perhaps I am a bit silly. Yet I have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets those under my wing dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.)"
Thornberg "(I can see the universe in a grain of sand and heavenly glory in a wild flower. Holding grains of infinity in the palm of my hand and eternity at my feet.)"
Thornberg "(Who is to say that our dreams and nightmares are not as real as the here and now?)"

Those were her first lines... she doesn't get any better.

You could swear the rest of the characters leaped right out of a cartoon with how 2d and stereotypical they were.

I have never given negative points but this game genuine deserves it with how badly they destroyed a fairly good presentation with awful ideas.

Overall 0 STARS!!!

Oh look! I can hear Fried's wheezing from here!
*Dials up the sarcasm to maximum volume for the luls*

Well played sir! You are the clear victor in this battle of the minds! You have won. It's game over for the two of us. You got us and got us good... What we have done is simply unforgivable... We are going to have to shut down all future development and immediately commit seppuku for we have brought great shame to not only ourselves, but to our families and even to our nations. It's like we committed an unforgivable war crime in developing this game. Even the people who sold me food or have delivered me mail are not really innocent either they shall be banished to the wilderness.

Unfortunately all those who have played or downloaded our game should not go unpunished either. At noon tomorrow they will all be lined up in trenches and shot in the back of the head. They along with their hard drives will be thrown into a large pit and it shall be set ablaze purging the world of our horrible game once and for all.

Those who have only viewed previews of the game without actually downloading it shall not be spared either. They shall have their eyes gouged out, and be banished to the wilderness to wander the world forever alone... until the wild beasts pick their bones clean.

Shall ghosts of players or developers rise up and try to haunt the world with our game once more the ghostbusters (1984 not 2016) shall be summoned to capture the ghosts and put them in the ecto-containment unit once and for all.

Goodbye cruel world we will go quietly into the night

*Dials the sarcasm meter back down to normal level*

(Kidding aside now)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The popular multiplayer first person shooter "Valorant" actually. When I asked if he could confirm this some how be me sending an email to the developer teams email he went silent.
Riot Games, interesting.

Always fun when they pick a high profile team.

Whelp, also makes them incredibly easy to get hold of. They do a lot of dev streams and all that jazz. Fire off a couple of mails and ask around. Won't take too long to see if he's being honest.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Riot Games, interesting.

Always fun when they pick a high profile team.

Whelp, also makes them incredibly easy to get hold of. They do a lot of dev streams and all that jazz. Fire off a couple of mails and ask around. Won't take too long to see if he's being honest.
Oh we can't compete with them in production. You see Riotgames is a fully owned subsidiary of Tencent games. That is communist China's gaming wing. They have a budget of 18.2 Billion US dollars much bigger than anyone else bigger than Sony, or Nintendo, or EA or Microsoft. We are just a couple of indies. It's possible he works there. According to wiki there are 62,885 employees there. If he does work there I'm guessing it's something closer to "Janitor / Mail Boy" than "CEO / CFO".

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes