yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That comment was so fun I'll actually respond to it twice. Now I'll actually break it down point by point in a more serious way than last night piece by piece.

Mods decided to abuse their power.
Catch it while its hot. Nazi's gonna be stomping the boot on posts now too.

Art 2 Stars
1. Character Designs 1 Point (To each his own.)
  • Rose - basic but that hairdo makes her look like she should topple over any moment. It makes her face look terrible in close ups as it disproportions her face with such a slant you swear she was leaning.
  • Mark - Nothing special
  • Karen - Milf but closer to GILF, If she kept her mouth shut would be more attractive.
  • Kelly - Blondie but not a hottie? Pass
  • Jessica - a solid 5.
  • Alice - Student A.
  • Mary - Student B.
  • Lucy - Student C? Unremarkable lesbian. Never thought that would be a thing in this game.
  • Bishop - My man looking good. Too bad he doesn't have anything else.
  • Tony - Who?
  • Natasha - Best Girl. But that's not saying much when compared to the rest.
Not enough variety or stand out models.

2. Render Quality 3 Points
Lighting is good in most instances. Posing is ok in most circumstances with a few render's needing a touch up with regards to eyes and positioning.

3. Animations 3 Points
Passing. Can hitch a little bit but computer/coding varies.

Gameplay 3 Stars
No Gameplay issues. No Innovations. 3 Points.
Choices and Consequences. 2 Points

"Order the Chicken. (Barf)"
OR
"Avoid the chicken. (Blowjob)":

A very reasonable choice!
Confused? See Below.

Story -5 Stars

1. Plot 0 Points
"Coomer-19"
A terribly written idea with a parody of modern life? But lets throw some half baked supernatural elements in with some glitches to make it seem more interesting? Unfortunately that just makes it more confusing as you are left wondering what the reality is for this world. Are we supposed to be clued into Karen's schemes or interested in this pedantic execution of a virus. This plot doesn't know if it wants to lean into the mystical or stay grounded in the physical. What results is a blend of underdeveloped scenes with a focus less on what the characters are doing and more on what we actually understand.

2. Dialogue -2
"Is your cock sad?"

The dialogue between characters is either completely bland or utterly nonsensical.

(The below is from the first pivotal scene between our MC, Rose, and her soon to be mother-in-law, Thornberg. I didn't change a single character.)

Rose "I don't see why not. Those girls need me to guide them. Mark will be doing most of the work at our business anyways. I will help him out when I have some spare time. Fate decides who comes into our life. Our hearts decide who stays."
Thornberg"That is wonderful, I would hate to lose you. You are very valuable to me. I feel like someone or something has been watching over you, helping guide you. Hopefully it is an angel, and not a demon."
Rose"Even angels have their demons. Our minds sometimes see what our hearts wish were true."
Thornberg "You speak like a poet. I couldn't have put it better myself."
Rose "I was simply paraphrasing a student with that line. Sometimes I feel like I learn more from them than they do from me."
Thornberg"You are simply being modest. I know you do amazing things for these girls. You are wise beyond your years. You are always so delightfully elegant, a true charmer giving the best advice."
Thornberg "Can you believe Bishop hired Natasha? Of all the candidates for a secretary he chose her, my son's ex. I am seriously considering firing her."
Rose "If you don't stop it will make me blush. I just do the best I can with what I have got, and I'm sure Natasha would land on her feet if we terminate her."

Now imagine there is more.

3. Characters -3 Points
MC "I'm Vegan."
Player "..."
MC "I guess you didn't hear me."
Player "..."
MC "I'M VEGAN!"
Player "SHUT UP!"

Rose is the worst main character I have every had the displeasure of playing. She is preachy, pedantic, nonsensical, insensitive and downright incomprehensible. If given the chance she literally spells out the prologue by breaking the 4th wall. What is worse is that she does a wonderful job of narrating her life. Without a single image of the actions she is reminiscing about. I thought I wanted to get into her head but the next 10 minutes made me reconsider. She wavers between being completely motivated and decisive to lost and helpless. Sure we are supposed to be in control but she has to have some logical consistency to why she makes these choices. I should want to play as her not get out of her head as fast as I can.

Karen Thornberg

Thornberg "(I shouldn't worry if people think I am crazy. Perhaps I am a bit silly. Yet I have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets those under my wing dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.)"
Thornberg "(I can see the universe in a grain of sand and heavenly glory in a wild flower. Holding grains of infinity in the palm of my hand and eternity at my feet.)"
Thornberg "(Who is to say that our dreams and nightmares are not as real as the here and now?)"

Those were her first lines... she doesn't get any better.

You could swear the rest of the characters leaped right out of a cartoon with how 2d and stereotypical they were.

I have never given negative points but this game genuine deserves it with how badly they destroyed a fairly good presentation with awful ideas.

Overall 0 STARS!!!

Oh look! I can hear Fried's wheezing from here!
I think the word "Nazi" is a bit of an exageration. Guy made a poorly written review that was off topic and it got deleted. Then I encouraged him to post again, and even offered to help him proofread his review (he declined) to keep it on topic and well written. He did follow my advice of breaking it down point by point which is a big improvement bravo. Now on to the actual content of his opinion.

He doesn't like the character models.

He doesn't like Rose's hair. Personally I like it how it is, but we may give her a hair cut down the road and change things up a little. Who knows, we will see how it goes.

Mark: "Nothing special" That was sort of what we were going for. An average or a little above average normal looking man. We were not going for a brad pit / george clooney guy.

Karen: Called her a Milf. Gilf even. Then said she should just keep her mouth shut. Intellegent / eccentric women can be intimidating to some men.

Kelly: Blonde, but not hot. Again going for a more realistic look to characters than bimbo. I think she looks good. She is actually the only girl I salvaged from Sin's previous project, but I gave her a totally different personality.

Jessica: "solid 5" If Jessica is just a 5 in your book oh man... That's so sad. Imagine how hideous the actual average person looks in your book.

Alice & Mary: You mention they are students... okay true

Lucy: "Unremarkable lesbian. Never thought that would be a thing in this game." Tough to comment back on something like that.

Bishop: Okay you like big black cocks... That actually makes some sense as you find all these gorgeous women unattractive.

Tony: "Who?" Gym owner, Jessicas bro

Natasha: Alright you like Natasha good.

Forgotten people: Greg (Jessica's dad / detective) Billy (Gym pervert) Steve (School security / Lucy dad)

"Not enough variety or stand out models"

Okay so lets see if I can debunk this...

Rose, Kelly, Jessica: Red head, brunette, blonde adult women. All very different personalities

Karen: Milf red head

Alice, Mary, Lucy: Red head, brunette, and blonde. Different interactions with each and different personalities. Although it would be fair to say they all wear the same uniform, but we did manage to get 2 of them in out of school work clothes too.

Guys variety:
Mark : Normal guy with PTSD
Tony : Muscle guy tats
Greg : Older Guy
Billie : Chubby ginger perv
Bishop : Token black guy with a bonus Gandalf beard
Steve : Single dad normalish guy

So seems like some variety there.

"Render quality 3 points: Lighting is good in most instances. Posing is ok in most circumstances with a few render's needing a touch up with regards to eyes and positioning." Sin does a good job with that, but again he is still learning and working to get even better at it. Occasionally there may be a small error.

"Animations 3 Points Passing. Can hitch a little bit but computer/coding varies." By hitch I assume you meant "Jerky motion" or it "jumps a little" We have slowed down animations some and added more frames to try to reduce that, but again it's high defenition and if you are not on a good computer the animations may be a bit jerky. We work on making it not do that, but again to solve it for everyone would require us to buy better computers for all of our players and... that's in our budget :D

"Gameplay 3 Stars

OR

Confused? See Below."

"No gameplay issues" That's good! No innovation... Built in walkthrough without someone needing to add a mod... Fan art gallery (coming soon after someone makes some)... Nah I disagree we have some innovation. Again though there is only so much "innovation" that can be done in gameplay. It's a visual novel.

"Choices have consequences" only 2 points you kidding? So many choices have consequences in the game I'm assuming you are doing out of 5 points. Anything less than a 4 would be having me roll my eyes and I think it's a solid 5.

"Story -5 Stars

1. Plot 0 Points
"Coomer-19"
A terribly written idea with a parody of modern life? But lets throw some half baked supernatural elements in with some glitches to make it seem more interesting? Unfortunately that just makes it more confusing as you are left wondering what the reality is for this world. Are we supposed to be clued into Karen's schemes or interested in this pedantic execution of a virus. This plot doesn't know if it wants to lean into the mystical or stay grounded in the physical. What results is a blend of underdeveloped scenes with a focus less on what the characters are doing and more on what we actually understand."

It's meant to be confusing to some degree. That's not a bug it's a feature. That's the entire point! Now you get it. "What is the reality of this world?" is a subtext question I drill into the head of the player over and over again. Sometimes the player will have more information than the protagonist. Sometimes less. I'll give an example of both.

Rose knowing more: Rose been around Karen for over a decade. She is eccentric and a bit odd. Normal people who do not know her may react with more of a raised eyebrow like "What the fuck she just say? She is nuts" but Rose who knows her well, and has gotten use to her behavior will not be so surprised.

Rose knows less: Karen alone doing or thinking something. Rose doesn't have that information.

It mostly follows Rose, but again on occasion there may be a little scene outside of Rose. For instance when the gym pervert got locked up. We broke from 1st person / 3rd person there and went for a little side information. In your review before you said something like "oh that was just getting good and then ended it too abrubtly" Did you like want us to show Billie getting put in the squad car, then Billie getting taken down town and put behind bars or sent to some rehab place? We can only render so much here. We went back to follow the pretty girls.

Moving on...

2. Dialogue -2
"Is your cock sad?"

The dialogue between characters is either completely bland or utterly nonsensical.

So that one little chunk was taken out of context. It was the start of a joke. Of course it's going to sound bland if you don't have the whole thing to the punch line.

"(The below is from the first pivotal scene between our MC, Rose, and her soon to be mother-in-law, Thornberg. I didn't change a single character.)

Rose "I don't see why not. Those girls need me to guide them. Mark will be doing most of the work at our business anyways. I will help him out when I have some spare time. Fate decides who comes into our life. Our hearts decide who stays."
Thornberg"That is wonderful, I would hate to lose you. You are very valuable to me. I feel like someone or something has been watching over you, helping guide you. Hopefully it is an angel, and not a demon."
Rose"Even angels have their demons. Our minds sometimes see what our hearts wish were true."
Rose "I was simply paraphrasing a student with that line. Sometimes I feel like I learn more from them than they do from me."
Thornberg"You are simply being modest. I know you do amazing things for these girls. You are wise beyond your years. You are always so delightfully elegant, a true charmer giving the best advice."
Thornberg "Can you believe Bishop hired Natasha? Of all the candidates for a secretary he chose her, my son's ex. I am seriously considering firing her."
Rose "If you don't stop it will make me blush. I just do the best I can with what I have got, and I'm sure Natasha would land on her feet if we terminate her."

Now imagine there is more."

That is just a chunk of a scene blindfolded minus visuals so it's not as full of an immersive experience. The grammar looks pretty good, and punctuation. No spelling errors either. Lets look at the context. This small segment of this scene includes some exposition as it's very early on so some exposition needs to flow from the dialogue. It also includes some foreshadowing of Natasha's fate. On top of that it shows Karen buttering up Rose and building her up and acting with positive vibes to her. All that in just 8 lines of dialogue...

It's solid writing.

"
3. Characters -3 Points
MC "I'm Vegan."
Player "..."
Player "..."
MC "I'M VEGAN!"
Player "SHUT UP!"
"
That is very plot relevant and a bit of a meme. I guess as you mentioned earlier you have got a taste for the dark meat... Not that there is anything wrong with that. Different people like different things.

"Rose is the worst main character I have every had the displeasure of playing. She is preachy, pedantic, nonsensical, insensitive and downright incomprehensible. If given the chance she literally spells out the prologue by breaking the 4th wall. What is worse is that she does a wonderful job of narrating her life. Without a single image of the actions she is reminiscing about. I thought I wanted to get into her head but the next 10 minutes made me reconsider. She wavers between being completely motivated and decisive to lost and helpless. Sure we are supposed to be in control but she has to have some logical consistency to why she makes these choices. I should want to play as her not get out of her head as fast as I can."

That's one way of looking at things. Just because you claim to not understand her and understand her at the same time. Quite the paradox! What one calls "Preachy" another may call "Motivated". What one calls "Pedantic" another may call "Formal / Professional". What one calls "nonsensical" another may call "A dreamer". What one calls "Insensetive" another may call "Dedicated" What one calls incomprehencible another may call "mysterious". Things are all a matter of perspective you see. If Rose were here she would simply respond with two words "No you" then she would turn and walk away and get on with her life.

Yes, we are all vulnerable at times. You seem like you hate women in general and would be more happy if the game was just... Some random perv male protagonist that bounces around from booty to booty. Fair enough.

"Karen Thornberg

Thornberg "(I shouldn't worry if people think I am crazy. Perhaps I am a bit silly. Yet I have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets those under my wing dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.)"
Thornberg "(I can see the universe in a grain of sand and heavenly glory in a wild flower. Holding grains of infinity in the palm of my hand and eternity at my feet.)"
Thornberg "(Who is to say that our dreams and nightmares are not as real as the here and now?)"

You could swear the rest of the characters leaped right out of a cartoon with how 2d and stereotypical they were.

I have never given negative points but this game genuine deserves it with how badly they destroyed a fairly good presentation with awful ideas.

Overall 0 STARS!!!

Oh look! I can hear Fried's wheezing from here!"

To be fair about that scene. It's designed to be that way for a reason. If it goes over your head. That's not really my fault.

I HIGHLY doubt you have never given negative points in a review. Somone does not put forth the level of energy you have to leave a negative review and never done that before. It's like if a girl goes straight into deep throating you 10 minutes into date 1 and then when you blow your load down her throat she says "I'm a virgin. Tee hee" Yea okay...

Last edited:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I think this will be enough about Mr. Nonnypants.
If he really is a member of such a great development team, then that's great.
However, it makes it a lot harder to understand his behavior.

Devs should respect each other and exchange constructive feedback.

But now back to something pleasant:

As promised, I've made you the cover in large.

Enjoy it

XoXo
SinAppeal

1New Cover Big.png

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
That comment was so fun I'll actually respond to it twice. Now I'll actually break it down point by point in a more serious way than last night piece by piece.

I think the word "Nazi" is a bit of an exageration. Guy made a poorly written review that was off topic and it got deleted. Then I encouraged him to post again, and even offered to help him proofread his review (he declined) to keep it on topic and well written. He did follow my advice of breaking it down point by point which is a big improvement bravo. Now on to the actual content of his opinion.

He doesn't like the character models.

He doesn't like Rose's hair. Personally I like it how it is, but we may give her a hair cut down the road and change things up a little. Who knows, we will see how it goes.

Mark: "Nothing special" That was sort of what we were going for. An average or a little above average normal looking man. We were not going for a brad pit / george clooney guy.

Karen: Called her a Milf. Gilf even. Then said she should just keep her mouth shut. Intellegent / eccentric women can be intimidating to some men.

Kelly: Blonde, but not hot. Again going for a more realistic look to characters than bimbo. I think she looks good. She is actually the only girl I salvaged from Sin's previous project, but I gave her a totally different personality.

Jessica: "solid 5" If Jessica is just a 5 in your book oh man... That's so sad. Imagine how hideous the actual average person looks in your book.

Alice & Mary: You mention they are students... okay true

Lucy: "Unremarkable lesbian. Never thought that would be a thing in this game." Tough to comment back on something like that.

Bishop: Okay you like big black cocks... That actually makes some sense as you find all these gorgeous women unattractive.

Tony: "Who?" Gym owner, Jessicas bro

Natasha: Alright you like Natasha good.

Forgotten people: Greg (Jessica's dad / detective) Billy (Gym pervert) Steve (School security / Lucy dad)

"Not enough variety or stand out models"

Okay so lets see if I can debunk this...

Rose, Kelly, Jessica: Red head, brunette, blonde adult women. All very different personalities

Karen: Milf red head

Alice, Mary, Lucy: Red head, brunette, and blonde. Different interactions with each and different personalities. Although it would be fair to say they all wear the same uniform, but we did manage to get 2 of them in out of school work clothes too.

Guys variety:
Mark : Normal guy with PTSD
Tony : Muscle guy tats
Greg : Older Guy
Billie : Chubby ginger perv
Bishop : Token black guy with a bonus Gandalf beard
Steve : Single dad normalish guy

So seems like some variety there.

"Render quality 3 points: Lighting is good in most instances. Posing is ok in most circumstances with a few render's needing a touch up with regards to eyes and positioning." Sin does a good job with that, but again he is still learning and working to get even better at it. Occasionally there may be a small error.

"Animations 3 Points Passing. Can hitch a little bit but computer/coding varies." By hitch I assume you meant "Jerky motion" or it "jumps a little" We have slowed down animations some and added more frames to try to reduce that, but again it's high defenition and if you are not on a good computer the animations may be a bit jerky. We work on making it not do that, but again to solve it for everyone would require us to buy better computers for all of our players and... that's in our budget :D

"Gameplay 3 Stars

OR

Confused? See Below."

"No gameplay issues" That's good! No innovation... Built in walkthrough without someone needing to add a mod... Fan art gallery (coming soon after someone makes some)... Nah I disagree we have some innovation. Again though there is only so much "innovation" that can be done in gameplay. It's a visual novel.

"Choices have consequences" only 2 points you kidding? So many choices have consequences in the game I'm assuming you are doing out of 5 points. Anything less than a 4 would be having me roll my eyes and I think it's a solid 5.

"Story -5 Stars

1. Plot 0 Points
"Coomer-19"
A terribly written idea with a parody of modern life? But lets throw some half baked supernatural elements in with some glitches to make it seem more interesting? Unfortunately that just makes it more confusing as you are left wondering what the reality is for this world. Are we supposed to be clued into Karen's schemes or interested in this pedantic execution of a virus. This plot doesn't know if it wants to lean into the mystical or stay grounded in the physical. What results is a blend of underdeveloped scenes with a focus less on what the characters are doing and more on what we actually understand."

It's meant to be confusing to some degree. That's not a bug it's a feature. That's the entire point! Now you get it. "What is the reality of this world?" is a subtext question I drill into the head of the player over and over again. Sometimes the player will have more information than the protagonist. Sometimes less. I'll give an example of both.

Rose knowing more: Rose been around Karen for over a decade. She is eccentric and a bit odd. Normal people who do not know her may react with more of a raised eyebrow like "What the fuck she just say? She is nuts" but Rose who knows her well, and has gotten use to her behavior will not be so surprised.

Rose knows less: Karen alone doing or thinking something. Rose doesn't have that information.

It mostly follows Rose, but again on occasion there may be a little scene outside of Rose. For instance when the gym pervert got locked up. We broke from 1st person / 3rd person there and went for a little side information. In your review before you said something like "oh that was just getting good and then ended it too abrubtly" Did you like want us to show Billie getting put in the squad car, then Billie getting taken down town and put behind bars or sent to some rehab place? We can only render so much here. We went back to follow the pretty girls.

Moving on...

2. Dialogue -2
"Is your cock sad?"

So that one little chunk was taken out of context. It was the start of a joke. Of course it's going to sound bland if you don't have the whole thing to the punch line.

"(The below is from the first pivotal scene between our MC, Rose, and her soon to be mother-in-law, Thornberg. I didn't change a single character.)

Now imagine there is more."

That is just a chunk of a scene blindfolded minus visuals so it's not as full of an immersive experience. The grammar looks pretty good, and punctuation. No spelling errors either. Lets look at the context. This small segment of this scene includes some exposition as it's very early on so some exposition needs to flow from the dialogue. It also includes some foreshadowing of Natasha's fate. On top of that it shows Karen buttering up Rose and building her up and acting with positive vibes to her. All that in just 8 lines of dialogue...

It's solid writing.

"
3. Characters -3 Points
MC "I'm Vegan."
Player "..."
Player "..."
MC "I'M VEGAN!"
Player "SHUT UP!"
"
That is very plot relevant and a bit of a meme. I guess as you mentioned earlier you have got a taste for the dark meat... Not that there is anything wrong with that. Different people like different things.

"Rose is the worst main character I have every had the displeasure of playing. She is preachy, pedantic, nonsensical, insensitive and downright incomprehensible. If given the chance she literally spells out the prologue by breaking the 4th wall. What is worse is that she does a wonderful job of narrating her life. Without a single image of the actions she is reminiscing about. I thought I wanted to get into her head but the next 10 minutes made me reconsider. She wavers between being completely motivated and decisive to lost and helpless. Sure we are supposed to be in control but she has to have some logical consistency to why she makes these choices. I should want to play as her not get out of her head as fast as I can."

That's one way of looking at things. Just because you claim to not understand her and understand her at the same time. Quite the paradox! What one calls "Preachy" another may call "Motivated". What one calls "Pedantic" another may call "Formal / Professional". What one calls "nonsensical" another may call "A dreamer". What one calls "Insensetive" another may call "Dedicated" What one calls incomprehencible another may call "mysterious". Things are all a matter of perspective you see. If Rose were here she would simply respond with two words "No you" then she would turn and walk away and get on with her life.

Yes, we are all vulnerable at times. You seem like you hate women in general and would be more happy if the game was just... Some random perv male protagonist that bounces around from booty to booty. Fair enough.

"Karen Thornberg

Overall 0 STARS!!!

Oh look! I can hear Fried's wheezing from here!"

To be fair about that scene. It's designed to be that way for a reason. If it goes over your head. That's not really my fault.

I HIGHLY doubt you have never given negative points in a review. Somone does not put forth the level of energy you have to leave a negative review and never done that before. It's like if a girl goes straight into deep throating you 10 minutes into date 1 and then when you blow your load down her throat she says "I'm a virgin. Tee hee" Yea okay...
It's your game.
No matter how many pathetic ad hominems you throw my way, they don't address or even rebut the inherent problems.
After all.
It's solid writing.

Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
New Poll out on patreon for silver and gold patrons ;)
check it out, could be nasty :LOL::LOL::LOL:

XoXo
SInAppeal

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's your game.
No matter how many pathetic ad hominems you throw my way, they don't address or even rebut the inherent problems.
After all.
Seriously what's with the constant negative attitude guy? Stressing out like that is terrible for your health. I'm concerned if you like this in the rest of your life, or is just a venting online thing? Look up "Karen's gone wild" on youtube. That's how you act. If you want people to take you more seriously you must act more mature. That negative energy just radiates off of you and it drives people away (Unfortunately I can't be driven away. It's my thread it's my game I am your captive audience.) or causes confrontations. Nobody thinks it's cool or funny it just annoys people.

I know how to troll, and you can't troll a troll, and that's just how I roll.

In a way I'm glad you decided to target me as I wouldn't wish you on anyone else, and I'm well equipped to deal with your shenanigans. You amuse me. I got no hate for you no matter how much you try to push me. You try to offend me, but I choose not to be offended, and there is nothing you can do about that.

You claim I use ad hominem, maybe I am a little guilty of that and I apologize if you feel that way but keep in mind that you do provoke it an awful lot. You make outrageous grandious claims which I then challenge you on these claims, and you don't back them up in any way shape or form.

I know you really do secretly love this game or you wouldn't devote such an obsessive effort to attacking it. It's like you are on a one man crucade to find something anything to dislike. Playing every path... reading every line over and over again. Getting a magnifying glass out inspecting every image... Busting out unren unpacking the dialogue looking for typos. It's an overhelming obsession that has consumed you. You couldn't really find much to attack at first glance. You made up some strawman about bloody dicks, pickles and marshmallows... It gave me a little chuckle, but it had to go.

So then you go in with more effort this second time while following my advice bravo.

I tell the crowd not to attack you or bully you. Treat the man with respect.
I tell the mods not to censor you. Let the man speak.
I reply to your comments in depth remaining calm and level headed even tossing in a bit of humor.

This of course is after you come into my house and try to wreck the place. You tell me stuff like I'm gonna make it so nobody wants to play your game. You say "I made a better game myself" (which you don't back up). You call my game "Porn" when it's not. It's "Erotica". You make claims of these black screens that nobody else gets, and I can't duplicate. You say private words are "waisted" obviously wanting some public attention. You claim I hide behind moderators when I'm the one telling them to let you be uncensored.

A wise man once spoke to me. He gave me advice on how to deal with people like you. You want to know my secret?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
---> Damaged Good Nude Cover 2k Wallpaper <---
out now for
silver and gold patrons

Have a look --->

XoXo
SinAppeal

Reactions: yihman1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SinAppeal

You welcome. I used paint-net to load both into it at the same time and then I basically used yours as the template and shrank it down to the same size then I copied the 2 logo's from it and pasted it into the other.

Reactions: SinAppeal

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm still getting that error. My file is the Jan 9th Day1 extra.
Is that the most recent version in OP that you downloaded? The bugfix version has the same name as the not fixed one I think. Try downloading it again and see if the problem continues.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
We are going to have a medium sized update within a week or so. It will have 200ish renders, and several animations. Some dream sex scenes (Anal / Oral / Vaginal). It's going to be a fairly kinetic segment however that all paths will lead to.
Nice, can't wait for some lesbian action

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So a forced heterosexual scene? I thought you said we had choice to avoid all heterosexual content?
We will toss in a skip option there for folks who don't want to see it. We are not adding variables to the dream so it won't make a difference if you see it or skip it.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes