SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Announcement

Hi folks,

tomorrow at 1pm EST we will release the game here on f95.

Hope you guys are as excited as we are.

It's gonna be hot, wet and horny!!!

A few facts on the side::cool:

• 203 new full HD renders
  • 8 new animations with 30fps
  • more than 1300 lines of code
  • introducing 3 new characters
  • and a nice and dynamic interactive game menu during some ot scenes!

As yih already mentioned:

We added a "Jump to day 2" after the initial "Are you 18?" question at the start of the game. So, if you lost your save file or just want to skip to the new content hit that jump. We're going to do that for the start of every game day. We think so you will be able to get to where you want to be. No matter what path you were on it's going to lead to the same point at day 2 start, and things won't split in part 1 at all nor does part 1 include any variables.The game automatically set every variable to False if jumping ahead days so you will most certainly at some point in the future miss some content using this skip ahead function. (We may include some variables at future jumps, but will probably miss some choices as there are so many) So use cautiously.
A small request at the end: We are always happy about your feedback and we will contact you on the Discord server!
Oh and if you have any fanart, send it to us, we'll put the best ones into the game!

2d98.jpg
Soo, enough with the words...

We wish you a lot of fun with the update tomorrow!

See yaa ;)

XoXo
SinAppeal

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Updated the tags to be accurate with Day 2 part 1 (Which sin will upload later today.), and filled in a couple of missing ones. New tags added include:
-Vaginal Sex
-Anal Sex
-Possession
-Paranormal
-Monster
-Superpowers
-Male Domination

The update is Karens dream, then a couple of small linear scenes after that tell more story.

The sex is part of a dream and is very hardcore with a lot of animations.

I'm going to be a straight shooter with you guys. This update will be for people who like heterosexual sex. The next major update will have some hot stuff for folks who like Female on Female & Female on Trans lesbian action.

The update schedule are going to come along like this for the next several releases:

Day 2 part 1 (Todays update) Major: This update as it has a few scenes with a bit of dialogue and 8 sexy animations. (also doing variable speeds on some of them for added animations.)

We will soon be adding a patreon vote as to what happens at the cliff hanger ending of today's release. If you want to influence that get in their and cast your vote.

Day 2 part 1 extra (Next release) Minor: A little bit of an expansion of what is to be seen in this update. Going to expand that big sex scene even bigger adding some spanking options which I expect to be done in 2-4 weeks.

Day 2 Part 2: Rose is going to be going to visit someone tonight, and also meet a few new people. The scene here is linear and will have a small optional sex scene. Interesting stuff progressing the story.

Day 2 Part 3 (The next update after day2 extra) I already have all of the renders requested for this to sin, and it's all written out. It's early morning late for school then the whole school day. This is going to be a painful update on my end with the coding. There are various paths here. Obviously different reactions for different day 1 choices and a lot of them. A few new variables will also be added as well there may be a handful of more little segway renders I forgot to tell sin about but this is going to be very render heavy too. This update is going to take us longer to make than day 2 part 1, but not as long as day 1 as that was gargantuan in size. Lesbian folks should be happy on this update.

Day 2 part 3 extra (Again possibly going to expand even further upon something at the school with another release shortly after that day 2 part 2) Also, we have a whole extra scene here already rendered and ready to go right now just need to code and write it. So this should be an easy update for us to make.

Day 2 Part 4 & 5 will wrap the day up nicely these scenes are not yet in render que, but suffice to say it will have different paths depending on how well Mark & Rose are getting along big branch part here to break it off with mark or stick with him. Optional sex stuff. Will either be spending the night at Karen's house with Mark or without Mark depending on previous choices.

I have a fairly good idea of how Day 3 will start. It's at this point we are going to weigh just what our supporters want and who are the most vocal with their money and votes. By this point are going to have some polls and see which way things are going to swing from there.

We are either going to be shifting gears into a "WVM" "The Visit" style with lots more sex from here on out to get the "Coomer Bucks", or a more "AWAM" "JOHN" style slow sensual teasing and such to get the "Blue Ball Bucks". We are going to see what sort of base we build. If it's strong in both we build both as best we can, if it's heavily leaning one way that's the direction we go.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
But there will be any NTR/sharing path? For Rose and Mark for example… i hope yes!
Here is how it is in my head at the moment:

Can Mark cheat on Rose? Yes
Can Rose cheat on Mark? Yes
Will Mark be a cuck sissy boy in a chastity cage watching Rose get fucked by some other guy? Never
Will there be possible threesomes? Almost certainly
Will these threesomes include two men? Not if Mark is one of them. There may be some double stuffings at some point in all fairness a more slutty girl like Jessica or Natasha would be that kind of girl.
Will these threesome include two women? Yes there is a good chance of this.
Will these threesome include a t-girl? Maybe I'm not opposed to that. It may be kinda hot to see Alice fucked in the ass by Mark as Rose suck's alice's cock... Nothing officially planned yet. I'd kinda like to see that.
Will they do something like go to a swingers club together and fuck a bunch of randoms? Probably not, however something like that may happen if there is a massive demand for it.

The sex with other people in this is more about the "Cheating" than the "Cuck".

May 8, 2020
So, first off, I am enjoying the game so far. I am enjoying the characters and story.

I had a couple of questions.

Firstly, you say that ALL sex in the game will be avoidable. Does that mean that if I am on the 100% lesbain path I will never have to see with a dick at any time? Unless I choose the trans content?

Secondly, will there ever be any chucking of the MC, and if so, I hope it will be entirely avoidable, the same with any sharing/swinging content?

Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cakeny and yihman1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, first off, I am enjoying the game so far. I am enjoying the characters and story.

Firstly, you say that ALL sex in the game will be avoidable. Does that mean that if I am on the 100% lesbain path I will never have to see with a dick at any time? Unless I choose the trans content?

Secondly, will there ever be any chucking of the MC, and if so, I hope it will be entirely avoidable, the same with any sharing/swinging content?

Keep up the great work!
The full lesbian route is just that, full lesbian.

My understanding is she won't have to go near any cock at all on that route. Men may try but will be turned down.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Keep up the great work!
A pervert may flash his dick at you and you proceed to beat him up or have someone else beat him up on your behalf. So you will not be able to fully avoid male nudity. There will be the occasional dick seen. However you will be able to reject every dick in the game.

My previous post the one above yours answered the sharing question.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Updated the tags to be accurate with Day 2 part 1 (Which sin will upload later today.), and filled in a couple of missing ones. New tags added include:
-Vaginal Sex
-Anal Sex
-Possession
-Paranormal
-Monster
-Superpowers
-Male Domination

The update is Karens dream, then a couple of small linear scenes after that tell more story.

The sex is part of a dream and is very hardcore with a lot of animations.

I'm going to be a straight shooter with you guys. This update will be for people who like heterosexual sex. The next major update will have some hot stuff for folks who like Female on Female & Female on Trans lesbian action.

The update schedule are going to come along like this for the next several releases:

Day 2 part 1 (Todays update) Major: This update as it has a few scenes with a bit of dialogue and 8 sexy animations. (also doing variable speeds on some of them for added animations.)

We will soon be adding a patreon vote as to what happens at the cliff hanger ending of today's release. If you want to influence that get in their and cast your vote.

Day 2 part 1 extra (Next release) Minor: A little bit of an expansion of what is to be seen in this update. Going to expand that big sex scene even bigger adding some spanking options which I expect to be done in 2-4 weeks.

Day 2 Part 2: Rose is going to be going to visit someone tonight, and also meet a few new people. The scene here is linear and will have a small optional sex scene. Interesting stuff progressing the story.

Day 2 Part 3 (The next update after day2 extra) I already have all of the renders requested for this to sin, and it's all written out. It's early morning late for school then the whole school day. This is going to be a painful update on my end with the coding. There are various paths here. Obviously different reactions for different day 1 choices and a lot of them. A few new variables will also be added as well there may be a handful of more little segway renders I forgot to tell sin about but this is going to be very render heavy too. This update is going to take us longer to make than day 2 part 1, but not as long as day 1 as that was gargantuan in size. Lesbian folks should be happy on this update.

Day 2 part 3 extra (Again possibly going to expand even further upon something at the school with another release shortly after that day 2 part 2) Also, we have a whole extra scene here already rendered and ready to go right now just need to code and write it. So this should be an easy update for us to make.

Day 2 Part 4 & 5 will wrap the day up nicely these scenes are not yet in render que, but suffice to say it will have different paths depending on how well Mark & Rose are getting along big branch part here to break it off with mark or stick with him. Optional sex stuff. Will either be spending the night at Karen's house with Mark or without Mark depending on previous choices.

I have a fairly good idea of how Day 3 will start. It's at this point we are going to weigh just what our supporters want and who are the most vocal with their money and votes. By this point are going to have some polls and see which way things are going to swing from there.

We are either going to be shifting gears into a "WVM" "The Visit" style with lots more sex from here on out to get the "Coomer Bucks", or a more "AWAM" "JOHN" style slow sensual teasing and such to get the "Blue Ball Bucks". We are going to see what sort of base we build. If it's strong in both we build both as best we can, if it's heavily leaning one way that's the direction we go.
Yay to being able to end relationship this early in game.

Reactions: yihman1

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
We proudly present

Damaged Goods Day2 Part1

Win & Lin

Mac

A few facts on the side:

• 203 new full HD renders
  • 8 new animations with 30fps
  • more than 1300 lines of code
  • introducing 3 new characters
  • and a nice and dynamic interactive game menu during some ot scenes!

We could finish it sooner than we expected!!!:love:

Have fun with it and give us your feedback.

btw, we already added the FanArt to this update, fantastic work from BondageBunny!
If you have some FanArt we should release in the next episode, just share it :cool:

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Will these threesome include a t-girl? Maybe I'm not opposed to that. It may be kinda hot to see Alice fucked in the ass by
Would you possibly consider making Alice an Futa? Then Mark could fuck her in her pussy while Alice fucks Rose or Rose sucks her dick.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Would you possibly consider making Alice an Futa? Then Mark could fuck her in her pussy while Alice fucks Rose or Rose sucks her dick.
It's a little late for that. Alice is already a shemale. However, if we do add another dick girl at some point maybe we will make her a futa.

Reactions: spitfire335

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
How did everyone like the new update?

Over the next day or two if you comment or as questions on new material please add a spoiler so it doesn't ruin it for people that haven't played it yet.

Reactions: .N9

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Damaged Goods [Day 2 part1] Yihman1 -Sinappeal

Original Size Win/Linux: 918 MB
Original Size Mac: 901 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 289 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 272 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
How did everyone like the new update?

Over the next day or two if you comment or as questions on new material please add a spoiler so it doesn't ruin it for people that haven't played it yet.
hmm not really my cup of tea

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think i will wait a few more updates to decide for myself if i could enjoy the game the promise of a pure lesbian route is nice and i like her students but at the moment not enough content for them to tell if they are LI material or not(sorry cant remember the names) but the supernatural element and the peta activist thing is a big turn off for me.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes