changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of lesbian scenes, but Rose is too hot to miss... and I hope she gets corrupted as well :devilish:

Sadly the update is a little short, but this not a complaint. I just think that maybe high-resolution renderings take a long time to produce, and that maybe they need to be dosed instead of being changed continuously phrase by phrase in many parts.

Thank you for the the update and I wish you all the best for the next releases.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(Day2-In the beginning in Karen's dream): Asks to Karen to accept or not to accept fear. - What will be the consequences of this decision? -Will it somehow affect Rose? (Which of these solutions would be better for Rose?)

Last edited:
Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
(In the beginning in Karen's dream): Asks Karen to accept or not to accept fear. - What will be the consequences of this decision? -Will it somehow affect Rose? (Which of these solutions would be better for Rose?)
Rejecting the fear sends you back to the start of the sex scene. It will loop you forever and ever and ever until you accept it. Because of this the consequences of this do not require a variable as it is a single path. Yes there will be consequences.

Reactions: J1215

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
NGL, I'm really hoping for a Natasha x Rose run to be a possibility. I just find the idea of both of Mark's exes getting together both kinda funny and interesting.

On the topic of the current update, there wasn't really anything of interest to me. I don't care much about Karen and the Natasha scene was not something I was interested in watching after I realized it was a hetero scene. It was a good content update I guess, it's just not content I'm even remotely interested in. Can't really give feedback on the sex scene since I rolled back once I realized what it was. The next few updates are probably going to be more up my alley so I'll wait for that.
Good job nonetheless, I can at least say that the renders are as amazing as ever so I can end this on a positive note.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Personally I enjoy female protagonist games so much more. Corrupting an innocent girl by whispering into her ear is so much fun. Not a big fan of getting locked out of content though, if rose swings both ways then give her a busy life both ways! or 3 ways :D)
This man gets it , i like you . :3

Reactions: yihman1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just paste a male MC head over rose's head and your good to go you now have your male MC character with benefits.

yihman1

I think they go into all female protagonist games and state the same thing.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Just for you we are going to make Billie that pervert from the locker room our new protagonist. You have convinced me. It'll be a game about just running around all over and jerking off at naked ladies like a boss when he is not busy sniffing bicycle seats. (obviously joking)
yes and he only can watch the girls get plowed by masses of bbc :ROFLMAO:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Personally I'm with the lesbian fans. Sin was like lets throw a nice fat cock samshing some pussy and ass in there because it might get some bucks, so I'm like alright. Yea, we need more lesbian action.

How did you guys like the coding for that sex scene? I tried to make it so you can fuck her in various ways until you get bored with it then move on.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Personally I'm with the lesbian fans. Sin was like lets throw a nice fat cock samshing some pussy and ass in there because it might get some bucks, so I'm like alright. Yea, we need more lesbian action.

How did you guys like the coding for that sex scene? I tried to make it so you can fuck her in various ways until you get bored with it then move on.
its great in most games its a straight forward scene, here we can choose what we want to see and how often.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
its great in most games its a straight forward scene, here we can choose what we want to see and how often.
Yea that code got passed back and forth a few times on that. First sin did it linear like then I'm like "no no no not like that" and I recode it to be so you can flip her over and stop before cumming to change what you do and all that. Pass it back to sin.

Then he is like mother fucker trying to out do me? then he adds a bunch of variable speeds and cum shots and I'm like alright now it's good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: stahalle

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yea that code got passed back and forth a few times on that. First sin did it linear like then I'm like "no no no not like that" and I recode it to be so you can flip her over and stop before cumming to change what you do and all that. Pass it back to sin.

Then he is like mother fucker trying to out do me? then he adds a bunch of variable speeds and cum shots and I'm like alright now it's good.
yes push each other for more and we get to enjoy the best game ever made ;)

Reactions: yihman1 and Tinuss

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I find huge massive horse cocks to be boring myself as .9999999999999 of these MC's in these games have the same old same old. So I only play female protagonist's that can avoid them and have hot steamy sexy sex with different females.
Yea we are going to try to keep all the cocks in the game or at least most of them of realistic size. Same with the breasts of women. Although we have added some elements of fantasy to the game we are trying to keep bodies realistic.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I was thinking a lot of female protagonist games are "Slow Burners" and have a "Blue Balls" update so very often such as AWAM, a long summer, JOHN. I feel bad for the lesbian lovers on this update as the straight sex lovers got something they can enjoy. Then I'm thinking what's the female equivalent of blue balls? Blue Bean?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Android link now in op from Dark Assassin. Thank you for making that for us.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes