yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If you guys want to split up the update like this, please provide 'update only patch' so we don't need to download the whole game just to get 200-300 renders. It is still 900MB so not a biggie but if the game reach 2GB or more, i'm suggesting to do just that ;)
It's even smaller after it gets compressed.

When we make a new version we do this thing where we make a totally new game with just the GUI, and the basic parts of the scripts in it minus all of the old renders and much of the previous code so that it's easier for us to pass back and forth quickly. It saves time, and a reduces the chance of us breaking something that is already working and there is less code to look at.

Some situations are dependent on a certain variable being set a certain way as was seen towards the end of day 1 when Rose views Mark's laptop if you have walkthrough enabled.

Seeing as it's still rather small upon compression we will likely continue to do it as we are doing now for a while.

Much later on we may break it into pieces similar to Fashion Business or Dating my Daughter.

Reactions: .N9
May 8, 2020
‘My previous post the one above yours answered the sharing question.“

I did see the post, I was just looking for clarification on if any cucking or swinging/sharing content that may be introduced would be entirely avoidable, if the player wishes to do so. Since swinging/sharing is entirely not my cup of tea, so forcing that would definitely not be enjoyable for me.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
‘My previous post the one above yours answered the sharing question.“

I did see the post, I was just looking for clarification on if any cucking or swinging/sharing content that may be introduced would be entirely avoidable, if the player wishes to do so. Since swinging/sharing is entirely not my cup of tea, so forcing that would definitely not be enjoyable for me.
No on cuck stuff

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
All the sex scenes are optional? Can we avoid futa/trans scenes following a lesbian path?
If they are sexual then yes. Early on in day 1 we have the option to enable or disable transgender content. If there is ever a transgender character in the game they are fully replaced by a female version depending on that choice.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Gonna skip this update, i only focus on lesbian path others never caught my interest

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
Really interested in trying out the game, but I got to ask, is there really any possession or is it a fake tag? Been down this road before. :cautious:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Checked latest updates and saw the game there and was all excited :eek: till I read the comments and saw this update will be for people who like heterosexual sex. :cry: Well back to snoozing in the gaming chair.:sleep::sleep:

Reactions: cakeny

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Gonna skip this update, i only focus on lesbian path others never caught my interest
Checked latest updates and saw the game there and was all excited :eek: till I read the comments and saw this update will be for people who like heterosexual sex. :cry: Well back to snoozing in the gaming chair.:sleep::sleep:
We will get to more lesbian action as fast as we can.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Not all of us here are a fan of compressed game but its all cool, i still kinda in the middle about this game. With this info i definitely will wait 5-6 updates before playing it again and if i like what i am seeing, i'll definitely pledge so good luck ;)
You must have really good eyes I couldn't notice any quality loss in the compressed version. The reason why day 2 is broken in to parts like this is to increase growth. We would be more than happy to do nice big thousand render updates like our first release of day 1 every time, but we are not yet established enough as developers to get away with such and still grow the game.

May 8, 2020
No sexual act will be forced for the player to engage in. At the start of every sex scene there will be a way to avoid it.
OK cool. Thank you for your responses to my questions, it is appreciated.
I just have another. If I choose to avoid certain sex scenes I do not want to engage in, is it more of a "skip" button, as in they still happen and I just don't see them. Or is it more of an avoid completely if I so choose?
Because I can see just skipping scenes being a problem as they will still have happened and I assume characters would act like they happened thus negating having "skipped" rather than avoiding completely.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes