yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Will the female character dominate for example Mark? What kind of femdom is in this game?
Here are the following scenes in day 1 that I would consider Domme:

1) Karen making Rose eat money. (FF) (Mind Control)
2) Rose Spanking the 2 female students hands for holding hands against the rules (FFF)
3) Rose taking t-girl Alice as a slave and spanking her ass. (FT)
4) Rose taking female Alice as a slave and spanking her ass. (FF)
5) Jessica knocking down Billie and giving him a bit of CBT with her foot until he cums. (FM)

Mark is not a submissive male. So he won't be a cuck or a sub. He will have a "Cheater" and "Faithful" variant. Can stick with him or in a later update eventually dump him.

Nov 26, 2018
Hi!

Bitdefender doesnt like it. The exe file and some other file. I made exceptions but after clicking exe it vanishes and bitdefender comes to life. Any suggestions? PC, Windows 10. All up to date i think.

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hi!

Bitdefender doesnt like it. The exe file and some other file. I made exceptions but after clicking exe it vanishes and bitdefender comes to life. Any suggestions? PC, Windows 10. All up to date i think.
False positive. I have had similar things happen to me so stopped using bitdefender and use something else.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Female MC shame.
This is not something to be ashamed of and we are proud of it. We even managed to pass the Bechdel test!

To be fair those common beta male MC are less of a man and much weaker than Rose anyhow. She could kick their ass, is smarter than them, can stack money to the ceiling better than them, has nicer wheels than them, can ever satisfy a woman better than them, and can do it all without that gulp and stutter sleeper creeper nonsense while being much better eye candy in the process.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I tried it but I didn't like it. If I'm honest, between the fugly models and the cheesey prose, it was all a bit too much for me. Just one man's opinion though, best of luck with your game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Uh... It's got a female main character. Pass :)
I'm thinking about doing an alternate opening where Rose is a robot controlled by a man. Like 1 renders of this guy controlling all her actions by machine and leaving it out of the story until the very end again so that it's technically a male protagonist for people who want one.

wowsp.jpg

Ryulong Drago

Aug 2, 2017
I must admit games like these are my weakness. Originally the plan was "hey, let's have some fun and maybe jack off!" but then the game is like "how about we take this story seriously?" and I can't ever resist that temptation for some reason. :ROFLMAO:

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Hey, great game so far! Personally I'm not 100% into lesbian stuff so I'm glad you added trans options for some characters. So, thank you for that. :) I will say though I really wish it converted the protagonist into trans as well, but perhaps that's too much extra rendering for all the different scenes and not the direction of the story. Either way keep up the excellent work!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hey, great game so far! Personally I'm not 100% into lesbian stuff so I'm glad you added trans options for some characters. So, thank you for that. :) I will say though I really wish it converted the protagonist into trans as well, but perhaps that's too much extra rendering for all the different scenes and not the direction of the story. Either way keep up the excellent work!
To add a transgender variant for Rose would be a significant amount of extra work. However, at some point Rose will be using a strap on with females.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes