Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What do we have here, FemMc game?
I try out.

Edit:
Better late than never I quess:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Played these games for over a year and still learn something new, I put always full screen mode from options.

Last edited:
Reactions: yihman1

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This looks really interesting, gotta give it a go as a fan of femdom and NTR and recently discovered that playing as the woman can be quite fun too :)

• Red Heart

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, you had already warned us about this, but just in case... The only "sad" thing is that the lesbian scene is a dream / illusion. Hopefully this will awaken Karen a stronger desire for Rose as soon as possible.

I'm looking forward to giving Kelly some love.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This looks really interesting, gotta give it a go as a fan of femdom and NTR and recently discovered that playing as the woman can be quite fun too :)
Not sure if Damaged Goods counts as an NTR game or not anymore.

Karen is definitely very cuck towards Rose. However, that is her boss / soon to be mother in law, and not someone she is currently in a relationship with. It's not the typical cuck situation.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Well, you had already warned us about this, but just in case... The only "sad" thing is that the lesbian scene is a dream / illusion. Hopefully this will awaken Karen a stronger desire for Rose as soon as possible.

I'm looking forward to giving Kelly some love.
Dreams are very useful for numerous purposes.

1) It allows for us to show scenarios that would be not perfectly fit to the writing. Rose, and Saphire are super far away from any sort of kinky interactions.

2) The dreams may foreshadow on some events so they are still story relevant.

3) It allows you to see into the mind of the dreamer.

It's not so much awakening any new desire for Rose in Karen, more so it is making it more apparent to the player. She has felt this way for some time now.

That lesbian dream was probably the hardest part of the writing in the game because I made it all rhyme and give information.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Damaged Goods [Day 2 Part 2] Yihman1 -Sinappeal

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 329 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 311 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Animals are people too? WTF ... sorry lost me there ... You might not want to bring political BS into your game. But hey, it's your prerogative.
That is plot relevant. It was needed for Rose to have some sort of controversial opinion where she could do something a bit radical to to move the story to a certain point.

Eat whatever you want nobody is stopping you.

Feb 19, 2021
That is plot relevant. It was needed for Rose to have some sort of controversial opinion where she could do something a bit radical to to move the story to a certain point.

Eat whatever you want nobody is stopping you.
but the writing is kinda of cringe not going to lie

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I miss the old cringe... Back in the day that word used to actually mean something. It meant something was embarrassingly stupid be it individuals or actions.

People constantly misused and overused the word. It became more of like "Second Hand embarrassment", but sometimes also it meant "I don't understand this." or "I don't like this." Now cringe even includes anything unfunny, boring, or unwanted.

I think the change happened around the time when bronies became a thing. You would get those fellas in the fedoras walking around in a trench coat with a katana and a my little pony shirt on... That's when everything became cringe.

Sadly using cringe itself has now become cringe worthy. This is why we can't have nice things :( I think the day that cringe died was the day that some crazy clopper posted his ranbowdash cum jar.

• Haha
Reactions: robodiavolo

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
All of the games you say have no politics do have politics. The most glaringly obvious one with politics is Metal Gear... specifically Metal Gear 2.

Listen to this codec conversation and tell me that it is "not political". It's probably the most well thought out thing I have ever heard in any game... Keep in mind that Metal Gear 2 was released in 2001. It's 20 years old and telling us all about our current worldly problems.

mesarim

Jan 7, 2021
I am surprised - first time trying this game out, and I can't believe how much fun I am having. I'm pissing myself with laughter. Should've put down some towels...

• Red Heart

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Huh... pretty sure most of the games on the 'No Politics' side actually have some politics involved. So this is actually not applicable, Hell most of the games on the no politics side have a subtext about various US sociopolitical, economical, military ideologies. Witcher III might be literally the only game which hasn't some comment on American politics in it. It still has some political issues in it that apply to modern issues like racism, sexism, religious radicalism, class division, etc.

Reactions: Batdog and yihman1

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Just decide to see and check that new "female protagonist" project since i realy like "female protagonist" ! Right now it looks good,but i have some question: Is there will only be able that Rose's boyfriend can cheat and will only depends of that if she is going to cheat too? Aren't there going to have a path where she will be the one who start to cheat on him and that he can stay faithfull to her but she decide to make him cuckold? Right now it looks she can cheat only if he already cheat to her which is not so good since she is the MC and not her boyfriend! Also,will there gone a be a chance that instead "dominant" Rose can be "submissive" and why not even get pregnant in a future from someone with who she cheat on her boyfriend too?

PS: I wish the developer good luck and that he/she will make sure to do some nice "female protagonist" project! Have a nice day! :)

Feb 19, 2021
Huh... pretty sure most of the games on the 'No Politics' side actually have some politics involved. So this is actually not applicable, Hell most of the games on the no politics side have a subtext about various US sociopolitical, economical, military ideologies. Witcher III might be literally the only game which hasn't some comment on American politics in it. It still has some political issues in it that apply to modern issues like racism, sexism, religious radicalism, class division, etc.
9nohQh4.jpg

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I just hope there will be plenty options to de-woke-ify the protagonist. Wokes simply are terrible people, they aren't even evil in a "fun" manner.

Reactions: yihman1 and Leobbb
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes