Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
For folks that think of Rose as a bit of an SJW. I propose the following thought experiment:

Suppose one morning you wake up. You look out of the window, and see a space ship the size of a city floating overhead. Aliens have looked upon us from afar, and studied us for centuries, and have decided that earth would be a beautiful place for them to start a new colony of their own.

These aliens are far beyond us in many ways. The gap between them and us is significant. Technologically they have time machine, faster than light travel, they can build dyson spheres, and can move the stars. They can even use black holes as a power source... Their brain is significantly beyond ours. They have been evolving for hundreds of millions of years longer than us. They look at our brains the way we look at the brain of a small rodent. They are a Type 3.7 civilization on the Kardashev scale. They have taken over billions of worlds. Their power is overwhelming.

So there is a war... The war lasts less than ten minutes. Flawless victory for them. All of our nuclear weapons, and other WMD are instantly nullified. Our best fighter aircraft just self destruct in the blink of an eye when they get within 50 miles of one of the alien ships. It's not a war we can win, and we have no chance at having any power over them and we are completely at their mercy.

These advanced aliens are a curious and diverse race. The race has two main factions.

Faction 1:

They take some of us as pets, and walk us around on leashes, and give us treats. Some them even love us, and would never eat us or harm us in any way. The kind ones don't want to take all of our land away, and simply share it with us only taking what they need. These kind ones wish to look after us and allow us freedom, and to protect us. They argue that all life is precious, and want to teach us and help us grow. Rather benevolent.

Faction 2:

Yet, others of this alien race also love us, but more so the taste of us... the taste of our blood, and flesh. It is quite the delicacy. So they use some of us for labor in building their own settlements, and others of us are put on factory farms. They pump the milk from our women's breasts and drink it. They do love to eat our infants and small children especially. They definitely don't want us to go extinct, but want to keep us around as a food source. So they make factory farms to fatten us up and slaughter us. Sometimes they use us for medical testing, and experiments. They argue that we do the same to animals so we deserve our fate.

So, you get captured that day...

Do you hope those who captured you are of faction 1 or 2?
Do you think as faction 1 as good and faction 2 as evil?
Is it a fair argument for a faction 2 member to say we treat animals in exactly the same way?
Should we be able to do things to animals that may not be done to us?
Didn't that already happen though, except you got it wrong? I seem to recall seeing a documentary about it called Independence Day. Some drunken guy showing how to save the day by flying into the mothership when it had to turn off its shield, or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and yihman1

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Damaged Goods [Day 2 Part 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Damaged Goods [Day 2 Part 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
When i entered Thornberg office and started to listen to her pseudo phylosophical political ethical brainwashing with demons and angels i thaught it was some kind of mad preacher on LSD !
Then i realised it was a dream !! thank god !!! i was starting to put my mouse pointer towards the red cross !!
But just after i found myself in a bed with my future husband and the walkthrough kicked in to tell me that i can choose to be a pure lesbian !!! WTF, what i'm a doing in a bed with a man then !!
Will i be punished for my sins after having put my tongue in the pit of the demon, where am i ??? Is it some kind of game where my action will be juged by the eye of god, will he put his finger upon me and i will be sprayed with lead in crappy flat by an angry mob with a strange haircut from the 80 ies ??:oops:
It's 5 am at my place right now and i'm a bit confused, should i loose myself in the river of sins that leads to the ocean of sorrows or should i switch of the light and kiss that night goodbye ?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3181804

Views and actions of characters in a story do not necessarily represent views and actions of it's creators. In actual reality I am a big fat hillbilly redneck that owns quite a few firearms, and a pickup truck. I have been known to say "Yee Haw!" I used to be a big fat party animal that could drink you under the table, but I have sobered up, and haven't had a drink in years.

I am pretty much the furthest thing from a vegan peta activist, but apparently I write one well enough for people do believe it. This is a good example of .
Nice! Problem is, we only have your word for it! We can all create illusions of ourselves on the internet. I have personally been hurt by people who claimed to be something they weren't and I'm not going back down that road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Really weird stuff in that game, sexuality seen as some sickness, thoughts about virginity, punishment and camps for sex kinks, most of the protagonists are police security military all set up to fight against sexual behaviours.
And in the same time it's an adult game with sex scenes.
Weird stuff that makes me feel uneasy, and all this exposed like a science lesson

Last edited:
Reactions: SAFFID

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Nice! Problem is, we only have your word for it! We can all create illusions of ourselves on the internet. I have personally been hurt by people who claimed to be something they weren't and I'm not going back down that road.
[Edit] PETA are a dangerous organisation. To include PETA in your game and use the MC as a fan-girl of the 'Animal Avenger' isn't just a creation of fiction! These psychopaths exist in real life and people die as a consequence. That is not a game!
All you can ever take is anyone's word for it. I'm sure most people act differently online than in person. There are a number of reasons for that.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Okay.... Oooookay.....
This game is absolutely bananas! In a wonderful way. It is crazy. Incredibly, alluringly bonkers. It is filled with weird philosophical discourse and pseudo-scientific dialogue, mixed in with enticing sexual content. I LOVE IT! Play it again, Sam! You weird, old, philosophical harmonica player! God it's good. It's good, cos it's so odd. Fuck, I love it. Whoever made this game is batshit crazy... and a genius.

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Okay.... Oooookay.....
This game is absolutely bananas! In a wonderful way. It is crazy. Incredibly, alluringly bonkers. It is filled with weird philosophical discourse and pseudo-scientific dialogue, mixed in with enticing sexual content. I LOVE IT! Play it again, Sam! You weird, old, philosophical harmonica player! God it's good. It's good, cos it's so odd. Fuck, I love it. Whoever made this game is batshit crazy... and a genius.
Odd, weird, crazy, that's the words of wisdom !!

I don't know what they smoked or drinked but the result is some halucynogen experience Joe rogan style !!

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Odd, weird, crazy, that's the words of wisdom !!

I don't know what they smoked or drinked but the result is some halucynogen experience Joe rogan style !!
HA! Preach it, brother. I had this thought, that whoever made this game; their abilities might be better utilized elsewhere, but then I caught myself, thinking; why shouldn't we have smart and weird people making adult games? I would love to play a game made by Elon Musk. And I think this might be as close as one can get. Weird ass, high ass, smart ass dudes making games. It's beautiful really. :)

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Views and actions of characters in a story do not necessarily represent views and actions of it's creators. In actual reality I am a big fat hillbilly redneck that owns quite a few firearms, and a pickup truck. I have been known to say "Yee Haw!" I used to be a big fat party animal that could drink you under the table, but I have sobered up, and haven't had a drink in years.

I am pretty much the furthest thing from a vegan peta activist, but apparently I write one well enough for people do believe it. This is a good example of .
Very Roland Barthes. I like it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes writing something that's quite the opposite of what you think or are can lead to some difficulties because people mostly stick to the surface and are ready to burn you alive!!
I remember i long time ago when i was asked to make a little speach and i started slow to end Hiltler style with the gesture and creepy talk!! Years after i still got some nasty commentary about that prank i've done.!!:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i wasn't thought this game can be different from others with female mc, just another slutty fmc - and i know i was wrong
devs gave us many choices how mc can behave, that's great :love:
it is really nice and frendly game
mc looks just:love::love:
Thank You

• Red Heart
Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This guy gets it. How can popular / dominant ideologies simply present themself as the way the world should be? They appropriate popular culture and repurpose it. They drain popular ideas of their true meaning then to create myths that create new and different implications. Images are stripped of meaning when you strip them of context. A comfort blanket of myth that is cozy and reassuring to the normies, but can easily prove stifling to people who can see beyond the fascade. It exploits consumers eagerness to identify with qualities that they believe symbolize rebellion, youth, and anti authority. When in truth the image is just a commodity. Soft wanna be rebellion for wanna be counterfeit revolutionaries. Counter culture has become too mainstream.

What Rose does in the game is the opposite of people like that. She takes direct action for the cause she believes in, and there will be severe consequences. (Which could have been one of many causes, but settled for animal rights.)

At the same time most people just want to not think, and jerk off when they play an adult game so a lot of what is being created will be wasted on the coomer, but we still toss the coomer a bone with hot sex scenes.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
i know sin is hyped and working on WoS at the moment but what about DG? you working on an update?

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes