5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Again I'll ask: Does anyone know if this month is going to have one or two batches? I'm really looking forward to this month's stuff after seeing Rogue. Now I just need to watch all of the original X-MEN animated series on Disney+ since I've never seen it before. And I was born in 1991, so you'd think I'd have watched the show growing up.

Feb 16, 2021
Again I'll ask: Does anyone know if this month is going to have one or two batches? I'm really looking forward to this month's stuff after seeing Rogue. Now I just need to watch all of the original X-MEN animated series on Disney+ since I've never seen it before. And I was born in 1991, so you'd think I'd have watched the show growing up.
Just one, I think. Bubble and Rogue.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone know if this month is going to have one or two batches?
Two batches equal to four ladies. This month we only got Bubble and Rogue. Five days at best from today is the latest

(since Dandon forgot to upload the Rogue art despite it being almost finished and will upload the full pic tomorrow, as in after the Bubble art drop a while back :LUL: :LUL:)

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
Armchair art critics complain about art.
I am not going to complain, if she is creating AI assisted art. It makes sense, it is a tool
and at the end of the day, if you can skim on work, you would do it, it is human nature to seek the easy way out.

I only wish she would be open about it, even, if it meant shunning some of her subs, but this is a risk.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Armchair art critics complain about art.
I am not going to complain, if she is creating AI assisted art. It makes sense, it is a tool
and at the end of the day, if you can skim on work, you would do it, it is human nature to seek the easy way out.

I only wish she would be open about it, even, if it meant shunning some of her subs, but this is a risk.
If she is using AI art, she should at least slash her subscription prices. When you pay for art, you pay for the work that went into it.

Reactions: thirstyman

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
but people also constantly complain "it's not the same number of art every month" and wonder why artists get burnout and skip whole months.
The system their on is why they get burnout. Not every artist is build to be like sakimichan that push out that must content per month. They are also not willing to sacrifice patrons to drawn whatever they feel like. So they are stuck treating themselves as a monthly printing machine and being in A.I scandals.
This is a pirate forum. Nobody is paying for shit here.
People pay for stuff on other threads that not this you know.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes