thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
To be honest a lot of the previous OC were forgettable here's the list

Current:
Bubbles
Rose
Neema
Salty
lili (not forgotten but not see frequently)
Namiya (not seen frequently either but not dead as of now)

Past:

2018:

Cidra
Audella
Lumi

2019:

Narcilia
Hanya
Elena
Chi
Miwa
Avalyne
Millie
Liija

2020:

Miss minx
Rumi
2021 (very forgettable):

Zuna
Desdarae
Chumi

2022:

Zila
Terumi and Narumi

While I personally still remember some, the rest yeah no
ngl, i remember liking chumi and rumi. All the vampire elves were meh and most stuff i had basically forgotten since they had gone so low on my radar. thanks man.

donbalonofficial

Nov 15, 2020
To me the best OC Dandon made in order has been Miss Salty (Those freckles), then Neema second, then Bubble third

In terms of how many OC's she's made (only multiple artworks of characters made):

Bubble: 17
Rose: 11
Neema: 6
Lili: 5
Salty: 3
Hanya: 2
Namiya: 2

fox471

Oct 17, 2022
To me the best OC Dandon made in order has been Miss Salty (Those freckles), then Neema second, then Bubble third

In terms of how many OC's she's made (only multiple artworks of characters made):

Do you by chance have all the Bubble Sets? If so can you share?

ultrabenis

Mar 8, 2019

Don't forget Maria, sitting at only 1 :cry:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I am glad that the AI debate is finally over...
I didn't want to comment on it and jump to conclusions before we knew for a fact that it was AI...
Nevertheless, I have decided to unsub from her Patreon...
The reason is her being very inconsistent and notoriously late these last couple of months...
I mean just look at this month, It is the 23. and she still hasn't posted a single Artwork...
Will it be a single or double Pack month? I can't tell and I don't think she can either...
Her posting the Artwork on the very last days of the month (and not communicating with her Patreons) also feels more like her phoning it in than anything...
Don't get me wrong, the Artwork still looks good but all of the above leaves a certain taste in the mouth...​

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I didn't want to comment on it and jump to conclusions before we knew for a fact that it was AI...
The reason is her being very inconsistent and notoriously late these last couple of months...
I mean just look at this month, It is the 23. and she still hasn't posted a single Artwork...
Will it be a single or double Pack month? I can't tell and I don't think she can either...
Her posting the Artwork on the very last days of the month (and not communicating with her Patreons) also feels more like her phoning it in than anything...
Don't get me wrong, the Artwork still looks good but all of the above leaves a certain taste in the mouth...​
Why not address your concerns to her as a paying customer, rather then assume and quit?

Reactions: fireclaws10

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I feel you mate.

I will stick to being one of her patrons for now, but I can get behind every word you've written.

She's been inconsistent with her artworks since March/April, I'd say: she used to interact with her patrons and reply, even if briefly, to every comment, but now she's not bothering anymore; she goes radio silent for weeks until the end of the month then she comes out of nowhere to post one artwork, just to ensure that the patrons will stay for next month's paycheck.

It's disheartening, but I'm still holding out for her to return to being the usual Dandon.

One of the patrons made a comment that garnered quite a few likes, I'm gonna post it here because it's pretty symptomatic of the whole situation:

"But I'm gonna play the part of the devil's advocate: I think you should consider taking a break. It's a been a few months with only one batch (and almost always there were a few days of delay); communications have been sparse and a bit erratic. It feels like either you're suffering from burnout or there are outside circumstances preventing you from being the Dandon capable of pulling off both quantity and quality. I hope you take my words as friendly advice and not as criticism."

And I'd say this one has been quite diplomatic.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hi All, here are the process videos and spoiler: DANDON NEVER USED AI

The amount of people who jumped to conclusions before and after she made a post saying that her art isn't AI generated instead of just waiting for the evidence i.e. the process video, is baffling to me. JFC man. But will keep the videos up for a week so grab them while you can.

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone got a mirror to this? thank.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes