5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sneaky Fоx

Jan 5, 2020
These files have been uploaded by user Not_Important3456. Thanks a lot.
(I just made a copy / mirror)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
She's alive?
This is just how Dandon works nowadays: Minimal communication and no news. Her last Twitter post is a little bit a month ago on July 27th.

I'd reckon she is taking a break as up until today, she has yet to release anything. No surprises there

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
This is just how Dandon works nowadays: Minimal communication and no news. Her last Twitter post is a little bit a month ago on July 27th.

I'd reckon she is taking a break as up until today, she has yet to release anything. No surprises there
Either she's taking a break or she'll follow her latest trend, which means she'll show up tomorrow or on the last day of the month with an artwork to prove she's alive and actually working.

Still, knowing she's an avid gamer, I would say she's playing the shit out of Baldur's Gate 3 (and I expect a BG3 related artwork in the near future, maybe a Karlach or Shadowheart).

dinochicken

Dec 21, 2021
Either she's taking a break or she'll follow her latest trend, which means she'll show up tomorrow or on the last day of the month with an artwork to prove she's alive and actually working.

Still, knowing she's an avid gamer, I would say she's playing the shit out of Baldur's Gate 3 (and I expect a BG3 related artwork in the near future, maybe a Karlach or Shadowheart).
Inc a bunch of Asterion art I predict

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, quick news: I've checked my patreon billing history and this month Dandon did not charge anything.. which means no artworks.

Thing is, she has not posted anything about it... well, more like she has not posted anything since the last batch; a quick "Hey guys, sorry, no batches this month" would have sufficed.

I'm happy she's taking a break, mind you, but I don't think posting a couple of sentences on Patreon would take a lot of time; this kind of behaviour is going to alienate some people, if it didn't happen already.

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
So, quick news: I've checked my patreon billing history and this month Dandon did not charge anything.. which means no artworks.

Thing is, she has not posted anything about it... well, more like she has not posted anything since the last batch; a quick "Hey guys, sorry, no batches this month" would have sufficed.

I'm happy she's taking a break, mind you, but I don't think posting a couple of sentences on Patreon would take a lot of time; this kind of behaviour is going to alienate some people, if it didn't happen already.
I am definitely not defending her but trust me burned out is real and when that happens you procrastinate even on seemingly easy tasks.

That happens to me a lot, and I can totally understand this attitude.

Reactions: 88cmflak

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

I am definitely not defending her but trust me burned out is real and when that happens you procrastinate even on seemingly easy tasks.

That happens to me a lot, and I can totally understand this attitude.
The problem here is that she doesn't communicate at all these days...
I like to think that everybody would understand if she would clearly communicate that she needs time off...
Whatever the reason for that may be...
Setting things straight for the people (like me) who would like to support her ain't that hard...
Now all we can do is speculate, which never leads to something good...​

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
Guys chill, girl need to finish Baldur's Gate 3, then try out Starfield, then Phantom Liberty is coming out
give her some time to enjoy herself, she can't work for you all the time :rolleyes:
i would have said " chill girl , take your well deserved break " if I didn't know for a fact that most artist's main income is their patreon and she is basically cutting her main income off but sure , chill girl , take your well deserved break

Idek324

Jun 30, 2020
look at fingers of latest bubble. the hand is a mess and the shading is weird af, hence people assumed it was ai (maybe it's just ai based) because dandon has always been great in anatomy and several artists now use AI to cut corners for a paycheck at the expense of quality.
That’s one thing but idk if anyone else is talking about this but the ppl payin for these and only getting 2 characters a pack is crazy. What happened to 4 characters a month. But I digress maybe stress has been a factor yk.

jb44

Sep 22, 2021
That’s one thing but idk if anyone else is talking about this but the ppl payin for these and only getting 2 characters a pack is crazy. What happened to 4 characters a month. But I digress maybe stress has been a factor yk.
:FacePalm:

Obviously you haven't looked at the Patreon page or you would know that you pay per batch. So 2 characters (1 batch) is half the price of 4 characters (2 batches).

Apr 1, 2023
look at fingers of latest bubble. the hand is a mess and the shading is weird af, hence people assumed it was ai (maybe it's just ai based) because dandon has always been great in anatomy and several artists now use AI to cut corners for a paycheck at the expense of quality.
Saying it's AI based when we have a video of the entire drawing process is dumb as shit.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes