5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone who watched her time-lapse vids does dandon edit the length of her vids, I know the painting process can be quite long but I'm just asking before i watch the process and give my thoughts on this set

Apr 27, 2021
Hi All, here are the process videos and spoiler: DANDON NEVER USED AI

The amount of people who jumped to conclusions before and after she made a post saying that her art isn't AI generated instead of just waiting for the evidence i.e. the process video, is baffling to me. JFC man. But will keep the videos up for a week so grab them while you can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 27, 2021
Also, just as an update for the GIMP edits I do. Sadly for the foreseeable future I won't be able to work on them any more as other things need my priority. I've got PowerGirl with some layers done but not too much so if anyone wants to take over I'll be uploading the file when I can.

Reactions: philtwo

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I take back my skepticism about bubbles, which by the way i wasn't completely upset nor was i against dandon having ai assist her work the style on bubbles just surprised me as it did look drastically different to her regular we're used to see, i probably should have said that earlier but I didn't want to appear to be part of the mob that was criticizing dandon

With that I'll give bubbles a fair 8 though if dandon wants to use this shading technique again she may want to use a different approach to avoid the ai accusations

Rogue is a easy 10, a nice improvement from the 2019 version but that version still holds up and you didn't her goth or her savage looks as a alt with this new rendition but classic rogue is still hot

Also as much i wanna agree with j suggesting dandon taking some time off from work to sort her stuff on her end, but as we've seen previously that even with the breaks she took she keeps find herself behind schedule so I don't have any better suggestions other than just simply go single sets instead but unfortunately that's unlikely unless dandon's personal life forced her to do so.

Edit: also thank you for services not important, your files did help out a bunch

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Despite the... concerns, for lack of a better word, this is a solid 9 overall. Bit skeptical about future batches, but we'll see what Dandon brings to the table.

Definitely watching her career with yet another great interest

Reactions: Jthebloody

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Hi All, here are the process videos and spoiler: DANDON NEVER USED AI

The amount of people who jumped to conclusions before and after she made a post saying that her art isn't AI generated instead of just waiting for the evidence i.e. the process video, is baffling to me. JFC man. But will keep the videos up for a week so grab them while you can.

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bubble's right hand is still weird af and the overall drawing is very diff from dandon usual style. looks stiff and cold, a 7 at best for me. whereas Rogue is a solid 10. The comparison makes them just look like drawn by 2 diff people. Thanks for your work anyway and i get where you come from. Making XCF takes a lot of time. Side note: i don't understand why dandon doesn't put the rolled eyes among he facial expression in the PSD. makes no sense to me.
Last, I agree with the idea that she should take a break if she feels the need to. We've gone from 2x3 sets a month to 1x3 and no3 to 2 with ish quality. Burnout is a thing better to avoid.

Reactions: Jthebloody

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
Bubble is the best oc by far . No matter how she is drawn, she is always a 10 in my heart ( i am down horrendous for a digitally drawn character )

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I like both, but i found myself liking neema a little more

Either way as long dandon isn't wasting ideas on throwaways it's always nice to see the two ladies whenever we can

Reactions: thirstyman

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Bubble is the best oc by far . No matter how she is drawn, she is always a 10 in my heart ( i am down horrendous for a digitally drawn character )

Don't be ashamed about it. I love Olchas OC Mui (frelling HOTT!!), 2nd being Avalon (Especially after the recent set).

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
I thing i have developed a thing for darker skin character and i think i know who is responsible. Neema is also fucking hot like zamn bro .
My favourite piece have to be dj bubble set.

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
I like both, but i found myself liking neema a little more

Either way as long dandon isn't wasting ideas on throwaways it's always nice to see the two ladies whenever we can
One thing i LOVE about dandon is that she KNOWS how to follow trends ( i.e mitsuri , ada , cammy , boa and so one ) i hope SOME other artists had this skill too ( im looking at you, sciamano240 )

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I love Neema's tattoos. Sexy as all hell. I also loved dandon's demon character Audelia. Haven't seen her lately.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I'm not a fan of tattoos. I just like neema for her complexion and because she's sexy af. my second fav OG char is bubble. Btw can someone list Dandon's OG chars? I'm afraid I can't tell them from most of the recent manga/geshin stuff. :unsure:

Reactions: f9account

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
To be honest a lot of the previous OC were forgettable here's the list

Current:
Bubbles
Rose
Neema
Salty
lili (not forgotten but not see frequently)
Namiya (not seen frequently either but not dead as of now)

Past:

2018:

Cidra
Audella
Lumi

2019:

Narcilia
Hanya
Elena
Chi
Miwa
Avalyne