passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Some scene you have to replay to unlock it because I didn't put the trigger in it in the last version, but don't worry most of them are repeatable by itself (You just need tp trigger it in case to unlock).

Yasuko 4th scene is where you do an extra work with her in the Evening.

"What to do?" will appear on early game. Now there are just a few.

Thanks for liking this feature. Now I'll focus on the next update content.
Extra work in the evening and what to do on early game, yes? Noted then.
I'm planning to start a new game for unlocking all memories anyway :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the answer btw, u really explain it well

Hope the development goes well for the upcoming christmas present then :LOL:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Solutions for missing gallery scenes -

Hi

Can anyone upload a full save for the current version (0.3.5)

Eventhough I manage to get most of the scenes, I'm still missing the following, which I suspect won't be able to get

Momoko - 6 & 7
Red Witch - 2
Yasuko - 4

Thanks in advance

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi

Can anyone upload a full save for the current version (0.3.5)

Eventhough I manage to get most of the scenes, I'm still missing the following, which I suspect won't be able to get

Momoko - 6 & 7
Red Witch - 2
Yasuko - 4

Thanks in advance
to get momoki 7, go to her room or bathroom at night and you will meet her, make sure she has the towel on, if she don't, make her put it back on then leave, continue if that option comes up, don't cast a spell or anything, and the towel will fall down, giving you that unlock, for 6, i have know idea on how to get that one, it's still lock for me

for red witch 2, i think you get that when you go to get mana regen, not sure on that one, only thing i can so is try everything

yasuko 4, scroll up, this was answered already on this same page

Plz i cant find Yasuko - 4
scroll up, it was answered already on this page

Reactions: F.Lord

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
to get momoki 6, go to her room or bathroom at night and you will meet her, make sure she has the towel on, if she don't, make her put it back on then leave, continue if that option comes up, don't cast a spell or anything, and the towel will fall down, giving you that unlock, for 7, i have know idea on how to get that one, it's still lock for me

for red witch 2, i think you get that when you go to get mana regen, not sure on that one, only thing i can so is try everything

yasuko 4, scroll up, this was answered already on this same page

scroll up, it was answered already on this page
Thanks for the help with Momoka's No. 6

Solution from @Chemmy - go to her room or bathroom at night and you will meet her, make sure she has the towel on, if she doesn't, make her put it back on then leave, continue if that option comes up, don't cast a spell or anything, and the towel will fall down, giving you that unlock

as for No. 7 I believe that is early in the game, where you haven't corrupted Momoka fully, because I do recall from previous versions where this scene was the very first thing she does with you. Because I did try to see if it unlocks by me getting her to wear her lingerie but having her stay clothed when I talk to her in her room and have her perform the action didn't work.

and I just found these out, they both can only be acquired right at the start of the game.

To get the second gallery scene for the red witch you had to have ask the red witch at the start of the game to absorb magic twice before you ask her to do anything else.

And for Yasuko's No 4, I found that by working a number of times I did 10 and increased her corruption to 10% that is when you get the option for extra work in the evening and it must be before she takes you to her office.

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
It's really annoying I finished most of the content, yet its not unlocked in my book of memories gallery. It's a giant chore to replay the entire game again,would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a mostly unlocked gallery it would be appreciated

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's really annoying I finished most of the content, yet its not unlocked in my book of memories gallery. It's a giant chore to replay the entire game again,would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a mostly unlocked gallery it would be appreciated
Same here, do not want to replay the whole thing.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Ah sorry if some scene doesn't unlocked. I just added this feature in the game and it needs sometime to be fully completed.

I don't have a full gameplay save, but we should wait if someone can give it to us.

Reactions: ltpika

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@ltpika

Here you go

To change the MC's name, right click on the mouse(PC), click code, input code and type - myname [name you want to use]

and as I mentioned above #550, 3 scenes can't be unlocked unless you start a new game

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Reactions: passerbyR34

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
@ltpika

Here you go

To change the MC's name, right click on the mouse(PC), click code, input code and type - myname [name you want to use]

and as I mentioned above #550, 3 scenes can't be unlocked unless you start a new game
Thank you, I am trying to make a 100% unlocked file on a new game, only missing these scenes:

Ruriko 2nd scene

Sister footjob (I've done it several times, glitched and will not unlock in the gallery)

Mom cleaning the bathroom floor replay is also glitched.

The glitched ones are replayable, ruriko I don't know

Maybe next update there should be a full gallery unlock code for the old scenes but not any new ones.

Yohanesja

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 183644
Overview:
The story is all about you (the player), an only man in this town. They don't really know what is happening with all of those men. It has been a long time since the last man was born. Until you! You were born and grow up in a small family with nothing special. Your life is moving in the linear direction with an extra boring in it until you've met with someone... Someone who will change your life forever!

Updated: 02-December-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Fan Signatures:

Walk-through:

Codes:

Downloads:
Win / Mac / Linux: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 153547 View attachment 153548 View attachment 153549 View attachment 153550 View attachment 153551 View attachment 153552 View attachment 153553 View attachment 153554 View attachment 184234 View attachment 184235 View attachment 184238 View attachment 184239 View attachment 184240
on update v
View attachment 183644
Overview:
The story is all about you (the player), an only man in this town. They don't really know what is happening with all of those men. It has been a long time since the last man was born. Until you! You were born and grow up in a small family with nothing special. Your life is moving in the linear direction with an extra boring in it until you've met with someone... Someone who will change your life forever!

Updated: 02-December-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:
Fan Signatures:

Walk-through:

Codes:

Downloads:
Win / Mac / Linux: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 153547 View attachment 153548 View attachment 153549 View attachment 153550 View attachment 153551 View attachment 153552 View attachment 153553 View attachment 153554 View attachment 184234 View attachment 184235 View attachment 184238 View attachment 184239 View attachment 184240

on update v.0.3.5 no new quest ?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes