StabbyMike0

Oct 21, 2022
Ugh its weird that mc enjoys anal .i mean its confirmed that guys doesnt have G spot .and i confirmed it xd it was a legend. that proves MC is a gay according to some doctors only people with corrupted hormones (gays) will enjoy it similar to M&S . Sad.

Edit:Ugh i forgot that people can enjoy everything while they are horny and excited . i tried it when i was normal just for test . it was just normal didnt feel anything.
Thats ignorance . Its about psychology . Or some people can change their body with Qi ,like ,shaolin monks can take hit on balls and they'll be fine ,normally it will hurt . masochist people or people who had mental breakdown can enjoy anal . Did you know that female hyenas' hormones will change when they'll be sad and have mental problems ,they creating penis like genital and becomes more masculine. Normally, in science, there is no anal pleasure. But its about mind , weird people can enjoy even ball crushing . And another example ,cholocate ,it makes us happy ,it provides hormones of happines . But its opposite for me ,it makes me sad because im getting fat ,my mind automaticly destroy those hormones. Everything happens in mind . Idk why i wrote this .

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
just wanted to know is there going to be a update soon. it's been five months and not even one update. Idk it's a great game but five months is a bit long for a update to a game.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
Judging from her actions behind MC, she could be a threat to all kinds of fairies. Still unclear what would happen if MC decided to bring Nami to her without knowing the truth.
heh yeah, im starting to hate akrai and really i want to spank her.. and sometimes i hate when MC start to act like a dumbass

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
just wanted to know is there going to be a update soon. it's been five months and not even one update. Idk it's a great game but five months is a bit long for a update to a game.
he's working on it, just been busy with fam plus the holiday's

SouperNin10do

Feb 3, 2019
Not sure if anyone would know or if this is a really stupid question... But how hard or easy would it be for dev to add nail polish (color) to the girls nails on existing scenes? Is this something impossible, too much work, or trivial/easy? I like the game and was thinking of contributing as a patron - I notice dev has content voting and even custom scenes. So just curious. Saw that in the Halloween special, some of the girls were rendered with nail polish when they normally are not (such as Momoko). Would love to see more, like Airi, with the same etc... Like Okemia has nice nails. I have a thing for girls with nice nails/nail polish. So just wondering. Thank you.

MelodyMark

Mar 20, 2020
Not sure if anyone would know or if this is a really stupid question... But how hard or easy would it be for dev to add nail polish (color) to the girls nails on existing scenes? Is this something impossible, too much work, or trivial/easy? I like the game and was thinking of contributing as a patron - I notice dev has content voting and even custom scenes. So just curious. Saw that in the Halloween special, some of the girls were rendered with nail polish when they normally are not (such as Momoko). Would love to see more, like Airi, with the same etc... Like Okemia has nice nails. I have a thing for girls with nice nails/nail polish. So just wondering. Thank you.
good idea bro.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
one question if I go full corruption on the mother only for example do other character react to her being so slutty? like the daughter for example

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes