NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Hi i just donwloaded
v0.16.0
from uploadheaven with 500kb per second and that was annoying. so i uploaded it to pixeldrain for you to not get annoyed by that. I dont know if its forbidden or else. sorry if its forbidden tho :/

pixeldrain link v0.16.0

Pixeldrain

i know it looks so sus with that 100mb extra i guess its because of pixeldrain.
xD you get annoyid by 500kb per second and i wish for such a high speed xD My internet is to bad i get 120kb per second at my best days xD

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not suprised there hasn't been an update. Seems like the dev got tired of making the game and dropped the ball. I really liked this one too. Shame to see it go nowhere anymore.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Since it has been some time since I played this game, I can't recall whether the decisions you make along the way have any bearing on the outcome of the game. Can anyone confirm for whether the decisions have an impact on the game?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Since it has been some time since I played this game, I can't recall whether the decisions you make along the way have any bearing on the outcome of the game. Can anyone confirm for whether the decisions have an impact on the game?
As far as i remember, the decisions have no consequences/impact

Reactions: shadowr19

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
This game just won't load for me.
Tried with Win 10 and 11.
With and without mods.
In the taskmanager I can see the process starts up, but after 30-45 seconds it just dies.

Anyone else who had similare problems?

Hopefully you found a remedy to this problem.

(The latest version started just fine in the two-three first time I played it. So it did boot early on)

Last edited:
Reactions: dp123
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes