ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
I honestly couldn't figure out why people were having that issue, even when i sent someone a test build it still bugged him but the game is remade in renpy for CH2 now so when you replay it (only for ch2, saves should work for next) it has a skip function to get past all you've gone through. Also, here is a cheat version I made:

This one has the alt ending as an option and also all the other scenes. Lemmy know if you still need help. :)
Could you please remake chapter 1 in RenPy as well? This engine just fried my CPU after 10 minutes and shut my PC down entirely for an hour.
Or a separate CG set would be great as well. The game looks great but I can't play it like this.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
is each chapter gonna be made and uploaded seperately or just merged into one file ?

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Could you please remake chapter 1 in RenPy as well? This engine just fried my CPU after 10 minutes and shut my PC down entirely for an hour.
Or a separate CG set would be great as well. The game looks great but I can't play it like this.
is each chapter gonna be made and uploaded seperately or just merged into one file ?
Yah the entire game is remade in Ren'Py and is going to be one big file, upon request I can probably split it up and send to you that way or whatever else people need. Also, sorry to ninja_robot for almost frying your pc. It actually only uses 1% of my cpu but the engine isn't very optimized and a lot of stuff was done from scratch. O_O

ohadmiller

Feb 17, 2018
okay how do i get the android version? do you have a link to the still images in the game? That way i can see it as a comic somewhat? lol really want to play this game

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
okay how do i get the android version? do you have a link to the still images in the game? That way i can see it as a comic somewhat? lol really want to play this game
Android version is coming out a bit after CH2 with Ch1+Ch2 in it. It basically plays identical to the pc version. Also I can give you image stills of CH1 but no dialogue, just the ue4 renders if you want. Might be better just to wait a week or two and play android version.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes