xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean mb make a discord channel baby since it is the new hotness for up and coming devs now and definitely seems to bring in more pledges for devs who do it.

That way I can constantly pester you for bestiality gangbang spoilers and spam trap gifs.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I mean mb make a discord channel baby since it is the new hotness for up and coming devs now and definitely seems to bring in more pledges for devs who do it.

That way I can constantly pester you for bestiality gangbang spoilers and spam trap gifs.
Actually was going to make a discord after CH2 done, that and actually show the game on some places, it's only on reddit and f95 so far. :coldsweat:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Dark Neighborhood ( Chapter 1)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sistem requirements (minimum),Platform: PC/Windows all, Linux
Date: 2018.
Language: English
Version: Chapter 1
Censored: No / a patch to remove
Size: 984 Mb
Developer / Publisher: PsychoDelusional
Tags:

screenshot:

download :

...why?

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Dark Neighborhood ( Chapter 1)

Sistem requirements (minimum),Platform: PC/Windows all, Linux
Date: 2018.
Language: English
Version: Chapter 1
Censored: No / a patch to remove
Size: 984 Mb
Developer / Publisher: PsychoDelusional
Tags:

screenshot:

download :

@pedron if your going to post links for a game we already have ....please please at-least use allowed providers .

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Any news on ch2?
Most likely going to go past the weekend, I wanted to have it all done for sat but had limited time to work on it the past 4 days. Next Teus-Weds at the latest but I am hoping to have it done on Monday. Also, theirs a lot of new things to do I haven't done before still to do and i am really bad at judging how long things take me but put in for two days off for work of my IRL job on the weekend to make sure it finally gets finished, also, if i at any point get stuck, I have a few different people I can commission that have done this a thousand times and if it comes to that I will just pay to have it done so I have peace of mind and you can have a good fap. :)

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Most likely going to go past the weekend, I wanted to have it all done for sat but had limited time to work on it the past 4 days. Next Teus-Weds at the latest but I am hoping to have it done on Monday. Also, theirs a lot of new things to do I haven't done before still to do and i am really bad at judging how long things take me but put in for two days off for work of my IRL job on the weekend to make sure it finally gets finished, also, if i at any point get stuck, I have a few different people I can commission that have done this a thousand times and if it comes to that I will just pay to have it done so I have peace of mind and you can have a good fap. :)
Take your time man. I appreciate your work. You did an awesome job :) I will be off for a week next Monday on a trip outside the country. But i will check for sure when i'm back! Thanks!

ohadmiller

Feb 17, 2018
Here's the link to CH1s image files, let me know if you have issues.

Also, these are compressed for a smaller file size, lemmy know if you want uncompressed.
thanks! wow i really want to play this game already? DO you have the android version so i can play on mac?

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
thanks! wow i really want to play this game already? DO you have the android version so i can play on mac?
Np man, also android version is coming out after CH2 is done with ch1 + 2 in it. Also, I read online that in unity there might be a way to just build out the game in mac, it should only take me 5 minutes but the build uses my pc resources for a while to build and I am kind of busy right now. If you like and if you remember, can you PM me on Fri and I can build and upload it for mac for you then. :)

Edit: (not sure if it works basically but I can try, also I have really bad memory, that's why I asked for pm heh.)

ohadmiller

Feb 17, 2018
Np man, also android version is coming out after CH2 is done with ch1 + 2 in it. Also, I read online that in unity there might be a way to just build out the game in mac, it should only take me 5 minutes but the build uses my pc resources for a while to build and I am kind of busy right now. If you like and if you remember, can you PM me on Fri and I can build and upload it for mac for you then. :)

Edit: (not sure if it works basically but I can try, also I have really bad memory, that's why I asked for pm heh.)
great thx a lot ill hopefully remember

Reactions: psychodelusional
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes