myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Better stay away from any needles or those things are going to blow up which might actually not be that bad if they went flat or lost 90% of what they are right now.

Reactions: psychodelusional

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Any update on this??

I can see a post made about &
Anybody who can share whats mentioned?? Appreciated.

Reactions: bernthal

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Any update on this??

I can see a post made about &
Anybody who can share whats mentioned?? Appreciated.
Hey man, if you haven't seen this post check it out:

Also, things are going good so far, working on last scene and lots and lots of coding so hopefully I can get it out by Feb 15 so long as i don't have any mega coding problems/bugs come up.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can't wait for those hairy assholes!

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I liked what you've put out so far. The plot isn't bad, the female characters are very nicely done, and it's interesting to see an MC who is actually reluctant. Usually in these kinds of stories, the MC's don't actually require any sort of push to do anything, just some help to actually go about doing it.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
IDK, it's looks like this game is little less serious and more jocular than other similar games (Dreams of Desire for example). At least few scenes right before the final scene was really funny.
Can't wait to see what is Chapter 2 is about. :closedeyesmile:
EDIT: Also, for the fellow who wanted a guide. Make sure if you play, you get the alt ending as it is my fav ^^
Btw, I try three times to get the alt final scene but couldn't do it.
Scarlett - massage with erection exposed - done.
Lilly - MC tell her about cellulite - done.
But when it comes to answer Sharon's question and I choose "No(Resist)" I still ger message that MC doesn't have enough fornication for that.
Can I miss something? And whether the final scene version will affect Chapter 2?

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
IDK, it's looks like this game is little less serious and more jocular than other similar games (Dreams of Desire for example). At least few scenes right before the final scene was really funny.
Can't wait to see what is Chapter 2 is about. :closedeyesmile:

Btw, I try three times to get the alt final scene but couldn't do it.
Scarlett - massage with erection exposed - done.
Lilly - MC tell her about cellulite - done.
But when it comes to answer Sharon's question and I choose "No(Resist)" I still ger message that MC doesn't have enough fornication for that.
Can I miss something? And whether the final scene version will affect Chapter 2?
I honestly couldn't figure out why people were having that issue, even when i sent someone a test build it still bugged him but the game is remade in renpy for CH2 now so when you replay it (only for ch2, saves should work for next) it has a skip function to get past all you've gone through. Also, here is a cheat version I made:

This one has the alt ending as an option and also all the other scenes. Lemmy know if you still need help. :)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes