Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Wouldnt mind getting to an Options-Screen when clicking Right Mouse button, where you can save, load etc

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Wouldnt mind getting to an Options-Screen when clicking Right Mouse button, where you can save, load etc
That's actually already added in. With CH2 we switched engines for the visual novel side to ren'py and for the graphics I compiled a new version of UE4 with nvidias vxgi to give more realistic lighting so this update is taking longer than it would have but each one after that should be much quicker. :)

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
That's actually already added in. With CH2 we switched engines for the visual novel side to ren'py and for the graphics I compiled a new version of UE4 with nvidias vxgi to give more realistic lighting so this update is taking longer than it would have but each one after that should be much quicker. :)

Great job, thanks! :)

Have to wait for CH 2 then!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can't remember who Sharon is. Is that the one from across the street? I think I'll be more interested in what new stuff there will be for the younger and older sister.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah Sharon is the neighbor, younger sis is first pic, mom is second, older sis is nekkid in pool(seems like her story will advance the quickest.)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I knew who the first 3 were I just couldn't remember who Sharon was and if the last picture was of her or not. The ones I'm interested in from most to least 1 younger sister 2 is the older sister 3 Sharon 4 mother. But for the mother and Sharon I'm really not all that interested in either one.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
i prefer the mom and scarlet in any case my favorite types of incest be it on my favorite artists like shadman or some games are shota fucks milfs futanari mom fucks loli or mom and loli or the general parody on either anime or cartoons but i do enjoy incest games that have an actual story to it although there are 2 many incest games out there so that kink is wearing dry XD

but i like your game its the games that dont have any sound poor to average renders and not as indepth story as most incest games that really seem to be a waste :FeelsBadMan: i personally want to see more succubus corrupting towns like village of nightmares corrupting teacher like the humbling experience or cop corruption game like officer chloe but with better renders
Yes I agree it is a bit dry but I think there will always be room for incest. I've been fapping to it for 10 years Lol so i'm sure I can do another 10 as long as me and other devs keep mixing it up. Hopefully you guys like CH2, there is way bigger effort in every single picture compared to last one and I tried to make pretty unique scenarios.

Also Shadman is. <3

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
When is ch.2 release date?
Was aiming for 31st but looks like it will be at least a week into feb. Gonna make a public post after working on the weekend and i know where i'm at. Keep in mind, im aiming for lots of content like the last release with 400+ images (i have over 300) and im using a new engine so its taking longer than normal for me.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes