4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
What I've read from the others, this game seems really good, but I can not play this because of screen resolutions that are not working. I choose a screen resolution when I start the game, but the game does not want to show this but stretches beyond my screen so I do not see what it says. Hope they will fix this to the next version coming out .....

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
What I've read from the others, this game seems really good, but I can not play this because of screen resolutions that are not working. I choose a screen resolution when I start the game, but the game does not want to show this but stretches beyond my screen so I do not see what it says. Hope they will fix this to the next version coming out .....
I actually commissioned a really good coder to remake the first Chapter in ren'py so I can have more time to work on my images. Within 1-2 weeks it will be done and it looks basically identical but has all the features people asked for and generally is more stable. Also, Chapter two should be done 2-3 weeks after that so maybe you can sit down and play both when it's done. :D

Reactions: bernthal and Daveck
U

User_215882

Shame the unreal engine is just so demanding in terms of pc specs. I can run the game fine, but if you want those sweet patreon bucks most devs are stuck with renpy or unity.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I actually commissioned a really good coder to remake the first Chapter in ren'py so I can have more time to work on my images. Within 1-2 weeks it will be done and it looks basically identical but has all the features people asked for and generally is more stable. Also, Chapter two should be done 2-3 weeks after that so maybe you can sit down and play both when it's done. :D
Thanks....

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Shame the unreal engine is just so demanding in terms of pc specs. I can run the game fine, but if you want those sweet patreon bucks most devs are stuck with renpy or unity.
It was actually just rendered in UE, i originally used unity for the code but it seems to make more sense to use ren'py since out of the box it has everything I was struggling to implement with unity, and way better performance as well.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems all the resolutions are messed up even windowed mode which is what I had to use as the button to move out of the brothers area and move into the sisters area wouldn't work till I was in windowed mode.

If you have a message up and you hit load the message that was up will stay there. It doesn't seem to break anything but you never know if it might cause something to glitch.

Yes more then one save file will be a must for this game otherwise you will have to start over if you make a mistake like I did the first play through the good thing though is that idle clicker works with the game so I just used that to spam through the text.

If you are going to add NTR or netoturd as I call it put a option to make it avoidable or removable as not everyone likes it.

The one scene where you are rubbing the sisters legs at one spot it looked like her pants were about to catch on fire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_215882

As far as I have read he is either going to skip NTR or as others have said make it optional. NTR is such a weird fetish and the comment wars it causes can be funny.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never bother with comment wars I just post why I'm throwing their game away and move on to the next game as well as unfollow the thread so I never see it again. But I always look at the tags and avoid the ones that have a tag I don't like. If they decide to add it they'll have to change the tag and add it so people know that it contains it.

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Seems all the resolutions are messed up even windowed mode which is what I had to use as the button to move out of the brothers area and move into the sisters area wouldn't work till I was in windowed mode.

If you have a message up and you hit load the message that was up will stay there. It doesn't seem to break anything but you never know if it might cause something to glitch.

Yes more then one save file will be a must for this game otherwise you will have to start over if you make a mistake like I did the first play through the good thing though is that idle clicker works with the game so I just used that to spam through the text.

If you are going to add NTR or netoturd as I call it put a option to make it avoidable or removable as not everyone likes it.

The one scene where you are rubbing the sisters legs at one spot it looked like her pants were about to catch on fire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't realize how many people were going to have resolution issues. It seems to have something to do with GPU scaling but in between that and other issues I was having, I'm glad we switched engines because it basically solved 90% of the functionality problems people were having issues with.

Also, really sorry to you and other people who took the time to play the game and had a hard go of it because of stuff like this, within a few weeks I'll send OP the links for the remade version of CH1 and that should work much much better for you or new players who want to try it out.

Also, as far as NTR goes, it was something I contemplated but ultimately, it's just not going to be in the game, there are somewhat NTRish scenes in the game (I guess) that have to do with the power dynamic between the Mother, Sisters and Deity but without ruining anything, the game is more about the MC starting out weak and frail but eventually getting a grip of his powers/surroundings and using it to his benefit, while still maintaining some reluctance and embarrassment between the siblings/family members.

And with Scarlett's pants being on fire, the new Chapter has way more indirect light and fewer lighting channels so there shouldn't be as many anomalies showing up as the lighting is a lot more natural Lool. :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can't say that I have as I wasn't looking at him I was looking at the girls especially the younger sister.

U

User_215882

Hey I have a big ass and ladies love it. Do squats for the bitches is my motto. That and update please.

Reactions: yoyomistro

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
That and update please.
I'm hoping to get CH2 released by the end of Jan, could go longer than that though since i'm using a bunch of new tools/new engine so it might go later but it should be a steady stream of updates every 1-1.5 months after that.

I made a public post about it as well on my patreon if you want to check it out.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes