yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
TheBlueKnight got ahead of you but thank you anyway broski looks like the best games are still on going
There are plenty of great completed games, even if you don't like Japanese stuff. Sure modern games might look better but popular stuff that started in 2016-2018 has been completed and there's no way you've played them all. Even I haven't and I have at least 1500 games downloaded.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
There are plenty of great completed games, even if you don't like Japanese stuff. Sure modern games might look better but popular stuff that started in 2016-2018 has been completed and there's no way you've played them all. Even I haven't and I have at least 1500 games downloaded.
Apocalust, Milfy City, Summertime Saga, Taffy Tales, Glamour, Sunshine Love, The Awakening, Amity Park, Bones Tales: The Manor, House Chores, Wild Life, City Of Broken Dreamers, Real Life Sunbay, Treasure Of Nadia, Confined With Godesses, Dandy Boy Adventures, Daily Lives Of My Countryside, AfterGlow, Being A Dik, Dreams Of Desire Definitive Edition, Midnight Paradise compare this games to the completed ones you will realize which is better when it comes to animations, graphics, overall look & story.

Last edited:

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Nope, it was completed and finished and dev is developing a new game. As far as I know there were no parts published yet of new game. :)
How did the game end? With the dad becoming pregnant or?

Bootchy

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys, can i ask something? Can
I play it on joiplay? I know there's a android version but i want to play it on full render hahaha

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
In a single link is the complete game from chapter 1 to 8?

Greetings.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
In a single link is the complete game from chapter 1 to 8?

Greetings.
Yes, the single link includes the whole game. It's fairly lengthy given that this was developed over a long period of time. I like this game a lot so I'd recommend you give it a try.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Yes, the single link includes the whole game. It's fairly lengthy given that this was developed over a long period of time. I like this game a lot so I'd recommend you give it a try.
Thank you very much for the information.

ja_som

Aug 4, 2019
Well, this was... interesting...
The abuse of the screen shake effect is crazy in this game, I thought I would quit it before finishing...
And "your/you're", c'mon is not so hard...

Reactions: phreadom

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
WTF is "mellow-dramatic"? Lol... the rest went downhill from there.

Sorry... in a shitty mood today. At least the renders that I did see were okay.

Reactions: phreadom

J3llYSL

Jul 30, 2019
Hello
I`m new at this game. every time i interact with i got a black screen and dialogs running
what to do with this please help
Thanks

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes