Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Trolling aside, Futa does make some sense in this game demon activity and all shame it lost. would of liked to seen an helpful Futanari help the MC, on his way to fucking his whole family.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Trolling aside, Futa does make some sense in this game demon activity and all shame it lost. would of liked to seen an helpful Futanari help the MC, on his way to fucking his whole family.
How about the Demon helps the MC grow up from the premature state of 14 year old manlet into an adult male :thinking:

Reactions: psychodelusional

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
How about the Demon helps the MC grow up from the premature state of 14 year old manlet into an adult male :thinking:
Yesssssss Then he can take him to an clinic and have an Doctor look at him and figure why he's only 5 foot when all the rest of his family are giants!!

Thinking outside the box

Reactions: psychodelusional

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hm I prefer some more of the older sister, doesn't seem too shy about her feelings and likes to get dominant even if I get more dom than her :FeelsGoodMan:

So patrons aren't all-right with the traps eh? A real shame that, right KLX? :test3: :tf:

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Just wanted to do a quick update along with the preview posts to let you know that for sure the Chapter 3 release will go into the weekend, probably a bit after as well with testing and fixing bugs.
I wound up with not a lot of time for my first week since my last progress update and I really want to make sure it comes out good and I don't release another glitched out game like I did last time. (The saves)

Anyways, thank you for your support and I am working very hard to bring you the next Chapter.

Reactions: bernthal

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
yo psycho did u change marsha's face? she looks younger
There was no facial change, just different lighting and more subtle expressions lol.

@psychodelusional How are you Jefe? Can we expect a release for this week-end ? :)
It will definitely be after the weekend, once people are testing I'll give you a proper eta, am behind a bit because of work but am just writing and coding right now. :)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes