snulleknulle

Sep 15, 2017
How will ETA work moving forward? Don't get me wrong, I understand that development is a bitch, but I would rather you say "will be done when it's done", than saying "next week" 2-3 times.

Don't know who actually gains from these inaccurate ETA's, people will bitch either way. But I digress(look at me bitching, LOL).

Good luck with the development, life will go on.

Reactions: psychodelusional

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How will ETA work moving forward? Don't get me wrong, I understand that development is a bitch, but I would rather you say "will be done when it's done", than saying "next week" 2-3 times.

Don't know who actually gains from these inaccurate ETA's, people will bitch either way. But I digress(look at me bitching, LOL).

Good luck with the development, life will go on.
I agree with you 100%, the main reason I gave the last date after not getting it done this weekend though is the end of this weekend is the tail end of when I originally said it would get done by in my update schedule post on my Patreon 2 months ago and I am actually almost done. The problem with me giving ETAs is i'm very wishful with how much I can get done in a week and I don't always account for things that can happen at work or family distracting me etc.

After this release, updates still going to be between 2-2.5 months but I'm going to make sure I don't post a specific date unless I know absolutely for a fact I can get it out on time.

Monkey_D_Luffy

Aug 30, 2017
I agree with you 100%, the main reason I gave the last date after not getting it done this weekend though is the end of this weekend is the tail end of when I originally said it would get done by in my update schedule post on my Patreon 2 months ago and I am actually almost done. The problem with me giving ETAs is i'm very wishful with how much I can get done in a week and I don't always account for things that can happen at work or family distracting me etc.

After this release, updates still going to be between 2-2.5 months but I'm going to make sure I don't post a specific date unless I know absolutely for a fact I can get it out on time.
I'm a bit sad too, i hoped the game release this week.
But like i told you psycho i think we prefer a perfect game like this one because this is one the best from a good game.
Don't rush take you time to make perfection this game have that.
Keep up the excelente work.;)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Chapter 2 ends at the dick chopiing, right? Unless i should've started a new save before playing it.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018

Just wanted to say this is my favorite game out of all the ones on this site thanks for making it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No, you can't have a link.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes